Volx pronouns: they/she
    Volx Traits:
  • - shorter antenna [common]
  • - shorter tail [common]
  • - accessories [Non-rarity]
    Proof of MYO: * Image

explanations
Sage is an English word that refers to a 'spice or wise person.'
Sage is a Latin name, meaning 'wise'. It's also an evocative herb name connoting wisdom.

Image Kenaz: Fire Fire; Passion; Regeneration; life energy; Creativity; Epiphany; visions; Inspiration; ability to achieve something
Image Agliz: Protection Horns of the elk, protects against enemies and evil, luck and vitality, following instincts, happy success, majesty, connection to the gods
Image Ihwa: Yew Connection between heaven and earth, strength, reliability, trustworthiness, enlightenment, great resilience, determination
Image Raidho: Journey New path in life, new perspective, reconciliation, communication, movement, wheel, dance, cycle, end and new beginning
Image Othala: Nature Possessions, inheritance, wealth, being rooted, family, sense of belonging, community, completion, abundance, experience
Image Jera: Year Cycle of life, rhythm, harmony, fertility of the earth, reward, maturity, circulation
Image Ansuz: God Trust in the big picture and in higher powers, communication, inspiration, power of spirit over matter, magical power, magic, wisdom
Image Wunjo: Joy Happiness, pleasure, laughter, security, peace, partnership, harmony, prosperity, success, fame, knowledge and ecstasy
Image Laguz: Water Life force, origin, testing, vitality, fertility giver, healing and renewal, dreams, imagination, the unknown, the hidden

* thanks to cryptpuppy for the screenshot since my OC won't allow me to take any atm
JaxyTheGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me