Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ellie by Saturn V

Artist Saturn V [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ellie

Postby Saturn V » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:26 am

I am so obsessed with the build a bear cows. And I just got this new baby for my birthday. With birthday cake scent of course.. and omg I love her.

The have the other 2 cows (peanut butter and jelly) that are out at the minute. And are better made but this girl is so sweet too

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ellie

Postby KyliePearl » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:27 am

Cute!! Build-A-Bears are a big part of my childhood
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:28 am

Omg I recognised this the second I saw it! Me and my fiancee are obsessed with BAB and they have almost the full cow collection and is excited to get this one soon too. The drawing looks so cute!
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:41 am

KyliePearl wrote:Cute!! Build-A-Bears are a big part of my childhood

Build a bears were a huge part of mine too. I recently took all my old babies out of storage and it was such a trip down memory lane.

Griffin Torrens wrote:Omg I recognised this the second I saw it! Me and my fiancee are obsessed with BAB and they have almost the full cow collection and is excited to get this one soon too. The drawing looks so cute!

The cows are so good quality out of all the bears the make(frogs close second). Easy. But the brown and purple ones are so much softer than my sweet rainbow girl. I was picking based on pattern and was so lucky with the little star on her head and 2 pink patches.so sad I stopped collecting BAB when their quality went really down. A definitely missed out on some beautiful babies.

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:56 am

Griffin Torrens wrote:Omg I recognised this the second I saw it! Me and my fiancee are obsessed with BAB and they have almost the full cow collection and is excited to get this one soon too. The drawing looks so cute!

The cows are so good quality out of all the bears the make(frogs close second). Easy. But the brown and purple ones are so much softer than my sweet rainbow girl. I was picking based on pattern and was so lucky with the little star on her head and 2 pink patches.so sad I stopped collecting BAB when their quality went really down. A definitely missed out on some beautiful babies.[/quote]

Sadly our nearest store is 3h away by train so we get most online and have to hope for good patterns, but occasionally we'll make the trip for special things like the Pumpkin kitties! That cow patterns sounds so perfect though! I sadly never grew up with bab and my fiancée introduced me to them 5 or so years ago, but I bought lots of second hand older ones too and I agree about the quality, but still shamelessly buy so many ^^;
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfumus » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:21 am

I am obsessed with both this, and the new BAB cow!!! I’m really really hoping they have this one in stock whenever I go next, though I’ll admit, probably gonna be a while. I just bought the new giant longhorn a few weeks ago and he definitely hurt my wallet a little, lol. I’m the words of my friend though, it was a “small price to pay for endless joy.” :lol:
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snek goes Blep » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:04 am

Awwwe so cute!!! I hope someday to have a build a bear flygon
Snek goes Blep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMightyGooser » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:18 am

Silly.
TheMightyGooser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:32 am

Griffin Torrens wrote:Sadly our nearest store is 3h away by train so we get most online and have to hope for good patterns, but occasionally we'll make the trip for special things like the Pumpkin kitties! That cow patterns sounds so perfect though! I sadly never grew up with bab and my fiancée introduced me to them 5 or so years ago, but I bought lots of second hand older ones too and I agree about the quality, but still shamelessly buy so many ^^;

I’m so lucky I have 2 stores within 30 minutes of me. I only got back into them within the last year. I had wanted to order online for a while before that but was afraid of the quality. I finally did it recently and it just made me more sad to miss out on some pretty kiddos. Some of them still have really nice quality but it’s very hit or miss so I’m glad I can go and physically check them out

Wolfumus wrote:I am obsessed with both this, and the new BAB cow!!! I’m really really hoping they have this one in stock whenever I go next, though I’ll admit, probably gonna be a while. I just bought the new giant longhorn a few weeks ago and he definitely hurt my wallet a little, lol. I’m the words of my friend though, it was a “small price to pay for endless joy.” :lol:

Oh I’m so jealous that giant longhorn is so amazing. I just have so little space I couldn’t fit him anywhere. I agree with your friend though definitely worth it if it makes you happy I don’t care what anyone says. I will buy new plushies as long as I live because they make me happy.
Really recommend this cow and the other 2 they have though. So lovely.

Disney Mousey~ wrote:Awwwe so cute!!! I hope someday to have a build a bear flygon

Ooohhh that would be amazing. I’m a sucker for flygon too

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes