Based on Click to view
Artist Kamiae [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Barbados + His Accesories

Postby Kamiae » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:24 pm

New Charrie Barbados.

His tail was bitten off while fighting for a female, in which she later died after the fight. He will soon have sliver cuff like chains around his front paws. His neck has a sliver spiked collar with blood on the tips of it from the males he has fought over time. The sliver thing was going to be a Roman like head gear on his head when I'm finished.(That's part of it on his face, that sliver thing) The helmet is half ripped off his face from the fights he has been in. The pink thing on his side is a tuft of hair that falls onto his side sort of like the feather is on the Romans Warrior helmet, except his is on his side.
Overall he is my first Roman Times themed wolf.
I used to be Trinidad & Kamikaze, ChelleChanelle, ŚëņќḯӁ and hinata09. My birthday is April 3rd. Find me on Aywas @ Kamiae #16626
Kamiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Barbados + His Accesories

Postby Osio » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Ohh! He looks amazing and sounds so cool. The silver cuffs and collar will defiantly be a great touch! :o
EDIT: Agrsad. Those eyes.... *drools*

"In with the old, out with the new."
Osio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kamiae » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:43 pm

He was going to have a hetrochromia in his eye like this female : viewtopic.php?t=690984 but I was like "Nah, my hand hurts". Yeah I was thinking the same for his cuffs and his collar would be an epic addition for his design, I didn't want him over crowed with designs for his was a fighting type of wolf and it would draw attention he really doesn't need unless he wanted to get killed.
I used to be Trinidad & Kamikaze, ChelleChanelle, ŚëņќḯӁ and hinata09. My birthday is April 3rd. Find me on Aywas @ Kamiae #16626
Kamiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kamiae » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:03 pm

His cuffs color was added the cuffs haven't been added yet. I have sketched out the cuffs and collar just wondering will they fit.

Last bumped by Kamiae on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:03 pm.
Kamiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me