Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

EchoIre's Free Breedings! // Update bottom of page 1! by EchoIre

Based on Click to view
Artist EchoIre [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

EchoIre's Free Breedings! // Update bottom of page 1!

Postby EchoIre » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:46 am

Hello!

I've wanted to do one of these for a while! I'm so excited to be able to!! There's a few more parents to come, as well as some secrets and surprises!

Info/Rules

- The breedings are free! Just color in your parent, and make sure to add me to the drawing so that I can make the pups!
- You may request as many breedings as you like, but you may only have two open tickets at a time! Tickets are considered 'open' when the pups have yet to be made
- There will be 2-5 pups, based on rng! If there are 1-3 pups, you get one for free and first pick. If there are 4-5, you get two free and first pick for both. Any other pups can be bought for 10C$, otherwise they'll go to me!
- You are free to edit/alter your pups once you claim them, though please credit me for the original design
- I may decide to edit, sell, or give away any designs that go to me. Anybody is welcome to enter the giveaways, even if the design in question is from a litter they ordered
- You may request multiple litters, and may even request more litters from the same two parents. If requesting another litter from the same two parents, please wait until their first litter is posted, then ask for another on that page. The number of pups will be rolled for each litter, and may not be the same every time
- I'm in college and work a full time job as well, so please be patient with me ^^;

Fun Facts

- Pups from Melody will all have an accessory of some kind, and you can specify any items/aesthetic you would like for a chance for a pup to have them
- Pups from Fizz have a chance to roll for a random palette! If you don't want this, please let me know
- If one or more of the parents have a trait/marking you'd really like at least one pup to have, tell me and I'll be sure to include it
Last edited by EchoIre on Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EchoIre's Free Breedings!

Postby LittleWolf666 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:22 pm

Marking for later this is adorable!
LittleWolf666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:18 pm

Bump!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:43 pm

Bump!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:55 am

Bump!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:41 pm

Bump!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:08 am

Some small updates!

Fizz now has a chance to roll for his pups to have a random palette. This is optional, and you can request that this is not done. I'll be letting anyone who requested a breeding with Fizz before this announcement know before I color their pups, so they can choose whether or not they want to opt in~

There is also now a limit to how many open tickets you can have! While you can request as many breedings as you'd like, you may only have two open ones at a time. Open tickets are tickets which have not had pups made for them yet. (For example, you could have ten completed tickets and create two more, but you cannot create any more until those two have pups made for them). This does not apply to anybody currently, but going forward it will. This means that if you have more than two open tickets now, you may not request another until at least one has been finished.

I got a battery for my pen and finished my finals! So I should have some time to finally make your pups~
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me