Adoptober Day 1 - Dream ! (WIP) by lyney

Artist lyney [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adoptober Day 1 - Dream ! (WIP)

Postby lyney » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:20 am

woohoo! i was reminded that inktober exists from seeing TheUnknown's version, so after getting permission from them, i wanted to give it a try of my own! i will be trying to make a new, custom-lined adopt for every day of october. that's right! 31 adopts. that sounds crazy, but i'll be crossing my fingers that i'll be able to do all 31 to break my art block.

i will be referencing the official inktober prompt list.

yesterday's prompt was 'dream', so this is what i ended up with! a dream guardian deer? yes please! their gender is ambiguous, so the buyer may decide for themself. <3

this is a work in progress, so they will still be colored in! i always add shading/lighting details that are removable.

so what are the payment options?
autobuys:
- 25 USD (dm me for my discord, priority*!)
- 1.5 nons to 2 nons worth of pets according to horror's demand list
- 2,000 C$

each of these autobuys will warrant you an outside-of-CS icon such as this one for free (normal value: $15). they're high to encourage bidding!

what are the current offers?
- current USD bid: none yet! be the first!
- current pet bid: none yet!
- current c$ bid: none yet! (minimum of 350 c$ please <3)

pet boosters: any omgsrs (new or old except rats), store pets from 2015 or before, warrior cats, dogs/cats.
pet anti-boosters: rats, hamsters, bunnies, horses/ponies, chickens, and spiders.

i'll also leave the option to reserve a custom adopt slot for yourself. if there is a prompt on the list you'd like to reserve, and you like my style, pm me if you'd like to autobuy it with one of the options above. you may provide a color palette and any details involving the prompt.

anyways! feel free to mark, post early offers, or pm me. <3 i will be going to do the linework for the next prompt before coloring this kiddo in, so it may be a few hours!

ignore the repost, i accidentally hit the button to make a new forum instead of just editing it. </3 lineart is done though!
"I'm sure he does. Everyone thinks
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
╔══✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬═══╗
♔【 → cross • he/they • adult • th ← 】♔
╚══✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬═══╝
that they're the hero of their own story."
lyney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes