Artist Rescue2001 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Fresians - Beyond the Sky's

Postby Rescue2001 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:48 pm

Welcome to the Beyond the Sky's Hippogryphs

What are Hippogryphs?

Khimaira Hippogryphs are a species breed between normal Gryphs and a Khimaira friesian, they are very wild and very hard to tame. But when you manage to tame one it will be an incredible faithful companion. It can get a size between 17hh and 20hh and lays eggs instead of bearing foals, they can get around 45-75 years old, it's based on what species they are, more bird traits means longer lifespan.
To ride a Hippogryph you need to cut the mane part on the back and place a saddle behind the wings, it is recommened to use a special kind of saddle that will not bother the wings, your gryph, or yourself when flying. People that have a very strong bond with their Gryph can ride it without a saddle, if you fall you can trust your Hippogryph to catch you out of the air. But better not fall to close to the ground...
There are three different species of Hippogryph:
- the Hippogryph
- the Hippogryphy
- and the Gryphy

What is the difference between the three species?

Hippogryph:
The Hippogryph is a purebreed species it was breed with a khimaira and a gryph, it has all character traits and wings, it can only be obtained through adopting or breeding two Hippogryphs together
Character traits:
- long tail, short mane
- long feathering
- feathers on hip and head
- wings

Hippogryphy:
The Hippogryphy is a wingless Hippogryph, he has all Hippogryph traits, only the wings are missing, it can be obtained with adoption or breeding between a Hippogryph with a Khimaira Friesian
Character traits:
- long tail, short mane
- long feathering
- feathers on hip and head

Gryphy:
The Gryphy is not really a Hippogryph, it has almost no traits of the real Hippogryph and can only be obtained with adopting or breeding via Hippogryphy and a Khimaira Friesian
Characteristic traits:
- long tail, short mane
- long feathering

Colors:
Hippogryphs can have all kind of normal Khimaira Friesian colors, their feathers tend to have a colorful tip often in the color of the eyes, but that is not fixed. There can be Gryphs without any unnatural color and Gryphs that have a big part of their wings, feathers and mane/tail colored.
The feathers get affected like mane and tail, so they turn white when paint meets them or turn another color when a khimaira marking meets them

Form:

Code: Select all
[center][quote][b]What are Hippogryphs?[/b]

Khimaira Hippogryphs are a species breed between normal Gryphs and a Khimaira friesian, they are very wild and very hard to tame. But when you manage to tame one it will be an incredible faithful companion. It can get a size between 17hh and 20hh and lays eggs instead of bearing foals, they can get around 45-75 years old, it's based on what species they are, more bird traits means longer lifespan.
To ride a Hippogryph you need to cut the mane part on the back and place a saddle behind the wings, it is recommened to use a special kind of saddle that will not bother the wings, your gryph, or yourself when flying. People that have a very strong bond with their Gryph can ride it without a saddle, if you fall you can trust your Hippogryph to catch you out of the air. But better not fall to close to the ground...
There are three different species of Hippogryph:
- the Hippogryph
- the Hippogryphy
- and the Gryphy[/quote]

[b]Mother:[/b] Foundation
    [b]Father:[/b] Foundation
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Breed:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Color:[/b]
    [b]Genetics:[/b]
[b]Breeding Info:[/b]

To get her/him ...

[code]    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Picture:[/b][/code]

End Date:
Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed, when the artist says so[/center]

Those are all rules, so happy drawings :3
every khimaira artist can freely draw any kind of them, if you have questions or want to be added ask me ^^
In case of breeding follow the rules beneath:
Hippogryph + Hippogryph = Hippogryph | + Hippogryphy = Hippogryphy | + Friesian = Hippogryphy
Hippogryphy + Hippogryph = Hippogryphy | + Hippogryphy = Hippogryphy | + Friesian = Gryphy
Gryphy + Hippogryph = Hippogryphy | + Hippogryphy = Gryphy | + Friesian = Gryphy

So breeding with those will always done on this lines
Kiruan Hippogryphs and their breedings can only be done by myself[/center][/quote]
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Fresians - Beyond the Sky's

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:31 pm

Res
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me