Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hummingbird by foxes800

Artist foxes800 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hummingbird

Postby foxes800 » Sun May 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Well I haven't seen any hummingbirds on chickensmoothie I may just be overlooking them or they may be hidden somewhere deep in the oekaki forums. I was just bored and felt like drawing a bird so I chose a hummingbird. He is my new character/fursona (I normally draw him more cartoonish and I might try drawing him chibi.) I am not sure what to name him I will be adding a link (below)to a post on the forums that leads you to a contest and who ever gives me the best name for him gets some free pet.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=559649
Last edited by foxes800 on Mon May 09, 2011 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I'm foxes. c: I have way too many otps, watch far too much anime, and obsess over roleplays and video games an obnoxious amount.

tumblr // tabbers // little vir
foxes800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hummingbird

Postby Equid Phantasm » Sun May 08, 2011 9:09 pm

I like hummingbirds too. I love horses though. : ) How about Hum Dinger for a name? LOL. Good work though.
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hummingbird

Postby foxes800 » Mon May 09, 2011 10:31 am

Equid Phantasm wrote:I like hummingbirds too. I love horses though. : ) How about Hum Dinger for a name? LOL. Good work though.

Thanks. I will consider Hum Dinger as a name entry for my forum post I just put the link in the description. The best name gets some free pets. You can add more names if you want. :D
Hello, I'm foxes. c: I have way too many otps, watch far too much anime, and obsess over roleplays and video games an obnoxious amount.

tumblr // tabbers // little vir
foxes800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me