Adopt #2 - Pound by Ricorn

Based on Click to view
Artist Ricorn [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt #2 - Pound

Postby Ricorn » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:09 am

Bianca is going back up for adoption this week. ^_^ (You don't have to keep her name...) She's looking for a new home so look alive and get those forms in!

Same as before, fill out this form completely:
Code: Select all
For Pre-Made Designs
Name:
Why do you want this design:
Personality:
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)

This will be available for 1 week so on August 3rd, all applications will be closed. There must be a minimum of 3 participants per adopt for it to be adopted out (unless 1 user comes up with a phenomenal form).

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #2 - Available

Postby 3rdtimelucky » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:22 am

Name: Peacock
Why do you want this design: It's so cool and in my favorite colours.
Personality: Very mysterious and elusive, but if she chooses to be revealed she'll do it with a show.
Background: I was walking in my garden and I kept hearing rustling, so I ran towards it, then searched frantically, but then I heard laughing in the furthest point of the garden. I caught her by tempting her.
"I guess you're not brave enough to come out." And "only the most sickly squirrels play those child's tricks!"
And peacock came out. I named her for her colours.
throwback to 2011 when i was on here and some girl convinced me her parents tried to put her down because she had cancer. you can read the whole thing here... i was 9 okay? decided to go on my account 6 years later for the memories i guess. im very gay and very not a furry now
3rdtimelucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma Swan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 am

Name: Feather
Why do you want this design: I love the colors in this design. I also like the creativity of all the lines.
Personality:Feather is an elegant squirrel like creature who is very playful, and loving. She's meant for family life and doesn't like being left alone. She can also be naughty sometimes, but this is only when she's left alone.
Background: (100-2500 words)

I was on a walk in a nice sunny park. I was strolling along with my boyfriend, Hayden. He said he heard something, but I heard nothing so I said it was the wind. But then I saw something a green fluffy creature. I told him," I think I'm going MAD!" He asked me why and I said I just saw a green squirrel. He said he saw it, too. So we went over to look. And as we were walking over to the tree, we saw something fall out of the tree. I carefully went over and into the brush and what I saw was an adorable squirrel like creature. I called Hayden over. He looked at it said we should keep her. And we called her Feather for she fell so lightly.
Emma Swan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kimmy1479 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:36 pm

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Dreamer
Why do you want this design: Because it is so cute and because I love to make forms with history/backgrounds!
Personality: She is quiet, but wishes to be bolder. She lives her life vicariously through stories. She dreams of adventures and how great and glorious 1 would be. Her greatest hope is to 1 day go on an adventure of her own.
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)
WIP
kimmy1479

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkfree200 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:29 pm

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Chibi
Why do you want this design: it is soooooooo cute :D
Personality: Quiet,Gentle
Background: (must contain 100 - 2500 words. No more, no less. Quality in your background will go a lot better than quantity)Can I not have a background?
Pet's name: Princess
I love her very much!!!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=360636]Image[/url
arf!
milkfree200

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaquero » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:11 am

For Pre-Made Designs
Name: Akita
Why do you want this design: I love the intriguing designs on the tail. Green and pink is the best color scheme ever. EVER. Anyway, I think the design represents me, and she also reminds me of a friend who always came to school with her hair dyed green with a different pink pattern on her head every month <3
Personality: Kind, Smart, Sweet, Generous, Brave, Protective, Hyper, Talkative, Clumsy.

Akita was sitting in a tree in the town park of -insert town name here-. I was sitting beneath the branch she was resting on, reading a book about Sciurus pets. Akita, being the clumsy spaz she is, decides to run headlong into the tree trunk. She fell out of the tree and onto my lap, dazed and confused. Of course, being the wimp I am, screamed because the thud scared me. Akita looked up at me, her eyes bulging and her mouth in a kitty face. (You know, this one: :3) She blinked then swished her tail, almost as if she was waiting for me to do something. Her silky smooth fur glistened in the sunlight that slipped through the tree leaves and branches. I thought for a moment, deciding wether or not to take Akita home. Then I looked Akita in the eyes and said, "Hey, let's see if I can be lucky enough to take you home, aye?"

She nodded as if she understood what I was saying. Then She smiled and looked at me.

╔════════════════════════╗

i'm your huckleberry
-doc holiday, tombstone

➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶

dee ♡ she/her ♡ capricorn ♡ yee:haw

╚════════════════════════╝

vaquero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter quill » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:56 pm

For Pre-Made Designs
Name:
Bianca

Why do you want this design:
I love her colors, and I love her design. I think she looks rather spunky {Or, another word for it that I can't think of. x3}. I just love how these colors can combine. I like that shade of green, and her spots and stars are lovely. She reminds me of like the 80s, or someone wearing clothes around the 80s.

Personality:
Bianca is a show-off, and doesn't take no for an answer. She'll make anything work, and she's the kind of girl that is bossy and extremely sassy. Bianca loves the spotlight, and doesn't like to share it. Deep in Bianca, she knows she can't be the best at everything, and she'll never be perfect. But she's determined to be perfect at one thing, being special. She can be very devious, and can make anyone look like a fool. Anyone. When you get to know Bianca, she's kind, and very dramatic. She's loving, but that's really deep inside.

Background:

Bianca lived the spoiled, fancy life. She lived in a big house, her owners would spoil her, she'd go to a pet spa everyday. Yes, that was the life for Bianca. She would always go to theatre, always be happy there. Bianca had a perfect life. She would have the spotlight to herself, and always people would clap as loud as they could at her funny little acts. She made everything shine, even herself. She thought she had no weak spot, and she thought she was perfect.

That was when she made a mistake.

Bianca had a friend that was a messy person, and was rude. This friend was the opposite of Bianca. This friend never had an owner because of how it acted. Bianca had pondered an idea, to act like that person, to make her owners laugh. Yet, little did she know, she was going to be having a fancy dinner with her owner's friends.

How she messed up. Everyone was disgusted at how dirty she look, because earlier she rolled herself in the mud. She was a messy eater when they ate, and her owners had to clean up the mess. When one of their friends tried to chase her, she ran and had knocked a valuable vase over. It was broken, and couldn't be replaced.

Later that night, her owners threw her out into the streets. Bianca was depressed, and she felt like she'd been punched. She thought she would have no home. It had started to rain, and the mud was washing away. She didn't care.

That was when Bianca landed near my apartment.

I was drawing in my sketchbook, near the window. I glanced every few minutes outside, and when I glanced this time, I saw Bianca wondering near my apartment. The poor little girl! My first reaction was to get my umbrella and run out to aid her. My second reaction was to feel bad, but ignore it. I went with my first reaction.
I dropped my sketchbook, and started to run to my door. My umbrella was near the door, so I grabbed on it, and opened the door as fast as I could. I opened the umbrella up, and started to run where Bianca was wondering around. When I saw her, she trembled and sharply turned around, but I caught her in time. I dropped to the ground, and picked her up. I took her inside my home, and wrapped her around a blanket. She didn't seem to like being wrapped in it, so she squirmed around until she was on top of it. Bianca fell asleep in a few minutes, and I smiled. The poor little one must've been through a lot today.
I grabbed my sketchbook from the floor, and put it on the table. When I turned around, Bianca was looking at me with kind eyes. She glanced around the home, and moved around in the blanket. She went back to sleeping, and I grinned.
"Should I keep you?" I wondered to myself. I scanned her more closely to see her beautiful colors, as there was still some mud. What lovely colors. I could see she had a little tag stuck on paw, and I carefully took it from her. It had the words 'Bianca' engraved on it. But why did she have no collar? I guessed she must've been thrown out, or escaped from something.
"Aah, Bianca. How much it fits you." I said softly. Bianca had awakened, and she pulled the blanket closer to me. I could feel her, her head on my lap. She looked at me with a pair of innocent eyes, and I just smiled.
"I hope I could keep you."

Other:
I hope I'm not to late, if I am, you can ignore this.
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 am

Today's the last day to get the forms in for adopt #2 so get them in or edit what your WIPs! You have 11 more hours! :D

Image Image Image Image
Jokers to the right.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter quill » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Small bump, if I can~
Is it time? <3
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Alrighty! Congrats to Summer Wolfy! Bianca is all yours! :D And remember, if at any time you feel you do not want this design anymore, please post here and return her

3 of you didn't finish your forms in time... :( Sorry guys. I did enjoy reading those forms that qualified but only one could win. Hopefully you guys will enter for another adoptable later! <3

Image Image Image Image
Jokers to the right.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me