hi loelya ;D
    mutant kibby!

[m] two sets of antennae
    [m] ear shape
    [m] two tails
    [b] pointed antennae
    [b] longer fur

hello!
    to win this kibby, please tell me about a day in their life! you can interpret this any way you like, whether it's a specific event from their life or a day-to-day schedule or something they're looking forward to etc. i'd love to see what kind of character you cook up ;0

feel free to use any type of entry format, include any type of content within cs rules, and make it as long or short as you want- the only things that are required for an entry are your username + id and a name for the kibby c:

current end date is march 15th

i had to finish this with a mouse lmao๐Ÿ’€
Last edited by kaisisles on Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kibbies | 028

Postby jinkori » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:23 pm

Last edited by jinkori on Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin โ™ก it/he โ™ก entj โ™ก omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listo โ™ก pinterest โ™ก carrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:24 pm

Discontinued + 145884
- Revali -
_ __ ______________________ __ _

First came a scream, then the sounds of sobbing down the halls of the estate, drawing a well-earned groan from the man simply trying to study the papers on his desk. He knew in a single instant what happened, because it happened like clockwork on every Tuesday: one of the maids broke a piece of the fine porcelain dinnerware. Be it a teacup, a plate, or simply a saucer, it didn't matter. It was broken, whatever it was, promptly joining it's fallen kin in the trash.

Revali sighed into his hands as he leaned his weight onto his desk, silently praying for the strength to deal with the other misfortunes that would surely greet him.

The thing was, in Bluejay Manor there came a rule declared by his forefathers: any staff who should work under this house will be given the benefit of the doubt.

With that came... days like Tuesday.

"Sir, I'm so sorry but-"

"Don't worry about it, it's alright," came his voice like usual, a plastered look of understanding and a smile for extra reassurance. "A mouse, right?"

And with it came a nod, or a possible explanation for a bird smacking into one of the windows, or perhaps a simple case of another employee startling the other. It didn't matter, it never did. The accidents were never out of malice, nor were they things he couldn't replace, but darn the lands why did he have to be blessed cursed with the clumsiest staff this side of the kingdom?

If it wasn't the dinnerware suffering then it meant the gardens were probably on fire again, or the newest mirror was shattered while trying to dust it. That one was more likely to happen on a Wednesday though.

------
    As Revali leaned against his desk, contemplating packing the essentials and running for the hills to live a quiet life as some kind of mountain man, another crash sounded down the hall, practically bringing the man to tears. It was all he could do to just say a curse under his breath before regaining his composure, pressing forward to see the damages. And, like usual, there stood the manor staff surrounding a pile of porcelain debris. Oh, and look at that, a mirror too.

It's not even Wednesday.

based on this komi-san chibi
Last edited by Discontinued on Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavi » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:25 pm

Ohhh This design is SUPER pretty!
ImageImageImage
Mavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:42 pm

Well, This kibbie wakes up each day and brews some coffee ๐ŸคŒ๐ŸคŒ they spend several hours coming up with ideas and trashing every idea they have because their ideas never make sense. (Like me ๐ŸคŒ) Then they scout the nearby alleyways and summon a magical portal where they serve halftime as a Spider-Man variant 'Spider-Kibbie" ๐Ÿ˜ฆ - and then they go home and go to their daily cooking and art class. Then- sleep. Then repeat it. Forever.
(my head hurts I can't think of anything else ๐Ÿ’€)

I'll be back to add my username + I'd and hopefully make this story much better ;-; this is a outline LOL-
Also gorgeous design!! Always love your art!! :3
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ

Excuse me sir, there must be someone you've confused me for!

