Code lyoko fan fiction rp. (open and excepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Code lyoko fan fiction rp. (open and excepting)

Postby CodeOtter » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:13 pm

It was said the super computer had been shut off, it had been infact, until sukira -a new girl at school- had found it running away from everything that was going on with her parents. She had stumbled upon it actually, she had been exploring the new found secret place of hers in that factory, and fell -luckily not breaking or spraining anything- into the laboratory, which being the curious 13 year old had switched it on, the remains of X.A.N.A reforming him, causing her and two friends forming the new lyoko team. the old lyoko team had already moved to a new town, graduating kadic academy. Sukira at first had been the one to operate the computer, now is the one to fight because it would take her longer then her computer nerd friend Ayame to operate it and such. (So sorry for the fail guys)

Rules!

1. No coming here to just bash it, if you do you will be ignored.
2. Must have seen at-least 10 episodes.
3. all CS rules apply
4. post at-least three sentences per post, i don't like one liners -_-' i rp on Feral heart and Impressive title so i know how to rp fairly well, and its hard for me (and many others) to respond to one liners
5. in OOC use []'s, {}'s or ()'s
6. please PLEASE be active, i hate it when rp's die
7. can have up to 4 characters, but only 1 or 2 can be with the lyoko team.
8. there is a limit to how many can go to lyoko, which is 6. right now one slot is taken by sukira, and the one other character i have operate the super computer and go in when someone is devurturalized(sp?) and you know how they can't go back in after that until a while later. and your character can be one of the "once one is devurturalized goes in" characters
9. no gary sues and mary sues PLEASE
10. please atleast keep the gender's near the same, like, EXAMPLE: there can be 8 girls and 10 boys or the other way around.
11.(i feel bad for so many rules T_T) keep everything atleast PG-13
12. don't curse to much
13. put "The lyoko code" at the BOTTOM of your form if you have read these rules and will follow them

~~~~~~~~~will add more if needed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now lets get to the fun part, Making your character :D

App:
name:
nickname(if any):
personality:
relatives:
history/past(optional):
power on lyoko (if on lyoko team or X.A.N.A's team, leave this blank if normal):
picture or description:
living in kadic or legal guardians:
pet if any:
other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

name: Sukira
nickname(if any): Suki
lyoko team, X.A.N.A's team or normal: lyoko team, leads it when in lyoko.
personality: in the real world she is shy and stays around her friends, she often is found doodling in her sketchbook or reading. she is a strong-willed girl, and is also a tomboy but only acts like that with her friends. in lyoko she is a fierce and strong-willed, often getting the first strike of X.A.N.A's monsters because of her ability to think fast.
relatives: Long lost cousin of aelita, somewhere down the road related to ulrich, but doesn't know a thing about that. her mom and dad often argue, causing her to be seen outside a lot.
history/past(optional): doesn't talk about it
power on lyoko (if on lyoko team or X.A.N.A's team, leave this blank if normal): shape shifting and being able to deactivate towers, she also has one katana she is able to catch on fire, for she can control fire as well. she doesn't do so well in the ice sector. she can also control shadow's, and has feathered wings that are always out, they are a deep midnight black with blood red highlights.
picture or description(if on lyoko team put both earth look and lyoko look): on earth she is about 5 foot, with dark brown hair that in the daytime seems like it has red streaks in it, and it is straight and also reaches to her mid back, which she keeps in a ponytail at all times and only takes it down to brush it, in the ponytail it reaches a little above her mid back. she has unnatural brown eyes, that seem to change color to blue during the wintertime. she wears a dark purple tee-shirt with dark blue skinny jeans, and her skin tone is pale, she wears brown boots that their laces are white, she also wears a bracelet with her sisters name on it. most stay away from her because a lot of people don't understand her, but she's just different and she doesn't care. has a scar on her arm from cutting it open when she was little from falling on rocks. (happened to me, trust me not fun o.e i still have scars on my back from scraping it on rocks when i slid and fell on my bike) in lyoko she wears an outfit very similar to aelita's in the fourth season, but its design is purple instead of pink. her hair is in a ponytail and has a sheath on her side where her katana is.
living in kadic or legal guardians: She lives at kadic, for she never really likes being around her parents.
pet if any: she has a sugar glider.
other: you can often see her after school with her friends or reading at an outdoor bench when its sunny, and when its raining or snowing she's in her room. and The lyoko code :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
name: Ayame
nickname(if any):
lyoko team, X.A.N.A's team or normal: lyoko team, the one who operates the super computer when need be
personality: She's the nerd of the group, and often helps sukira with her homework. she also is like the clown on the group, often making Sukira and Elyon laugh.
