Happy Birthday Addi!!!

"Happy Birthday Addi!!!" by KyliePearl

Dressup entry

Happy Birthday Addi!!!

Postby KyliePearl » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:53 am

My little sister's birthday is today, her username is AddiLovesCheese, she loves Butterfly Wolves and Sitting Cats. Her dreamie is the PPS Dragoncat which I've been trying to get from a couple people (who have blocked me, sry if that's you, sincere apologies). My sis can't make posts and such, so she helped me make this. Feel free to send her some trades or gifts or just a simple Happy Birthday on this post!! Thank you for reading, I've met some people who have the sweetest kindest hearts on this website, and I'm grateful for that! Ok, I'm done typing, congrats to those who read this all the way through!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

Hopelessly addicted to Candy Crush

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Birthday Addi!!!

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:58 am

Happy Birthday Kid!! ~ O
99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

IM AT PEACE WITH THE WORLD AROUND ME
~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Birthday Addi!!!

Postby KyliePearl » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:10 am

~NattsTheMothLady~ wrote:Happy Birthday Kid!! ~ O

Thanks O - A

Hopelessly addicted to Candy Crush

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me