Image ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด; ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2, ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜›๐˜ž ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜›๐˜’, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ +! ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด/๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ 100, ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:03 pm

mmmarks

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€” ODYSSEY OF A FEATHER

Postby final fantasy » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:54 pm

username + id: final fantasy + 587317
kibby name: silk

twine game to accompany this story! feel free to play before or after :) this is part of my entry

__________________ ( โœฆ ) __________________

since the day silk was born into this universe, she can't remember a time when her daily routine was the same.

she was raised to explore space. from being taught how to identify stars to logging the different planets she discovers, everything was passed down through generations until that knowledge landed in her own paws - and she certainly uses it well.

her parents always told her that the markings on her back looked like wings, and she hoped those wings would one day carry her through the galaxy, wishing time and time again that they could truly take flight. though soon enough, she didn't need to worry about not being able to fly when she finally stepped into a spacecraft for the first time.

most of her later childhood was spent helping her father to construct the perfect spaceship, one that she now uses for her voyages through the stars. it protects her against the elements of the cold, infinite space outside, helping to maintain ideal levels of gravity and oxygen. silk wouldn't trade it for any other, and her trusty spacecraft is one of her most prized possessions.

silk would call herself somewhat of a perfectionist, and a lot of time is spent on that phase in the form of repetitive checks just for her to make sure that things are safe. after that, she tends to take a while to simply stare out of the window and admire the sights. she finds herself getting lost in them at times, gazing over an abundance of glittering stars and planets with the excited sparkle in her eyes reflecting their light.

every day is different, and that's something truly beautiful to her. whilst one day her expeditions may have very little success and time may be spent drifting through space with not much insight as to which planet she could land on next, on other days she has the chance to land on brand new planets and introduce herself to its inhabitants, perhaps even helping them.

her goal is to map out the galaxy, and to explore every planet she can safely reach. she plans to fulfil that goal, and it's a bonus to her that each day brings such unique experiences.

on this particular day, the tasks are far more mundane compared to her usual voyages, but that doesn't mean she isn't excited for them. the ship (affectionately deemed "unchained feathers" as a reference to her childhood dream of having wings of her own) is currently docked on a planet, and what she has in store is exploring the natural plant life and vegetation that grows there.

her day begins with something that applies to every kibby... waking up. she gets out of bed and makes her way to the engine room for her initial checks, making sure that everything is running smoothly โ€“ and then, she can finally step out of the ship.

this planet is warm, so she doesn't have to worry about wearing any extra equipment to protect herself, unlike the harsh and bitter cold of some other planets. she ventures out of the spacecraft and explores the vast jungles for the day, snapping pictures of the unique plants that inhabit the environment there and happily talking to some of the planet's residents. one of them even invites her in for a home-cooked meal, and she gets to try some cuisine made by the planet's natives.

though the day is as exciting as each one before, she's grateful that she once again gets to return to her beloved ship, as sometimes even an explorer as seasoned as her gets tired out. after a few more checks over the engine and mechanisms, she gets to return to the cabin of the spacecraft to take one last look at the dark expanse of stars outside before climbing into bed.

and as always, she wonders with anticipation what adventures will await her when she wakes up yet again the next day!

__________________ ( โœฆ ) __________________

(sorry for the excessive editing </3 i kept making little changes)
Last edited by final fantasy on Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:19 am, edited 20 times in total.
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:00 pm

In the quietude of dawn, before the world stirs awake, there exists a realm where the rhythmic dance of threads unfolds. In this realm resides Emilia, a silk weaver whose fingers wield magic upon the loom. As the sun's gentle rays filter through the lattice of her studio, she embarks upon her daily odyssey of creation. With reverence akin to that of an artist at her easel, Emilia meticulously tends to each silken strand, coaxing it into harmony with the symphony of colors in her mind's eye. Every movement is imbued with intention, every pattern a testament to her mastery of craft. Time bends and weaves alongside her, as hours dissolve into moments, and moments into eternity. In the tapestry of her existence, each day is a chapter woven with threads of dedication, passion, and the quiet beauty of a life surrendered to the art of silk.
x็›ฏ่‘—ๆˆ‘ๅนนๅ˜›๏ผŸไฝ ๆœ‰ไป€้บผ็›ฎ็š„๏ผ
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, registered nurse
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:01 am

mark

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ™šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ™šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:01 am

FluffyBirdie 750079 | Name: Sorania (Sora for short) | 1,759 words

The first thing Sora did when she woke up was to check the number of tails she has. Two. A good sign on a scouting day. She sighed, not realizing she was holding her breath, relieved to see her normal amount of tails. She swung out of the hammock and landed with practiced ease, launching straight into the bathroom to brush her teeth, and saying a brief hello to the people she passes along the way. There wasn't much for conversation, as everyone focused on preparing for the day ahead, so the only sounds she heard was running water, rustling clothes and teeth brushing. Only at the dining area did noise pick up, filling the air with conversations and the clang of cutlery on plates as people talked about nothing over warm-ish meal. Sora joined the hubbub of sound, speaking lightly with the people nearby, no one keen on keeping a conversation going as they had to clear the room quick for those on night shift to come in. And arrive they did, right as Sora finished her meal and went to join the line to wash her plate. And as always, the sound died for a moment, as everyone focused more on the incoming group, eyes scanning over the entire party for information. Their expressions were okay. Tired, but not panicked or distressed. Their clothing was fine, covered in the usual grime. No one looked injured. There was no one being carried. There was no one missing.

The room had a collective sigh of relief, before people started to greet and welcome the group, the mood visibly brighter and the dining space busier as people moved more quickly now, in and out. The chatter was louder too, as those on night patrol shared stories, and goodbyes were said to those leaving for morning activities. Sora would have to catch them later in the evening, when she returned from her morning scout. Her, along with her group, exited the room into the main space, now busy with strapping on gear, grabbing weapons, clearing backpacks. Boron, the second-in-command, stood at the door, impatiently shifting his weight around as he waited for the group to assemble.

There wasn't a lot of new things to say to the party she was in charge of. Their small group of 6 had done scouting many times, and knew the plan well. Boron outlined the area they're exploring, the supplies to focus on getting, the weather predictions. Sora told them again about formations, emergency plans, signals. The nerves in the party were high despite their experience, but there was no quelling the unease - who wouldn't feel anxious leaving the safety of camp and heading out into danger?

Sora pushed open the doors, and led them out of the building into the fenced area surrounding their base, the outdoor space covered in gardens, equipment and miscellaneous, 'useful-for-later' items. It was dim, with them leaving before sunrise. Most importantly, it was quiet outside. No sounds of fighting, bodies slamming against the metal fence, or worse, gunshots. Despite this, her heart was racing, as it always did. She might never get used to seeing the gate doors swing open and tensing, expecting horrors to come in.

They left swiftly, moving in single file out the barely open gate, which shut in a hurry behind them. The metal clang showed the finality of the situation - it was just them outside now. Everyone's heads were on a swivel, looking in every direction at the flat plains they were on, keenly watching for any danger. She led them slowly out to the main road, before pausing and staring at the skyscrapers in the distance, starting to be more visible as the first glows of sunrise came in. It was a sight they were used to before, in the past. Buildings soaring past multiple floors, highways, cars. She couldn't imagine going there now - even going to the outer suburbs was a risk they took only for scouting and supply runs like this. She unstrapped her skateboard from her bag, as did everyone else, and got on, riding towards the orange-lit buildings. It was the best form of transport: their hands were still free, they moved faster, and with the weather being the only thing now to wear down the roads, it wasn't too noisy. On more damaged roads they walked, but here on this highway, with strong visibility and few hills, it was almost freeing to travel, rumbling along with the wind in their face. She could almost pretend they were a group of friends, skating around the streets. Carefree.

They arrived at their destination - the edge of the map. Well, not quite - the streets they knew, as someone had a book showing all the roads in the city and the suburbs. But that was it - just roads and rectangles for buildings. What was in the shopping malls? The homes? Any clean source of water? What plants were in the parks? These were things no one would think to mark on a map. Not until the modern world ended.

Her team paused for a break, gathering around the copy of the streets and reaffirming they've memorized it. There was no looking at a map in emergencies. They confirmed what buildings looked interesting. What route to take. And with the sun well and truly up and shining, they strapped their skateboards back on their bags, and entered the streets of the quiet suburbia.

Its hard to describe how different it was, walking down a street before and after their life changed. You didn't care about all the blind spots in the streets, what was behind buildings and doors, what a creak meant. You wouldn't even notice there was no birdsong, or any sign of life at all. Life was so...calm, back then. Now they were tense, flinching at wind rustling through trees and blowing leaves across the street. They were staring at every window, afraid they would see something looking back. It was quiet. But for how long?

Sora looked at the homes' front yards, peeking into the backyard if she could, looking to see if anyone had a garden. Any food grown that they could take and plant themselves. Investigating the homes themselves would be done on their way back - for now their aim was what looked like a small shopping street further into the suburb. And as they approached, Sora wanted to jump for joy. The street was lined with cafes, small grocery stores, and restaurants, how promising! She could see smiles spreading through her team, as they approached the first shop, a diner with a blank menu sign still sitting outside, the chalk long faded. A peek inside and--

Sora jumped back, but it was too late - the shrieker zombie had also seen her, and it let out a scream like a shock wave, blasting out a wall of sound and alerting every other monster nearby. The group immediately turned tail and ran, no longer caring about the noise they made as they pelted down the road, turning through the streets they memorized, desperately trying to reach the main road where they can jump on their skateboards and flee. Boron, who was at the back earlier, now led the team, meaning he ran headfirst into a sleeping sprinter, now awake from the screech, and now clawing into his side--

Everyone converged around the zombie and bashed it with the assorted weapons they had, and it worked - but it was - it's too --

Boron collapsed, and with more sleeping sprinters racing towards them they couldn't, it would be too slow to carry him, it's part of the plan, it's part of the emergency plan, everyone agreed to be left behind if--

It's hard to skate with tears. Hard to keep your balance. Hard to think.

They arrived back at camp, and the gate controllers immediately knew what happened. They arrived in the dining hall, and everyone immediately knew what happened. People were rising up to console the upset scouting team, but Sora was having none of it, and she pushed past the growing crowd, rushing to her belongings, and grabbing the sleeping pills no one knew she stole. She swallowed one and climbed up the ladder to her hammock, squeezing her eyes shut and waiting for the drowsiness to kick in. Others might think she was trying to escape from the grief. No one would guess at what would actually happen.

Do you want to restart the day?

Its hard to tell if Sora is living in a game. Perhaps her world was a simulation, and she somehow achieved consciousness. Some way to break the meta. She didn't get this power until the world ended, but every time she went to sleep in the day, she saw this message. And she had a choice. Today the choice was obvious.

The first thing Sora did when she woke up was to check the number of tails she has. One. Ice ran through her body, and she stared at her tail for a while, frozen. Today's job was scouting. If past Sora restarted, then it must have gone poorly. Very poorly. There was a reason why her party is the only one so far without deaths. She swung out of the hammock and landed with practiced ease, launching straight into the main space, grabbing the map and trying to guess where it might go wrong. Was it along the way? On the shopping street? While exploring the homes? She could only restart once, only one second chance. Maybe she can change the plan and scout somewhere else? But there was a chance the same thing or worse would happen.

Options and what ifs were racing through her mind, her heart pounding in her ears, her body tense like she was already outside exploring. What to do? She definitely had to tell the team she had a bad feeling about this day, and for everyone to be somehow more alert than they already are. No one knew she had this power - she tried to explain and it just made her seem mad. What do you mean, one tail? I see two? / What, like a game over screen? Are you feeling okay?

She could cancel. But she would have to explain why. And how else to explain that a past you ran into a terrible ending?

Every day she woke up and hoped to see two tails. So rarely did she see one.

She's still learning to deal with the panic of seeing one.
Last edited by FluffyBirdie on Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ฆโ™ขโ™ฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
|| Kalons || TH ||
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ฆโ™ขโ™ฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