Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Kalon Advent Daily Gift by cyrevan

Based on Click to view
Artist cyrevan [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

December 1st

Postby cyrevan » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:00 pm

December 1st wrote: The time has come for advent
chocolates, daily CS pets, and...
what's this? A curious new Kalon seems
to be poking their head out from
behind some leaves. They seem a
bit perturbed by the colder weather,
but nonetheless a gleam in their eye
reveals they are ready for holiday
celebrations.

Feel free to enter the contest,
and check back tomorrow
for a new surprise!

Please refrain from posting on this
thread until it opens later on.

Image Image
Pip wrote:We're gonna have snow much fun!

ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

December 2nd

Postby cyrevan » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:00 pm

December 2nd wrote:Wow, sure is chilly out there.
Today, everyone who enters will
receive a Standard Edit in the bank!
All you have to do is answer the
following prompt with 50 words or
more for one of your kalons.
Nonowners are welcome to use
the kalon mascot, Pip.

What is a gift your kalon is giving this year?
Code: Select all
[b]Username + Number:[/b]
[b]Kalon Name + Link[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Open for posting until rollover!

Image Image
Pip wrote:Never gift up on yourself!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Advent Daily Gift

Postby epilogue » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:12 pm

Username + Number: epilogue 759734
Kalon Name + Link Enji
Prompt: Enji will be giving his boyfriend, Roxas, new cooking utensils for their kitchen (and also a big kiss). Enji knows how much Rox loves to cook. They've been needing new utensils for awhile now because Roxas uses them every day to cook Enji a nice big breakfast. He knew anything he gave Roxas would be loved dearly, so why not give him something he would use every day?
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:13 pm

Username + Number: LemonBunny + 42650
Kalon Name + Link Stu
Prompt: Stu loves sour stuff, but that's not to say he can't whip up a sweet treat! This year, Stu's gift for his friends, family and loved ones is a batch of handmade chocolates with their favorite fillings, but his specialty is making chocolate-orange truffles, he finds the orange to give a nice zesty compliment to the otherwise rich chocolate he's working with. He hopes everyone is surprised and enjoys their treats, wrapped up in a box with vibrant paper and the best bow he can tie, although his wrapping skills could use a little work his pals know that his gift is from the heart!
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:15 pm

Username + Number: fuiuki + 368610
Kalon Name + Link Nikita
Prompt:

The air is chilly, the fireplace is lit by warm flames, and in the coming days, Nikita's house would be bustling with family. Her kids, their kids, their kids and grandkids's partners, and so on, all crammed into one relatively small building, which felt so large and empty when it was just Nikita and the love of her life, Carmel. Knowing they wouldn't have time to relax for a while, the couple spent the evening cuddled up by their fire, exchanging gifts just between the two of them. This year, Nikita's gift was a bag of Caramel Apple tea, from the finest tea shop in the city. Carmel's gift was the perfect complement: a small fish-shaped tea pet, to watch over them while they had their tea.
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:17 pm

Username + Number: waffle02 #153327
Kalon Name + Link Harold "Pomba" Starling
Prompt:
Harold was really struggling this year to come up with a Christmas gift for his wife Alivia. They both have a love of birds so usually he planned to get her a cute bird accessory or something for the birds outside, but everything he saw this year didn't seem right. He searched everywhere to try and find something she would love. Then all of a sudden he saw a small little dish the size of a bottle cap. It had a lid with a yellow flower on top with a hole leading to the bottom dish. Harold was very confused what this was, but then next to it he saw a little business card that read "Handheld Hummingbird Feeder". Harold gasped with excitement, this was perfect! They had lots of hummingbirds back home and his wife always dreamed to see them up close. Though it was a small gift, he was so exited to see her face light up when the hummingbirds would land in her paws.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outlaw. » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:22 pm

Username + Number: hsu 992197
Kalon Name + Link matteas
Prompt: When it came to Christmas gifts, Matteas was stuck. I mean, what do you get a demon for Christmas? Sure, they'd celebrated Christmas a couple times together as a couple since Ari had first moved in; but this was their first Christmas as husbands, instead of boyfriends and Matteas had to make sure it was special. He strolled the streets, eyeing anything that was on display. Nothing was good enough, it wasn't special. He was stuck, about to return home in defeat until something caught his eye. A small, brown hat similar to his own. Ari loved Matteas's hat, and it always made his heart swell when he saw Ari sporting his hat. It was the perfect gift, a reminder of their love and Ari's first own hat. This would be the perfect gift for his husband.
outlaw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:25 pm

Username + Number: Meridiem + 866190
Kalon Name + Link Kyanite
Prompt: Ky has a hard time getting her kids a gift every year since she has 16 kids with her beautiful wife Winona. After many hours of hiking and thinking so hard about what to get all of her kids, Kyanite finally got an idea. She rushed down to the creek that trails behind the hills near her ranger station. That creek is known for having some beautiful rocks. Kyanite found a rock that looked like each of her kids (or very close to it) She then broke out all her old paints and painted the colorful making that are not found on rocks normally. She can't wait for each of her kids to have their very own mini-me pet rock.

Word Count: 121/50
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:25 pm

Username + Number: 76heart + 395288
Kalon Name + Link: Ziraphale
Prompt: Zira is gifting the world his presence. For their culture’s winter holiday, Zira is getting his sister her favorite candies made from violet. Even though she annoys him, and he hates the candies so much he can’t be in the same room as them. They taste like soap and he’ll never understand why she enjoys them so much, but she is his sister and he loves her.

67 words

76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me