I Smell Blood by ButterflyChaser

Based on Click to view
Artist ButterflyChaser [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

I Smell Blood

Postby ButterflyChaser » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Come out. Come out wherever you are! I know you're there. Shivering. I can smell you. Your flesh smells sweet to my taste buds. I will get you. I will make you bleed. To death. And I will rip your heart out...

Draw the skull mask on this or the blue version of him? I'm undecided. I had to close it out for the night. I dreaded the program corrupting so I figured save it and post now before risking losing my progress. I spent way too long getting the snarling face in the front and revising the side one I did earlier. TheWolfsgirl90's base doesn't growl. I hope I was able to make it as if her lines and my edits blended together as if done by the same artist. Maybe not, but close I think. I'll be covering it up with the skull mask anyway, that is if I decide to draw it on this version.

Oy, I think this guy will give me nightmares, lol. Coloring is based off a variety of metallic beetles. To be seen green like this there needs to be a harsh light on him, otherwise his fur will appear blue-purple. In very dark lighting, he will appear nearly gray with only a little bit of color where the light strikes him.

Name: Benliadar
Tribe: Yami
Personality: stern, harsh, conflicted. He is a harsh commander. He doesn't tolerate weakness. Takes no prisoners. Either kill them or make them slaves. He is aggressive and abusive if he feels it is needed.
Main Element: Stone. He can melt it down and generate a lava flow, make lava swirl around him and his foes, cause rocks to fall, create and break apart mountains, turn mountains into volcanoes, trigger earthquakes, cause the ground to split open and lava to gush out, and various other abilities related to stone. He can also turn himself into stone for a brief time and make himself indestructible. These are the gifts the Dark Spirit has given him. He usually doesn't use these abilities because he views turning to elemental attacks as a cop out to using is own physical strength. He is very strong. It is something he's worked on from before he joined the Yami tribe. The tribe he came from were very strong wolves that valued physical strength and wit above all else. As he gets further corrupted by the dark spirit, he will gradually enjoy these new powers and when that happens, watch out!

Story is on his entry form. It was too long and took up too much space on the Oekaki forum.
Please go here to read it:
viewtopic.php?t=672043
Looking for: Halloween 2019 pets. I have tokens but missed the trade in times due to no internet access the end of October.
ButterflyChaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me