Artist Kayara [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eva and Danny WOOOOO

Postby Kayara » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:04 pm

Aka Desert Twister oh danny boiiiiii...the pipes, the PIPES ARE CALLING
he's on a jog
er I think by this point they've made it a race.

Thanks for doing this, Bliss <3

Haven't posted in a BIT because I've been sick, busy, absolutely LIVING in the big sense of the word, experience life, quite literally. Not been bad, I mean being sick wasn't fun but like 🤷‍♀️ I think I just like spring. actually.
I wouldn't say I go through seasonal depression but the beginning of the year is the most CHARGED for me. Like I know it's going to be challenging but that knowledge is steeling yk? anyways, this was a good break from homework. I've been cooking y'all I really have.
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eva and Danny WOOOOO

Postby ♥ mizu » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:54 pm

AW YEAH IT'S DANNY!! and KAY!! KAY IS BACK!! i'm so happy to see you man!! i totally get the part about the start of the year being tense lol. i too love colouring things in to destress and it made me so happy to see that you chose my collab out of alllllll the collabs out there :3

so happy to see you back tho kay!!! thank you for colouring this in :D could i maybe add this to eva's TH?
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:32 pm

♥ mizu wrote:AW YEAH IT'S DANNY!! and KAY!! KAY IS BACK!! i'm so happy to see you man!! i totally get the part about the start of the year being tense lol. i too love colouring things in to destress and it made me so happy to see that you chose my collab out of alllllll the collabs out there :3

so happy to see you back tho kay!!! thank you for colouring this in :D could i maybe add this to eva's TH?

Lol OFC <33 thank YOU
and yes you may, and you can add danny in there if you'd like and it's not too much trouble.
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tuxedo Mask » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:51 am

This is super freaking cool . Glad your back and doing better
Tuxedo Mask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:55 am

KingOfTheWildThings wrote:This is super freaking cool . Glad your back and doing better

Why thank you :> Glad to have some time to do stuff like this <3
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me