Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Blue blazzer

Postby Buecherwurm » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:58 am

Adopted by vetchic

Name: Blue blazzer
Breed: Wolf
Why you want him: He's cool, hansom, good looking, nice, Has both my fav. color's.
Story: Blue blazze ran into the burning building. He coughed as her inhailled the smoke. He looked around for the missing pup. Running up the stair's he lissened for any wimper's. There!! He heard it. Looking to he's left he spotted a door. Going into the room he saw the missing pup. " It's all right. Help is here" he told it. Picking the pup he looked around. Fire was coming into the room. He looked around till he found a window. He jumped on to the window sill. He looked at the ground. The rest of the fire fighter team was down there with a trampollen. He closed his eye's and jumped. He landed in softly in the tramopllen with the pup still in his mouth. He handed the pup to it's mother. " Thank you" she thanked him. " No thank's needed. That's what fire fighter's do" he told her.
Last edited by Buecherwurm on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buecherwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: male chara

Postby vetchic » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:48 am

Name: Blue blazzer
Breed: Wolf
Why you want him: He's cool, hansom, good looking, nice, Has both my fav. color's.
Story: Blue blazze ran into the burning building. He coughed as her inhailled the smoke. He looked around for the missing pup. Running up the stair's he lissened for any wimper's. There!! He heard it. Looking to he's left he spotted a door. Going into the room he saw the missing pup. " It's all right. Help is here" he told it. Picking the pup he looked around. Fire was coming into the room. He looked around till he found a window. He jumped on to the window sill. He looked at the ground. The rest of the fire fighter team was down there with a trampollen. He closed his eye's and jumped. He landed in softly in the tramopllen with the pup still in his mouth. He handed the pup to it's mother. " Thank you" she thanked him. " No thank's needed. That's what fire fighter's do" he told her.
Quitting. Peace out.
vetchic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blue blazzer

Postby Buecherwurm » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:10 am

he is yours