Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

IT WAS A DRAWING CHALLENGE by Kayara

Artist Kayara [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

IT WAS A DRAWING CHALLENGE

Postby Kayara » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:39 pm

From a randomizer is this design except for the color palette but I just put the eye color into a palette maker and it gave me these greens and tans. BYE WHY DOES HE LOOK SO CRAZY?? 😭 I'll tell you why actually, that one's on me. The reference for the randomized outfit had this pose JUST to show all aspects of the outfit but I ran with it. He looks like he's in trouble. Also yes, the makeup or markings were apart of the accessories but I have no clue if it goes PAHAHAHA

Randomizer/challenge chose:
Outfit
Eye color
Skin colored: sort of mottled, I took a bit of creative license by adding freckles as well.
Hairstyle
Accessories: including the bandage thing, the eye makeup, and piercings which I forgot but he had two eye brow piercings and four earrings on his right ear.
Last edited by Kayara on Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: IT WAS A DRAWING CHALLENGE

Postby Tuxedo Mask » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:35 pm

I kinda love him tho !
Tuxedo Mask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: IT WAS A DRAWING CHALLENGE

Postby Kayara » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:59 am

KingOfTheWildThings wrote:I kinda love him tho !

ayyy thank you!!! He’s just a guy 😌
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me