Stars #3368 by Swishy & Broken

Based on Click to view
Artist Swishy & Broken [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3368

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:15 pm

This cat has a crush on one of your clan members!
Who is it? Do they like this cat back? Tell me all the details!

Ends 2/15 at 4 am cst

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: black-red calico (carrying broken mackerel tabby) w/ high white and blue eyes
[c] fang, whiskers, ear tufts
Owner:
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3368

Postby allynabean » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:17 pm

mark omg
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:27 pm

Mark!!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:49 pm

Username: clouds-move-on
Cat Name: Sophie Frostmittens
Clan: lorilend
Prompt:

Sophie met with him in the early mornings.
This had been going on for two years now. He lived by the docks, but- his mother lived in the city. So she would see him pass by every day. A very politely, fetching tomcat, of her own age. They'd been only just adult age when they first met. She had found him- carrying a bunch of feathers, of different birds, away from his mother's garden. They had fallen into talking, and he had explained.

"Oh, the feathers? I'm building wings."

There was something both utterly ridiculous in this- and, also, something extremely handsome in his smile when he said it, and the passion in his eyes at the idea of flying. And her told her all about his dreams- the starpelts had wings, with feathers. And they were cats- if they could fly, why couldn't prosthetic wings be made for the land dwellers?

"Only I've never met a starpelt- I- I hope you don't think this sounds... odd, but, I'd every so like to meet one. For then, I could ask them how their wings work. That way- I could build my flying devices with more accuracy, with study."

"If I ever see one." Sophie offered. "I'll send them your way."

"Would you?"

"Certainly."

She would learn more about him each meeting. That he also wondered how it was that fish could breathe under water- and could cats, also learn this? How useful it would be, why-

"It would prevent kittens from drowning so easily. And fishing would become so much easier."

She thinks she liked him from the first- when she'd first seen him looking so ridiculous with all those feathers in his mouth. And she likes him only more and more by the day, and comforts him as his inventions seem to fail, one after the other. And she wonders- does he love her back, as she loves him?

Sometimes, she tries to throw in a- suggestion or to, as to her feelings, as to wanting to meet with him. To hunt, or play, or see the sights. She is always extra fastidious about her fur when the hour of his passing her house is come, and tries to look her best. But he is only always friendly- friendly, and distracted.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinky* » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:13 am

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)

🤯
Super into reading, gardening, motherhood, and rap music.
Monthly SwapsCoalClan
Currently Reading: You Look Beautiful Tonight - Last Read: As I Lay Dying - Next Read: Big Cherry Holler
Pinky*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepy-Rat » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:05 am

Username: Sleepy-Rat
Cat Name: Yarrowshade
Clan: Rowanclan
Prompt: Pumpkinshine's laughter is like music to her ears, and her scent lingers in her mind long after she has passed by. Though Yarrowshade cannot see her, the image of Pumpkinshine's radiant smile etches itself in her imagination. She envisions it as a beacon of pure joy, illuminating the world around her. And in her mind's eye, she can almost see the sparkle in Pumpkinshine's eyes, like stars reflecting the sheer delight within her soul.
The feeling is mutual, though neither of them have the guts to voice it. Yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh! Don't take that one!"
Yarrowshade paused at the sound of Pumpkinshine's voice.
"It's really small," she explained, and Yarrowshade could feel her scoot over, bringing her sweet scent with her.
"Take this one instead."
Pumpkinshine's fur brushed against Yarrowshade's as she picked up a larger mouse and placed it infront of Yarrowshade's nose. She breathed it in, savoring the scent.
"Thank you," she whispered. And though she could not see, she could swear that Pumpkinshine was smiling at her, a smile as radiant as the dawn.
Pumpkinshine spoke Pumpkinshine's voice was soft and reassuring,
"I'm always happy to share my catch with you."
With a content sigh, Yarrowshade reached out and claimed the larger mouse from where Pumpkinshine had placed it.
Sleepy-Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:50 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: CrookedTail
Clan:BirchClan

He has a crush on SpiderStar. She has always been one step ahead of CrookedTail. CrookedTail being just 6 month younger means that while they were apprentices together for a bit, but she become a warrior sooner, and eventually became leader. While trying to prove himself to her, he managed to gain the position of deputy. They are best friends but CrookedTail was always shy and scared of rejection.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:10 pm

Username: Ember the wolf
Cat Name: Goldentail
Clan: Willowclan

Goldentail has always had a crush on Sunstreaker. She's so caring and sweet that he cant help but be head over heels for her. He's never told anyone who he likes. And anytime he asks he just says "I have a special connection to the sun" in an attempt to dodge the question without lying. IN his head sunstreaker thinks of him as just another clan member. but in reality Sunstreaker has a small crush on him as well.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:31 pm

clouds-move-on wrote:Username: clouds-move-on
Cat Name: Sophie Frostmittens
Clan: lorilend
Prompt:

Sophie met with him in the early mornings.
This had been going on for two years now. He lived by the docks, but- his mother lived in the city. So she would see him pass by every day. A very politely, fetching tomcat, of her own age. They'd been only just adult age when they first met. She had found him- carrying a bunch of feathers, of different birds, away from his mother's garden. They had fallen into talking, and he had explained.

"Oh, the feathers? I'm building wings."

There was something both utterly ridiculous in this- and, also, something extremely handsome in his smile when he said it, and the passion in his eyes at the idea of flying. And her told her all about his dreams- the starpelts had wings, with feathers. And they were cats- if they could fly, why couldn't prosthetic wings be made for the land dwellers?

"Only I've never met a starpelt- I- I hope you don't think this sounds... odd, but, I'd every so like to meet one. For then, I could ask them how their wings work. That way- I could build my flying devices with more accuracy, with study."

"If I ever see one." Sophie offered. "I'll send them your way."

"Would you?"

"Certainly."

She would learn more about him each meeting. That he also wondered how it was that fish could breathe under water- and could cats, also learn this? How useful it would be, why-

"It would prevent kittens from drowning so easily. And fishing would become so much easier."

She thinks she liked him from the first- when she'd first seen him looking so ridiculous with all those feathers in his mouth. And she likes him only more and more by the day, and comforts him as his inventions seem to fail, one after the other. And she wonders- does he love her back, as she loves him?

Sometimes, she tries to throw in a- suggestion or to, as to her feelings, as to wanting to meet with him. To hunt, or play, or see the sights. She is always extra fastidious about her fur when the hour of his passing her house is come, and tries to look her best. But he is only always friendly- friendly, and distracted.

Congrats on your new kitty clouds-move-on ! <3
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:49 pm

[centershe!
tysm i love her ;o;[/center]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me