relatives: Same as sukira's
history/past(optional): doesn't talk about it
power on lyoko (if on lyoko team or X.A.N.A's team, leave this blank if normal): well, when she is in lyoko she has control of mind manipulation and two daggers she keeps in her hands at all time.
picture or description: on earth she has forest green eyes and light brown hair, which she often keeps in a ponytail. her hair reaches about shoulder length when in the ponytail because its curly, and it is shoulder blade length when down. she wears a white shirt with sleeves that go down to her elbows, and black jeans that are ripped near the bottom. she wears boots like her sister but they are a dark purple with light purple laces. she often wears a bracelet with her sister's name on it. in lyoko her outfit is like her sisters but its white, and her hair is down.
living in kadic or legal guardians: kadic
pet if any: A squirrel XD
other: The lyoko code.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i need someone to play sukira's other friend XD go ahead and apply :D

lyoko team: 2
X.A.N.A's team: 0
regular: 0
Last edited by CodeOtter on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Code lyoko fan fiction rp. (open and excepting)

Postby CodeOtter » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:46 pm

bump?
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CodeOtter » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:47 am

Oh come on?!?!? are you code lyoko fans in hiding
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchkinchu » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:00 pm

[Can she be the other Sukira's friend?]
Name: Matilda Belpois
Nickname: Mattie [but only for people close to her]
Lyoko team, X.A.N.A's team or normal: Lyoko team
Personality: The shortest way to describe her would be with words smart and minx. She is a daring teenager, sometimes too free for her own good. Sarcastic and brave outside, Mattie is a loyal and caring friend when you get to know her. One of her not so good characteristics is a stubbornness and pride. She likes to help but refuses to get helped. She likes to have fun but only in her tomboy way.
Relatives: Younger sister of Jeremie Belpois who was once a student in the same school.
History/past: She was born in the Belpois family as the second child, being around five years younger than Jeremie Unlike her brother, she went to a private girl school St. Rose. She was expelled due to 'inappropriate behaviour for a young lady her age'. Meaning she refused to wear the uniform and always acted tomboyish. After that, her parents enrolled her in Kadic. Matilda met Sukira and Ayame on her first day and, only God knows how, the two managed to befriend her in a really short time. Now Mattie fights in Lyoko.
Power on Lyoko: Matilda can summon a digital wolf, which she calls Tokoto, and he serves her as a helper and a ride. She also has more sensitive senses than others, making her able to sometimes predict happenings. Her body built allows her to be very flexible, like a gymnast.
Picture or description: She is a blonde with short boyish cut hair. From the back of her head, behind her ears, she has two chest length hair strands and unequally long bangs in front. Her eyes are bright brown, almost catlike. She is a bit shorter than average thirteen-year-olds, but slim. On Earth, Matilda wears a white sweatshirt with some small black markings, a small zipper and a tied thin black ribbon in front and a white hood on the back, black cargo pants with six pockets, one on each side and other ones on her back and hips, striped thigh high socks, which can't be seen but contain red, blue, black and green colour, and cream Converse shoes. As accessories, she wears a red beret, which she takes off only on classes, and a bell necklace. The bell on the black, straight ribbon is silver and rings with clear jingly sound. Matilda also wears brown-reddish sight glasses. She hates them, but refuses to use contacts. She can see very well without the glasses too, but on the longer distances everything is a bit blurry.
On Lyoko, she is part human and part she-wolf. From her wolf side, she has a pair of fluffy, cream ears whose tops are black, a long, fluffy, dark brown tail and two wolf paw boots. Her top is a long, brown, sleeveless tunic, whose arm holes and end is surrounded by cream wolf fur and has a zipper in front along with black belt and black bandana. The buckle on the belt is silver. On her legs she has black tights.[Look at this picture and replace the darkest colour with black, the middle dark with brown and the brightest with cream.] On her arm is there are two black bracelets. Her hair is the same as in her Earth look. She also wears the bell necklace under the black bandana. Matilda has a pair of very sharp, but small fangs. Her weapon is a scythe, tied on her back. As for the Tokoto... He is a bigger wolf with white, cream, brown and black on his body. [Look at picture and replace colours by darkness in the given order staring from the brightest.]
Living in Kadic or legal guardians: Staying in Kadic.
Pet if any: No pets on Earth.. But in Lyoko, she has a male wolf Tokoto.
Other: The lyoko code.

Name: Sarah Turgorov
Nickname: Snoopy
Lyoko team, X.A.N.A's team or normal: Normal
Personality: Simply a snoop. Sarah may look like an polite and cute twelve-year-older but she's far from that! This girl's curiosity has no match. She knows secrets of almost all Kadic students, unless you are very clever in keeping them safe. She is a bit spoilt and likes things to be done her way. Not to mention her overconfidence... Cocky as she is, Sarah caries around herself an air of someone who is better than anyone else. At least she thinks she is. She is also shameless and loud, keeps her yap closed only when she is looking for new secrets to discover.
Relatives: Distant cousin of Elizabeth Delmas aka Sissi.
History/past: Born into a rich family as the last child of three. Her siblings are much older than her so she got all off parent's attention. She enrolled in Kadic at a very young age so she has been in there for a long time. Sarah always had a love for journalism or more accurately discovering one's secrets. After finding out there was a journal club and that school had its own newspaper, she applied for the open place. Unfortenately Sarah was declined as she was too young. Determinant to prove them wrong, she kept quiet for some time, making herself one with background and allowing her to find out many students' secrets. She went to the club again and spilt them all out, getting the job as the journalist.
Power on Lyoko: None. She still hasn't got a clue what this Lyoko is.
Picture or description: A small girl with straight, chest length, dark brown hair and amber eyes. She usually wears a blue jeans shorts and an orange blouse with a small picture of panda on the left. She has orange-blue sneakers especially built to help her sneak around. As an accessory she has a long orange ribbon in her hear, tied into bow ties on the side.
Living in Kadic or legal guardians: Kadic.
Pet if any: No pet yet.
Other: The lyoko code

Name: Johnny Outbeat
Nickname: Doesn't have one yet.
Lyoko team, X.A.N.A's team or normal: X.A.N.A.'s team.
Personality: Johnny is a laid back character who likes to have fun. He is peaceful and kind, a bit of a charmer. Even though he is kinda smart, it isn't shown often as Johnny is a real sloth. That is until he is taken over by X..A.N.A. Then this pleasant boy transforms into a perfect killing machine. His mind is blank and only thing that keeps him going is doing his master's biding. Once a pacifist now prefers cruelty and bloodshed.
Relatives: None known to him.
History/past: Just a normal kid who spent his days hanging out with his friends. Once he was that is. One day, X.A.N.A. got him possessed and now he uses him to deal with the warriors. He doesn't do it willingly though. Johnny loses conscience and he becomes a marionette in X.A.N.A's hands. The poor boy has no memory of what he's done.
Power on Lyoko: He can teleport around.
Picture or description:
On Earth
On Lyoko: Just copy-paste Ulrich clothes from the fourth season and colour it with black and red. His weapon is a sword like William's.
Living in Kadic or legal guardians: Home with his parents.
Pet if any: He has a cat named Nibbles.

Name: Maxim Bianchi
Nickname: Maxie
Lyoko team, X.A.N.A's team or normal: Normal. [Can he later join Lyoko?]
Personality: Happy and optimistic. Maxim can't stand in one place, he has to move. He is quite a charmer when it comes to girls. He is a loyal and caring friend, even though he can be a bit childish. He refuses to take anything serious but Maxie can be serious when needed.
Relatives: None known to him.
History/past: He was only child in his family. His parents devoced and Maxim moved with his mother to France. He is new at Kadic.
Power on Lyoko: None. He doesn't yet go on Lyoko. If he does, it would be super speed and strength.
Picture or description:
On Earth: Maxim wears a school uniform like clothes.It looks like this but only brown.
On Lyoko, when he goes: Just imagine this clothes on him and add the sword.
Living in Kadic or legal guardians: Kadic
Pet if any: A brown hamster, Wood.
    ImageImageImageImageImage

We are the reckless,
    We are the wild youth
    Chasing visions of our f-u-t-u-r-e-s
    One day we'll reveal the truth
    That one will die before he gets there.

p.s. Used to be AsylumMutt

munchkinchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CodeOtter » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Whoa O.o all of them excepted, matilda can be one of sukira's friends and Maxim sure XD nice to see someone finally applying.
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchkinchu » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 am

xD This is the only Code Lyoko role play I could find. Hope more people will join. ^^
Oh, and while I made them up I was pretty bored with lots of free time. xD

We are the reckless,
    We are the wild youth
    Chasing visions of our f-u-t-u-r-e-s
    One day we'll reveal the truth
    That one will die before he gets there.

p.s. Used to be AsylumMutt

munchkinchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CodeOtter » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:56 pm

lol, i couldn't resist making one
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batgirl » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:48 am

App:
name: Kadin Black
nickname(if any): Kai, Fox
lyoko team, X.A.N.A's team or normal: Lyoko Team
personality: Kadin is a cheerful person who's always looking on the upside of things. Kai is only very open with his friends and he tends to joke around whenever he's nervous so his close friends tend to know when he's nervous about something. When Kadin is in class or around a group of people he doesn't know than he'll act like he doesn't care about anything. He tends to show an "outer" character when he isn't with his close friends because he doesn't want to be judged by others because of what he is.Kadin isn't much of a flirt, but some girls will often hang around him in hopes of "wooing" him. Kai doesn't focus on his grades too much because he usually gets As and crap, but his parents and sister are always pressuring him to do good in school, causing him to get frusterated with them. Adventure was the one thing that Kai was looking for in his life and when he joined the Lyoko team, he was extatic and he loves going on adventures everyday. On Lyoko Kai is focused on the battle and always helps his friends, but when his anger gets the best of him he tends to go a little out of control. When he's frusterated with anything he'll tend to get up and leave, but on Lyoko he's able to take his pent up anger out on XANA's monters.
relatives: He has a little sister named Kerri who's always wondering what he is up to. His mom is a lawyer who is very famous. She never really spends much time at home so him and Kerri have become very close to their father. His father is an author who has written many novels in his life. Most of them aren't famous, but Kai enjoys reading them.
history/past(optional): Will add later
power on lyoko (if on lyoko team or X.A.N.A's team, leave this blank if normal): Kai has the appearance of a fox on Lyoko (has two fox ears and a tail). He has the ability to blend in with the background to sneak up on others. When Kai gets very angry, he has the ability to use that energy to create weapons (such as "wolverine" claws, a sword, etc.) but this almost never happens and when it does it takes a lot out of him. He isn't very mobile after he uses this ability and he loses life points very quickly. His normal weapons are his short, but sharp, claws and he has small throwing knives that help him fight long distance.
picture or description: Look in school and at home
Lyoko look
Outfit in Lyoko
living in kadic or legal guardians: Living with legal guardians
pet if any: A black cat named Twilight
other: The Lyoko Code

App:
name: Kerri Black
nickname(if any): Ker, Riri
lyoko team, X.A.N.A's team or normal: Normal (is it okay if she joins up later though?)
personality: Kerri is more artistic than her brother. She has her father's talent for writing and she loves to draw. Kerri hates her mother with a burning passion because she never got to see her growing up and she always thought that a real mother would put in the effort to spend time with her children. She loves her brother Kaden, but constantly sees him sneaking around with his friends. When they were little they made a pact to tell each other everything and Kerri is hurt that he won't tell her what's going on. She constantly follows him when he sneaks off, but she hasn't figured out what he's up to yet. Kerri prefers artwork and music over schoolwork so she only gets Cs and Ds. She doesn't care too much since she wants to become an artist when she grows up, but she knows that Kaden wants more than that so she constantly tells him he needs to do good in school, but she doesn't realize how much pressure it actually causes.
relatives: Her older brother Kaden, her mother, and her father.
history/past(optional): Will add later
power on lyoko (if on lyoko team or X.A.N.A's team, leave this blank if normal):
picture or description: Kerri
living in kadic or legal guardians: Living with legal guardians
pet if any: Shares Twilight with Kaden
other:None of the pictures belong to me
Last edited by Batgirl on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.

Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder!
Who's scruffy-looking?
I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
Come on, admit it. Sometimes you think I'm all right.
Occasionally, maybe... when you aren't acting like a scoundrel.
Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that.
I love you.
I know.
I love you.
I know.
Batgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CodeOtter » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:42 pm

(ive SO neglected this XD excepted, and BUMP?)
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteorrite » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Haha nobody's joined my Code Lyoko RP yet....
name:Ember Shinabi
nickname(if any):
lyoko team, X.A.N.A's team or normal:Lyoko team
personality:loyal,brave,stubborn,determined
relatives:all dead that she knows of
history/past(optional):Her father did a lot of work to break through some firewalls and reach Lyoko.He had developed some scanners and the two of them visited Lyoko frequently.When XANA killed her father and took over Lyoko,she virtualized herself and remained on Lyoko until she was tricked into
power on lyoko (if on lyoko team or X.A.N.A's team,leave this blank if normal):she has a silver blade as well as claws and sharp teeth
picture or description:(currently working on a pic ill edit this post when i have it)On Lyoko,She has a wolf tail and wild ears.She has black pants with silver glowing patches on the knees and her top is similar except the glowing patches are on her elbows and a wolf head silhouette is spread across the chest.She has grey face paint above and below her eyes.On Earth,she looks basically like she does in Lyoko except she wears a grey shirt as well as a denim skirt to hide her tail and a beanie to hide her wolf ears which didn't devirtualize when she was tricked into being materialized by Jeremie and the others.Her face paint on her cheeks and above her eyes remain and she ignores all judgement of it.
living in kadic or legal guardians:Kadic
pet if any:a small red wolf named Red
other:she's very paranoid on Lyoko and will strike out at almost anything unknown

they/them • INFP • softie <3
Tumblr||Art Shop

credit ♡

meteorrite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me