Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:07 am

username + ID#: DarkestWerewolf 545676
    Skulk archive: Wild’s Calling Skulk
    Name: Marzanna
    Pronouns: She/her
    Traits
      -

Write about how you met your Volx!:
      Its been nearly a week since I have unceremoniously crash landed and arrived on this beautiful planet. It seems to be inhabited by alien fox species, Volx. They seem to be non-hostile which is good. I have met and bonded with a Volx I have named Jura. However, he takes pride and enjoys being called pretty boy instead.

They are very reminiscent of the dogs that I’m familiar with. Regardless, having Jura by my side has been calming and it’s always good to have a companion while exploring a new planet. I have quickly learned that this planet has seasons just like the ones at home. However, depending on where you travel, the seasons will change.

Today, I have decided to explore the frosty mountains. Thankfully, I am dressed well for the cold and Jura seem to have no issues dealing with subzero temperatures. As we trekked the snowy lands, I noticed another Volx in the distant. Jura had also caught sight of the Volx and decided to go down for a closer look. Unfortunately, he tripped over his legs and went tumbling down towards the Volx. Snow immediately covered the poor creature.

She immediately emerged, looking very offended and started to groom herself. Jura was fine but had no idea what else to do aside from sitting there awkwardly. I decided to help mediate things by apologising for Jura and offering to help brush the snow off her.

She seemed very pleased.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry #2 - Subzero Beauty

Postby DancingEevee » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:21 am

Automatic trait addition regardless of rolled traits: