Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Out in the Woods by Kayara

Artist Kayara [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Out in the Woods

Postby Kayara » Tue May 07, 2024 1:19 pm

This is like the equivalent of when two characters meet on the rooftop level of the school to "hang out" and all they do is sit in each other's company.

I haven't drawn these two in a while so I thought it would be fitting to do so after not drawing in a hOt minute after being without a stylus for a while. (it's a whole rollercoaster ride; point is, nothing new was purchased) I haven't even drawn a cat in the last year either. I started this before my last drawing btw, lol continuity
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Out in the Woods

Postby ♥ mizu » Tue May 07, 2024 1:43 pm

oh my god i love these two!! the way you draw animals is just. SO good omg. i love how you draw legs especially, if that isn't an odd compliment xD your animals always look so sleek!
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Out in the Woods

Postby Kayara » Tue May 07, 2024 5:18 pm

♥ mizu wrote:oh my god i love these two!! the way you draw animals is just. SO good omg. i love how you draw legs especially, if that isn't an odd compliment xD your animals always look so sleek!

l e g s
enough said xD
owo thank you, I try, even while I'm still working out a way to also give them some texture along with the sleekness. <33
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me