Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

tryhard by Loxosceles

Artist Loxosceles [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

tryhard

Postby Loxosceles » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:09 pm

everyones always like "timer isnt accurate !!" but honestly like . mind ur business. is the timer on this piece accurate ? who knows. not telling. i'll never talk

i was super worried when my tablet broke the other day ... i was like oh god im gonna have 2 stop drawing. nah. mouse time B] gotta stretch those ol mouse skills every once in a while to keep em sharp !! im ready to get pen pressure back tho

-

[url]leapy[/url] is a character i've had for so long i genuinely am unsure of when leapy even Spawned. like leapy's Always been there. this character really means a lot to me
Last edited by Loxosceles on Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: tryhard

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:20 pm

Ooo your mouse art is so yummy Loxo!!

Using a mouse is oddly fun my oekaki art is made using one so neat to see you doing mouse art! Also hopefully your new art tablet comes in soon, since Ik you have one on the way!
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loxosceles » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:24 pm

crowthefrostyfloof wrote:Ooo your mouse art is so yummy Loxo!!

Using a mouse is oddly fun my oekaki art is made using one so neat to see you doing mouse art! Also hopefully your new art tablet comes in soon, since Ik you have one on the way!

i was thinkin about you while i drew this !! and abt mouse artists in general. it's so cute and fun to me that people will take every opportunity to make art, even without the """""proper tools""""" . the artistic spirit NEVER DIES !!
ImageImageImage
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:09 pm

Have you ever tried drawing art on your phone??? Iv been doing it for years! At this point that's all I know how to draw. Though I can't for the life of me draw using a mouse, they are way to cute and squishy.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loxosceles » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:01 am

Tea... wrote:Have you ever tried drawing art on your phone??? Iv been doing it for years! At this point that's all I know how to draw. Though I can't for the life of me draw using a mouse, they are way to cute and squishy.

there was a solid year or so a while back where i exclusively drew on my phone, actually !! it's been a while though, i really don't prefer it. i am mobile devices #1 hater i cannot stand mobile LOL

this is the most recent phone drawing i did ! i also did a chicoon adopt on oekaki mobile at one point ...

i definitely prefer using a mouse to using mobile but thats just me xD
ImageImageImage
Loxosceles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me