Calypso a.k.a Caly by .|| KenzieBoo5 ||.

Based on Click to view
Artist .|| KenzieBoo5 ||. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Calypso a.k.a Caly

Postby .|| KenzieBoo5 ||. » Thu May 05, 2011 8:32 am

This is my new and improved 'sona, Calypso or Caly for short. This is my third try at perfecting every little detail and I almost quit at times, but I kept on going until I created the end result. (I was using a mouse, since I don't have a tablet or pen.) I'm very happy with the results and so glad to make her my new 'sona. The eye markings aren't the greatest, but I did my very best, along with some of the extra shading. Please post some comments on how you think it looks. :D
The lines are TwG90's and I edited some of them to go with the design of the character. Calypso is my design, so no touchy!! :evil:
Her Form:
Character's Name: Calypso [Caly]
Species: Wolf
Personality: Calypso is very down to earth and sincere kind of girl. She isn't one who would sit around and be lazy, but instead she will go out and do something that is important to something or someone. Leadership is something she is known for, but has never experienced it. Or in other words, she has never been a true leader of a pack. Wisdom and intelligence is very strong in this wolf. If you need help with something, or need advice, Calypso will give you the honest and most helpful advice out there. When someone is in need, she will help them. Or if they're lonely, she will go and try to become friends with them, or do something to make them feel better inside. Friendship is valuable to her, and is something she treasures deeply in her heart. You can trust this fae with your life and you won't regret it. Secrets won't be shared and kept, always there when you're in need or trouble, and when you just need someone to talk to or be with, Calypso is your gal. Cocky and sarcastic can be shown, but sometimes can be hidden from this fae. She does like to have humor in her life, but not all the time. Now, she is a tom-boy and not girly. Good looks and an elegant voice are the only traits she has that would be considered girly. When it comes to rough-housing or rough play, she will try and join in. Scars and wounds don't bother her since she has some hidden under her fur. Love is foreign to her since she doesn't really look for it, or want it. She would rather love find her and surprise her instead. Once love has taken her in its arms, then she will be a perfect mate. Loyal and trustworthy is important in a mate and she will give you those. You can certainly be with this fae for an eternity and not regret it. She doesn't mind having a family of her own since pups is one of her weaknesses, and is her dream that she wishes will happen.
.|| KenzieBoo5 ||.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Calypso a.k.a Caly

Postby Luna~tic » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:32 am

Wow, She's pretty!
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me