Blue Jangaroo by nagisa kaworu

Based on Click to view
Artist nagisa kaworu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Blue Jangaroo

Postby nagisa kaworu » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:24 pm

As the title says. I didn't have enough room, so I'll be making the adult in another post.

About the Blue Jangaroo
The Blue Jangaroos are hybrid of Blue Jays, and Kangaroos. They are herbivores. They mostly love to eat fruit. They have the body, feathers, wings, and beaks of the Blue Jay, and the legs, arms, pouch, and tails of the Kangaroo. These creatures can be timid when you just hatched them from eggs. But you will earn their trust, if you take care of them correctly. Blue Jangaroos They usually have the blue jay markings, but it is rare to find them different colors. They can be any color, which is very rare. Same with the Albino kinds. They may have feathers, but there is also some fur between the feathers. The tail, ends in feathers. When a juvenile, they add an extra feather to the tail. The wings of them are connected to it's arms, their wings can reach 14 ft long (IF they are Kangaroo sized. For the Blue Jay sized, it's the normal as other Blue jays, but it's rare to find a Blue Jay sized pet) Their beaks are usually gray, but can also be black, or white. These beasts are very rare to obtain, but the differently colored, and sized beasts are very very rare to get. They can still fly too, as well as hop

Baby Stage:
At this stage, they haven't yet developed their crests, nor the marking change which can be seen in stage 2. Their arms and legs are much smaller, and their pouches are already there. They haven't developed the claws on their arms too. Their wings are small, and they mostly have fur at this point, keeping them nice and warm. They feed mostly on milk, or any fruit that is grinded up. Their legs are weakest at this time, and can't hop very well

Juvenile Stage:
At this stage, they have grow bigger, and most of their fur has been shed, but they still have fur. Their white markings change here, from between the eyes, to the top of the beak. Their pouches are hidden by feathers. Their wings have grown bigger, and an extra feather has been added to the end of the feathered tail. A crest has begun to develop. Their legs has gotten much stronger, and they can hop around, for a limited time.

'then, show me your true heart. the next action you take will be proof of your true feelings towards me.'

amaru
they/them

nagisa kaworu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me