Artist huskyhiccups [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forest ranger pony

Postby huskyhiccups » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:02 pm

testing out this base!
    notes for Mizu:
    - There were some gaps where the mane and tail meet the body, I colored them in to be less noticeable. This will only be an issue when darker colors are used.
    - For the Celestia eye: It needs the "multiply" and "overlay" layers like the other eyes have. Right now there's just one layer which is set to "normal" (hopefully this makes sense, I can add pics if needed)
    - The "Large" wings have a red tip (idk if you're picky about those sorts of things haha)
    - The "Small" wings have the signature overlapping them (again, idk if you're picky about those sorts of things)
    Otherwise everything looks great and I'm thankful to be able to test it for you! I'll do some crazier designs when I'm not so fatigued >.<

As for this pony, anyone may claim them! (as long as Mizu is okay with me giving them away for free)
    I figured they could be a forest ranger or some sort of forest/nature-related job. They braid or tie up their tail to prevent it from getting dirty in the forest.
    Only rule for this pony is that you must credit me for the original design on all future reference sheets (even if you revamp them)
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forest ranger pony

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:24 am

THIS WAS SO HELPFUL!! thank you so so much for taking the time out of your day to test this out, i really appreciate it mew :) /gen

1. this is exactly why i hate colouring manes and tails 😭😭 i'll have to go through again with some black and fix that up! it's so tedioussss
2. i totally understand!! this is mainly just because i didn't feel like doing it yet xD but i will absolutely get that fixed up before finalizing it!!
3. wait i actually didn't notice lol thank you, this is why i needed fresh eyes on it xD this really does bug me so i will fix that asap lmao
4. OH NO god i knew i shouldn't have put the signature so close to the body xD i'll have to move it. i didn't even think of that lol

again thank you so much for testing this out :) as a token of my appreciation you can do whatever you want with the design - sell it, flip it, etc. :) thank you again!!

Last bumped by huskyhiccups on Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:24 am.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me