Artist FauxFeather [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 44 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

for arcielle 3/3

Postby FauxFeather » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 am

ZOMCATS

RAAHHHH THANK YOU

(I wanted more magical stuff for the zomcats because I felt like all the adopts being made during the 2023 Halloween were not fulfilling the possibilities enough)

kit 1 : top left corner wrote:

white palette:
regular white street cat with battle scars.

lightblue/lightpurple palette on the back and right ear:
marbled tabby with Animal Jam customization colours type vibe HAHAHAH

purple w/ pink & purple w/ dark blue palette:
calico kitty with AJ customization colours type vibe. Lowkey feels like an adventure time cotton candy lumpy space cat to me.

Grey w/ brown palette:
spotted tabby (apparently they have stripes on their legs??? woahwowza)

blueish gray palette:
the right hind leg and those grayish parts on the tail. I was inspired by Bluestar from warrior cats.

Ginger palette:
the top/base of the tail. Kinda looks more fire-y than ginger

ALSO THE EYES ARE SO RAHHH literally my favourite part.

kit 2(bottom) wrote:A newer familiar, not in service for so long that they have had so many parts replaced. More stitched back together. The magic keeping them together and prolonging their state. Yet, they are blind in their left eye (the darker pink, hollowed out one), because there is no eye ball in there. And in their right eye, well... it's the same but the eye got scooped out more recently.

yellow palette: majority of the cat, a sandy cat.
off-white yellowish w/ purplish brown palette: the left ear and left paw.
light grey palette: the right back leg and half of the front right leg.

kit 3 (top right) wrote:THE EYES.
left eye is dark blue with a grey/brown pupil.
right eye is barely hanging on, looks irritated if not infected. it's supposed to resemble a dead person's eye in the first few stages post mortem?? Like I enlarged the fat ring on the outskirts of the iris, but there's no tache noire de la sclerotique. Maybe it's just glaucoma, who knows. It's up to you to decide anyways lol.

right ear palette: it's a bunch of stitches using the different coloured fur as wiring/thread.

left front paw palette:
stitched together parts of other cats, I wanted a more zombie/patch vibe because I didn't see it from the '23 Halloween zomcats adopts.

Purple palette:
On the head & neck it's uhh well pretty self explanatory. The broken heart symbol is actually two ghosts stitched together hehee.
On the left hind leg it's a scratchy tiger pattern with eyes of angels/souls/spirits(?). My fav part is near the uhhh ankle?? where the eye is closed but you can still see the eyelashes. (HEADCANNON: THESE EYES MOVE. THEY CAN OPEN AND CLOSE AND CHANGE SHAPE AND EVEN DISAPPEAR)

green palette:
leopard print :3

light brown palette:
chest + body/back.
Not sure which pelt I inspired it off of... probably like... a tabby and a cow?? I don't know anymore.

Dark blue & purple palette:
hind right leg.
tip/ last 1/3rd of the tail. Looks kind of like a skull, is inspired by spiders and how the like noble false widow has a skull on it's butt. Also I just wanted to incorporate Miguel O'Hara's colours somehow because I was hyperfixated on the animated spiderman movie.

gradient brown to darker brown palette:
on the tail, can't remember what inspired me but I think it might have been a dog.
…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ.. Image Image #LOVEBERKSHIRE (collecting ≠ hoarding)

I wanna collect all pets from 2014 onwards, and all rats from every year.
Give me advice/feedback/criticism on my art!!
Fun fact (I'm freaking hilarious)
also click these stamps for a stamp guide.
ImageImageImageImage

Do NOT trade me. I am on a CS break for the foreseeable future. I shall only log on for finishing my current pending commissions on Oekaki, do NOT send me trades.
Update: I won't be on for longer than I thought.
FauxFeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me