Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Halloween Event: Kitchen

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:24 am

Welcome!

Main Page
πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

πŸŽƒ Kitchen πŸŽƒ Baking Contest πŸŽƒ Bob for Berries πŸŽƒ Shop πŸŽƒ Make a Costume πŸŽƒ

πŸŽƒ Box of Cookies πŸŽƒ Traits and Rarities πŸŽƒ

Main Page
β™‘β™‘β™‘

β™‘ Traits And Rarities β™‘ Packrat's Trinkets β™‘ Trading Center β™‘ MYOs β™‘ Refs and Transfers β™‘
β™‘Explore β™‘ Nursery β™‘ Collector's Albums β™‘ Graveyard β™‘ Events β™‘ Customs β™‘ Rules β™‘
β™‘Roleplay Area β™‘ Create a Nest β™‘ Q/A β™‘ Speak to Staff β™‘ Auction β™‘Stamps and add-ons β™‘

You enter the Kitchen next. You see a Box of Cookies contest, and a Baking Competition. You think. Where should you go?

Activities In Kitchen:

Baking Contest

Bake a delicious Halloween themed confection, and enter it into the contest! Go here for more details!

Cookie Decorating

Decorate a cookie, get a mouse based off that cookie. 5c$ per! Go to the box of cookies for this!
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or β—‹ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Event: Kitchen

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:34 pm

Prizes

Bat Cookie

Pumpkin Cookie

Baked Apples

Muffins

Costumes

None yet
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

I commonly use either ● or β—‹ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:35 pm

Res

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:36 pm

Res

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me