28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Birthday Cake Adopt | Black Forest

Postby mal du pays » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:23 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━» «━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Edits wrote:S: Shine, hair
C: Tail, fur, backmane
UC: Ears, tongue
R: Cyclops

did you expect anything less of me. of course i'm going to be a dork with the cake theme. Anyways, here's a cake kal based off of a Black Forest cake!
For this kid, they've made something. What is it? Did they invent something cool? Did they bake a cake for a party? Give me the details!
Minimum of 25 words, no upper limit. Just make sure your form doesn't span the Mariana trench (and is legible). A drawn piece is also acceptable.

Code: Select all
Username & ID:
Name:
Prompt:

This will end February 29th, at CS rollover (the rollover into March 1st).

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━» «━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Coding & assets done by Red

mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birthday Cake Adopt | Black Forest

Postby dracopia » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:50 am

Username & ID: dracopia &
Name: Martzel Hartzvin
Prompt: wip !!
Last edited by dracopia on Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽 / 𝓘𝔃 ||♋︎||
ᴛʜᴇʏ/ɪᴛ/ʜʏ/ʜʏᴍ

𓆩♱𓆪 pfp by Schuffel Bunny 𓆩♱𓆪
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜 ⁶𖤐⁶ TH
Image Image Image
cxxxx Image
dracopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:47 am

Username & ID: Exitium + 626371
Name: Cordial
Prompt: Cordial made a monstrosity beautiful crab table lamp for the party. You can't have fun without light of some type, right? (Don't tell Cordial his lamp is scaring the kits, however. He will burst into tears, knowing his creation scares other kalons.) The lamp resembles a spider crab, with big ol googly eyes. It also has a...tail? I don't think crabs have tails, Cordial. Oh well! It's already been made.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:26 pm

Marky
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:04 am

Username & ID: _silentsiren_ + 804746
      Name: Forrest
      Prompt:
      The two Kalons exchanged glances at each other, scrunching up their noses at the smell of the spice.

"I told you not to make it too spicy..." Forrest grumbled to Abraham.

"It was what the directions said! I didn't mean to make it almost inedible.." He huffed and tucked
      his hair back over his shoulder. The two sat in silence for a while before Forrest visibly jumped.

"It might be a bit far fetched but..." He rummaged through the fridge, pulling from it a 5 pound bag of
      blended cheese. "I told you it'll come in handy!" Forrest smugly grinned and practically skipped over to
      the bowl of ramen.

A handful of shredded cheese went into the bowl, the two of them staring at it in disbelief as the cheese melted.
      Forrest had to take the first bite, it was his idea and a silent agreement between the both of them.

He stirred the ramen and dared to take a bigger bite than he probably should have... He waited and then chewed.
      "Dude!!" Forrest hummed with delight at his new personal invention. Who would have thought cheese
      in spicy ramen made it even better?

╔══════════════╗
.cat - they/she/he - parent.
╚══════════════╝
about me:
° horror movie enthusiast!
° digital artist
° garfield enjoyer
° comfy clothes > anything else
╔══════════════╗
|ask me about anything i like
╚══════════════╝
° collecting stickers/trinkets
° death note
° dead by daylight
° the walking dead !!!
° EVIL DEAD !!
╔══════════════╗
. _silentsiren_ on discord !!!
╚══════════════╝

[ to-do ] [ request a comm ]
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:00 am

Username & ID: LemonBunny + 42650
Name: Puddington
Prompt: Puddington is, at the core of who he is, a lover of anything and everything sweet. Ever since he was a kit, he and his mother were always in charge of the birthday cakes for his family members and even sometimes his friends! She always had this precision and attention to detail that Puddington admired and she would often use any leftover ingredients to make cupcakes or miniature treats for Puddington and his siblings to enjoy. When Puddington got older, he realized that he couldnt imagine himself having any other job than a pastry chef as his mother had inspired him so profoundly and nurtured his creativity in the kitchen. Puddington, on this day, has decided to bake a cake out of gratitude for the entire Kalon community and the cheer and positivity everyone spreads. He hasn't necessarily invented something new, so to speak, but he definitely got creative and constructed a twelve layer cake with a checkerboard pattern in varying colors on the inside, the outside is decorated in vanilla buttercream with swirling dollops of icing bordering each tier, sprinkles of just about every color precisely placed and a delicious white chocolate drizzle drapes across the top tier. He has sculpted fondant kalons in the shapes of his friends and family, all in celebratory poses and to top it all off, had a gigantic candle commissioned that reads "Thank You!" to sit in the middle of the cake's first tier. He's quite proud of this creation and hopes that everyone enjoys the festivities.
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:04 pm

kaisisles 444424 / devin

do YOU struggle with headaches? fumble your hands looking for the very tool meant to fix your eyesight? well look no further-

it's brilliant. show-stopping. never seen before. it's the REVOLUTIONARY octo-vision, invented by yours truly! with this nifty device, say goodbye to your days of woe and learn what it means to TRULY see.

my 13-in-1 octo-vision can:
      alleviate the symptoms of headache
      clear blurry vision
        error: featureList[2] cannot be read as a string. exit code 1
        error: featureList[9] cannot be read as a string. exit code 1
      see the future
      make you a sandwich
      substitute toothpaste & peanut butter

★☆☆☆☆ what is this piece of garbage?
    i spent my monthly allowance on this thing and it's USELESS. don't buy this. complete scam

★☆☆☆☆ not what i ordered
    thing came with half of it broken off...i returned it and it took a month, only for the next one to come broken too. this guy's playing us, theres literally only 5 features and he cant even fake error messages

☆☆★★★ wow
    !ssenimaerc eht ezimotsuc neve nac uoy -hguoht doog s'rettub tunaep eht...ffo ti nrut ot woh erus ton m'i...hu ,tub .no siht htiw gniees m'i ffuts eht eveileb t'nac i -yzarc si gniht siht ,wow !!owt thguob i os ,flah eno htiw emac ylno ti taht driew saw ti thguoht i

★★★★★ grrr...grahhhh...grr
    bought this item for one of my sons...i don't remember which guy this is, but he says it's exactly what he's always wanted and more! liked and subscribed. will be buying more of these for my other sons if i see them again.
    - poseidon

kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:11 pm

Username & ID: Discontinued + 145884
    Name: Wheatley
    Prompt:

It was perfect, everything was in working order and the lights of those little cat's eyes were bright with curiosity. The sounds of gears and cords moving as the robot began to take it's first stretch immediately had Wheatley grinning from ear to ear. He was quick to discard the debris sitting on his worktable, excitement already building like a million fireworks in his stomach.

The robot cat was already checking out it's surroundings, knocking over a few screws and metal scraps from the table. This only served to further please the young man, his hands clasping together as he watched each step the feline took. It looked so much like a real orange tabby, right down to the soft little whiskers sprouting from the muzzle.

He couldn't help himself any longer; with a hand outstretched, Wheatley had ever intention of petting his new little companion. After all, this was going to be the product everyone who loved cats would want to buy! This cat would be the turn of a new era for pet owners with allergies, budget constraints, and...

"Get those grubby fingers away from my fur," the cat snapped, already swiping away the hand that wanted so desperately to give a pet or two. "You smell like stale tacos and broken dreams."

------------
    When creating the ultimate feline companion, many things were taken into account, such as curiosity, balance, cuteness and obviously much more. However, what Wheatley hadn't intended was to create a cat who could dish out insults like they were going out of style.

"I've never seen someone pack away so many potato chips before," it would purr like that was meant to be a compliment.

"Ah yes, the 3AM look suits you perfectly. Now you've got the shadows to compliment those bags under your eye," came another little comment just waiting for a reponse.

But Wheatley would only smile and continue to show love and affection for his creation, earning him a hiss and a band-aid for later. Maybe it was due to stupidity or maybe a strange sense of pride, but he loved his robot cat. Sure, he wouldn't be able to market duplicates of the little guy, but deep down, that was okay. He was a prototype to the next step, one he would love for years to come.

And honestly? He's pretty sure he's heard him purr a time or two. Stinky little liar.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:48 am

Username & ID: Broccoli_Bento + 965616
    Name: Javier
    Prompt:

Everything was a mess....
    Papers from important case files strewn about the entire precinct, coffee spilled all over the floor, the delicious donuts every officer had been waiting for left trampled on the floor, and everyone in a frenzy to fix the disaster that just transpired.
    But let's take a moment to look back on how this situation came to be.
    -
    It all started when Javier got a call from Cortez, a detective at the police station, requesting an order of donuts.
    You see Javier runs his own donut shop, and makes the most delicious donuts that have put others practically out of business they're that good. And the police station being one of Javi's regular and most profitable customers.

When he had arrived, arms full with boxes full of dozens of freshly made donuts and topped on the stack of boxes being hot coffee brewed just before he left the shop, everyone was excited to enjoy their favorite treat.
    Just as Javi was about to set down the precariously stacked goods is when a spider slid down from the ceiling, right in front of his eye. Javier didn't panic too much, this happened from time to time at the shop, so he thought to just blow it away, but that's when it came swinging back and landed right on his eye.

A screech you'd think belonged to a pterodactyl left Javi's vocal cords as he flung the stack of precious donuts into the air, running around the room screaming and covering his eye with his paws, knocking officers and a trolley cart down in his panic, sending papers flying in all directions. As he made his way back around to where he started he stampeded over the donuts before they could be saved.

The only thing that stopped this madness and Javi's screaming was when he accidentally got clotheslined by an officer in the panic, knocking Javier out cold.
    -
    When he came to, everything was a mess....
    Cops running around in a frenzy trying to collect and sort out the papers that littered the floor and desks, others surrounding the crushed donuts weeping into their paws.
    Out of anything the precinct was trained and prepared for, they couldn't have imagined something like this transpiring from just a simple gentle man.
    Cortez came up to Javier, a look on his face he rarely wore, "You've made a mess of this place...."
    Looking down at him, Cortez sighed, "At least my partner isn't here. He would kill you".

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:51 pm

now closed, bare with me! :}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist