Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adoptober Day 2 - Spider ! (WIP) by lyney

Artist lyney [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adoptober Day 2 - Spider ! (WIP)

Postby lyney » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:48 am

woohoo, give it up for october 2nd's prompts! spiders. <3 i was confused on what to do with this prompt, but somehow came to make a sort of electric guitar player with four arms. :3 This is SUPER messy, but I'm still adjusting to oekaki again after not touching it for a good while- i plan to clean it up later.

this prompt was from this list.

this is a work in progress, so they will still be colored in! i always add shading/lighting details that are removable.

so what are the payment options?
autobuys:
- 20 USD (dm me for my discord, priority*!)
- 1 nons to 1.5 nons worth of pets according to horror's demand list
- 1,500 C$

each of these autobuys will warrant you an outside-of-CS icon such as this one for free (normal value: $15). they're high to encourage bidding!

what are the current offers?
- current USD bid: none yet! be the first!
- current pet bid: none yet!
- current c$ bid: none yet! (minimum of 350 c$ please <3)

pet boosters: any omgsrs, store pets from 2015 or before, warrior cats, dogs/cats.
pet anti-boosters: rats, hamsters, bunnies, horses/ponies, chickens, and spiders.

i'll also leave the option to reserve a custom adopt slot for yourself. if there is a prompt on the list you'd like to reserve, and you like my style, pm me if you'd like to autobuy it with one of the options above. you may provide a color palette and any details involving the prompt.

anyways! feel free to mark, post early offers, or pm me. <3 i'm going to go back to clean up and color day 1's prompt, dream, before coming back to fix this guy up.
"I'm sure he does. Everyone thinks
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
╔══✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬═══╗
♔【 → cross • he/they • adult • th ← 】♔
╚══✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬═══╝
that they're the hero of their own story."
lyney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes