Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Star Watcher Primal #5

Postby wucaian » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:04 pm

we've reached the zenith!...

Edits:
UC Dual Colors

Eclipse themed kid! There seems to be a painting or two depicting previous eclipses. Are they good or bad omens? Or neither?

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
User ID:
Prompt: (max 200 words)

Ends 4/11 at 6 pm Central Time

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star Watcher Primal #5

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:30 pm

Username: Chamrosh
    Name: Kamak
    User ID: 697363
    Prompt: Overall, Kamak is quite a spiritual sima, and his family and friends respect his ability to look for omens in the world around him. However, he has a preference for looking for smaller scale omens. Omens are matched to whoever is viewing them, of course, and when an omen is up in the sky, that's an omen for a lot of simas, and its meaning will be broad enough to match most of them. It can't be particularly specific. Occasionally it'll be a sign of something actually important and actionable but due to the nature of sky based omens, most of the time it's more likely to be about a storm. A lot of the time, sky based omens even come after what they're meant to be about - it wasn't very useful getting ominous smelly black clouds after the earthquakes a few years back!
    Kamak prefers working on a small scale instead. Chase some rabbits across an area and read the foot prints, or scatter bones from previous hunts on the ground to survey, or dream interpretation. With only a small number observing, these omens can be much more specific - and therefore useful.

Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:48 am

Chamrosh wrote:
    Prompt: Overall, Kamak is quite a spiritual sima, and his family and friends respect his ability to look for omens in the world around him. However, he has a preference for looking for smaller scale omens. Omens are matched to whoever is viewing them, of course, and when an omen is up in the sky, that's an omen for a lot of simas, and its meaning will be broad enough to match most of them. It can't be particularly specific. Occasionally it'll be a sign of something actually important and actionable but due to the nature of sky based omens, most of the time it's more likely to be about a storm. A lot of the time, sky based omens even come after what they're meant to be about - it wasn't very useful getting ominous smelly black clouds after the earthquakes a few years back!
    Kamak prefers working on a small scale instead. Chase some rabbits across an area and read the foot prints, or scatter bones from previous hunts on the ground to survey, or dream interpretation. With only a small number observing, these omens can be much more specific - and therefore useful.

Kamak's yours Chamrosh! Take good carre of him.

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:00 am

wucaian wrote:
Chamrosh wrote:

Kamak's yours Chamrosh! Take good carre of him.

<3 thank you so much!!
    I'm always really confused when there's only like 1/2 entries for pretty adopts??
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me