Ginger by lunar-lynx

Based on Click to view
Artist lunar-lynx [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ginger

Postby lunar-lynx » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:30 am

Sorry this took so long. I was having so difficulties with the blanket. (As you can see, I didn't really solve that problem but I got tired of trying to fix it. If I figure it out later, I promise I'll come back and fix your blanket.) I took a few breaks and left it open for a while so it didn't actually take 2 hrs 30 sumthin mins. All together it actually took like 45 min. Lol That doesn't really matter though. ANYWAY I hope you like her :) If there's ANYTHING you want me to change, just let me know! :D Oh and she will grow once in 2 days and again 3 days after that! =]
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ginger

Postby muskox » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:44 am

(i was stalking the created pets section and i saw this) that blanket problem happened to meh before what you do is selcet the layer "blanket color" and get the base of color of the blanket and press the fill button and fill in in. example: if i needed to make a green blanket i'd select the color green and the layer "blanket color" then presss the fill button and fill the blanket. make sense?
muskox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigressJaguiar » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:29 am

Oh, I see what happened. You removed the layer with the signature on it. Did you delete the layer? If you didn't then please put it back on. It's giving credit to the original artist! :D
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:28 pm

The problem is I the words "Adopt a growing wolf" are on the same layer as the blanket lines..
(And I can't put the siggy back until it grows cuz i accidentally covered it. When It grows it should come back)
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starbubbles » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:36 am

I want to adopt this pup.
Username: starbubbles
Pup's new Name: rainbow
Pup's Gender: female
Personality: outgoing
History/Short Story: (Unnessisary unless it has a Green dot.)
starbubbles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:41 pm

This is a custom, not an adoptable.
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoAnimalCruelty55 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:33 am

Thanks so much for making my custom! Ginger is great! I am going to adopt another soon! And it fine that it took long! O didn't really seem to notice since I was at my moms and I didn't have a computer to check! I Love this so much!!!!!!
Image <--- this is Sasha
NoAnimalCruelty55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me