Meet the Artist | Kayara by Kayara

Based on Click to view
Artist Kayara [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Meet the Artist | Kayara

Postby Kayara » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:12 am

I remember someone on a follower check said it would be cool if I would do one of these (at my mention of the possibility) so here I am being swanky. 😎✨ First ever meet the artist, everyone.
note; I just found out about this guy yesterday, apologies if someone has some earth-shattering memories attached to them or the anime 😭

Here's some extra stuff since I used my 'loved things' box for a silly renaissance-inspired drawing of my friend, which is [hopefully] clearly just a rendition of the mona lisa.

-I love musicals, my favorite is probably Phantom for many reasons but anything by Stephen Sondheim is👌 [insert pacha meme]
-A favorite hobby of mine is playlist curation. In my head, I have it down to a science but really the only vaguely scientific thing about it is that I have various methods for putting them together and how I use the feedback I intentionally gather from my sister. She's the guinea pig who I make laugh or cry. LOL
-I love museums of all kinds

My interests are available for everyone's viewing pleasure in the designated area on my profile but as for those extra things I attempted to draw, I'll also go ahead and write them out too uvu
-I'm near-sighted
-I'm the youngest child
-I'm Christian
-I'm right-handed. whoop-de-doo but I find that interesting when people include it so eh 😌

I'm a cancer (June 23rd)
My favorite food (hard to pick but one thing I am a feral snob over) is mangoes 🥭 specifically the large mexican/peruvian ones but any are good.
My favorite thing is my bed and also my garmin watch that my brother gave me. Just two things I find a lot of comfort and use in. Additionally, though It's not really a thing, I love nighttime <3
I live, not actually under a rock, no, I'm from the USA RAHHH 🦅🦅🦅
And for my hobbies I included
-crochet
-reading (two new books came in today)
-acoustic guitar

~~~
Oh, I have an Instagram now! Same username but with art at the end. Not sure if I can link it here but yeah do with that information what you will. I haven't gotten the hang of any other art programs yet so for now if I post it'll be traditional stuff. :]

Now I'm not entirely sure who all is still even here lol but if anyone, even in passing would like to ask a question about anything, really, feel free and I will answer as best I can. :3
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Meet the Artist | Kayara

Postby Nerve » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:03 pm

NICE TO MEET YOU KAAAY. Yes, the jamiena lisa is lovely, it's amazing, love you too, BUT THAT UNDER A ROCK DRAWING? FINE. ART. It's so funny. You are inspiring me to try a mango.
Adorable. Well done, tall one.
I have requested account deletion and am therefore not taking trades.
Currently watching: Bigtop Burger for the 8th time.

Nerve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Meet the Artist | Kayara

Postby Kayara » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:07 am

Nerve wrote:
NICE TO MEET YOU KAAAY. Yes, the jamiena lisa is lovely, it's amazing, love you too, BUT THAT UNDER A ROCK DRAWING? FINE. ART. It's so funny. You are inspiring me to try a mango.
Adorable. Well done, tall one.

OH HI CUTIE
LOL Thanks I do my best 😌
Try a mangoooo yesssss oooOoOOooh
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me