Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sima Halloween 2023 | Crystal Remnants | |OPEN!!| by ravemn

Based on Click to view
Artist ravemn [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sima Halloween 2023 | Crystal Remnants | |OPEN!!|

Postby ravemn » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:13 pm

```
This year simas have been led to an old remote mining village, tucked neatly into an alcove off the side of a mountain rich with gemstones and minerals. This village has various high-altitude trees and shrubbery but is otherwise barren. Old houses are built both into the mountain and freestanding in whatever stable terrain is there. This mountain once flourishing with all sorts of rare materials, has been completely stripped of it's resources. Many former villagers have left: some, for a more profitable place to live, others to escape the bad memories.

The remaining residents of this village have been plagued by a strange curse. Some suspect that when prospectors stripped the mountain of it’s valuable resources and left. They angered something. And now, years later these residents seem to be afflicted with a strange curse. Residents seem to have crystals sprouting from their bodies, and claim that friends and families have gone missing.

Fights have broken out, and people claim that they have seen a sima roaming around the village at night. Some claim they see silver, others claim they see gold. Both sides have claimed that the sima they saw is spreading the curse, but others say they haven’t done anything. No one can agree, and we need you to figure out what is going on!

Event runs from October 2nd - November 2nd

- All CS rules must be followed.
      - this includes forms containing not-safe-for-cs content.
    - All Species rules must be followed.
    - Be respectful to other participants and staff

- If you're suspecting staff of bias a/o rule breaking please send myself (@koegami) or @ravemn a message via cs or dm through our discord. Grievances will be kept anonymous.

- Anything [items/myos/currency/simas] obtained in the event may not be used/gifted/traded/sold until the items have been added to your official archive and the event is concluded.

- You may only obtain 6 main adopts in the event.
      - If you are found to have gone over your limit you will be notified by myself or an admin, forfeit any adopts obtained after your 4th (decided in consecutive order by judge date), and they will be readopted promptly.

- you may only obtain 1 sima per door at maximum.

- In total you may potentially come home with: 6 main adopts, 3 door simas, 1 MYO sima, 1 raffle sima, 1 special sima.

- Please be aware raffle earnings have their own rules attached to them.

- Be aware that any and all items given out through doors are labeled in terms of the chance of rolling for them, not necessarily the rarity tier of what the item itself gives.
      - for example, the pumpkin spice item is listed as uncommon but when in fact when used gives a rare edit.

- 1 of each legendary and limited item may be won/owned besides the raffle. this rule only applies to this event.
      - you may only purchase 2 legendary items and 1 limited item at maximum at the shop this year.

- All items but the MYOS and Jewels Possession item will be featured in the shop.
      - those cannot be obtained outside of the raffle.
```
Last edited by ravemn on Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Archive + Adopts

Postby koegami » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:40 am

Last edited by koegami on Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:25 am, edited 10 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Event Areas

Postby koegami » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:41 am

myo, raffle, glispa, rav, fluffy doors

The Raven's Nest: MYO Corner

Unearthed Treasures: Event Raffle

Pria's Stall

The Riddle Maker's Stand

Nekros' Shrine

Last edited by koegami on Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:22 pm, edited 10 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Item Roster

COMMON BELOW !!!!! COMMON BELOW !!!!!

ITEM NAME: Cat's Eye Marble

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives a sima split pupils.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ITEM NAME: Cracked Horn Fossil

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives a sima common short or long horns.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ITEM NAME: Jar of Dirt

USE DESCRIPTION: Guarantees a single common edit from a parent will pass down to all offspring of a litter, must be used with nursery ticket! If both parents have the same common edit, this item isn't needed as common edits both parents have should autopass to offspring.

ITEM NAME: Preserved Tracks

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives a sima ankle tufts on either the front OR back legs, two can be used on a single sima to add tufts to all four legs.

ITEM NAME: Literal Rock

USE DESCRIPTION: gives your Sima small rock horns and turns the sima’s jewel brown or gray. can be stacked. Starts out as the common small horns, and if stacked it becomes the longhorns, then becomes custom as you continue stacking.
[1 = Common short or long horns], [3 = Uncommon ram horns], [6 = Rare custom horns], [10 = Legendary custom horns. ]

ITEM NAME: Coven’s Curse

USE DESCRIPTION: Seems like your sima got itself into some trouble with the coven... Now they'll be drooling a thick black fluid forever...

ITEM NAME: Blue Potion

USE DESCRIPTION: After taking a sip of this potion you don't feel anything really but a few weeks later you notice your whiskers has doubled in length! Give simas whiskers

ITEM NAME: Fake Eyelashes

USE DESCRIPTION: Put these on and everyone will be so envious!! Changes the color of your simas eyes. (also effects jewel single color only)

ITEM NAME: Purgatory Remains

USE DESCRIPTION: Adds a marking to the sima that is about the size of the adult snout that makes it seem like the sima has been rolling around in some natural substance. Be it anything from soot and dust to oil and mud with the added possibility of using multiple for a greater are of effect.

ITEM NAME: Sticky Powder

USE DESCRIPTION: Adds a colour that may or may not already be present on the sima somewhere on their head. The marking can be more or less defined and be anything from a single dot to the whole head being coloured.

ITEM NAME: Sweet Tooth

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives the sima a single smaller tooth sticking out of their mouth on one side of their face. Possible to use multiple to yield multiple teeth.

ITEM NAME: CatterFurs

USE DESCRIPTION: Adds a small patch of fur symmetrically somewhere on the simas face, for example both the ear tips, the eyebrows or a small chin tuft.

UNCOMMON BELOW !!!!! UNCOMMON BELOW !!!!!

ITEM NAME: Box of Edit O's

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives a sima a single uncommon edit of the owners choice, can not change jewel type.

ITEM NAME: Fossilized Jaw

USE DESCRIPTION: Give's a sima teeth/fang edit up to uncommon rarity.

ITEM NAME: Inverted Cat's Eye Marble [NEW!]

USE DESCRIPTION: Give's a sima slit pupils and black sclera color.

ITEM NAME: Ren’s Candy Jar -uncommon variant-

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives your sima ribbed ears like a bat!

ITEM NAME: Orange Potion

USE DESCRIPTION: After drinking this potion you realize it tasted pretty weird but don't notice any immediate changes, A few weeks later you realize your hair has grown out faster than usual Gives simas Common hair, Can also be used to upgrade common hair to uncommon

ITEM NAME: Rhett’s Horn Removal

USE DESCRIPTION: The best bone collector has been admiring your simas horns... Would you care to give them up to Rhett? Well, this item lets you remove one set of horns from your sima!

ITEM NAME: Pumpkin Spice

USE DESCRIPTION: Sprinkle some on your simas tongue and they'll have orange sparkles all of their body! The color must stay orange!

ITEM NAME: Chemistry Homework

USE DESCRIPTION: gives your sima floppy ears, uncommon size, and bags under their eyes

ITEM NAME: Permanent Lenses

USE DESCRIPTION: Changes the pupil of the sima to either a different colour or shape of your choice. Allows the addition of one colour to make this change.

ITEM NAME: Demonic Possession

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives the sima a single demonic looking eye, sclera included surrounded by a smaller set of pure black patches or spots as well as a section of the same patches or spots on another section of the sima. Multiple can be used to yield black markings over a greater portion of the body with two smaller areas being added with each additional item.

ITEM NAME: Corrupted File

USE DESCRIPTION: Glitches or corrupts a portion of the sima's design such as inverting colours or adding pixilation as examples. Only affects the coat of the sima and does not give any additional effects that go outside of the coat pattern. Will at most affect 25% of the sima but can be stacked for a greater reach.

ITEM NAME: Colorful Liquid

USE DESCRIPTION: Changes all liquids within the sima to the colour or colours of their jewel. Has the added effect of making the sima leak from their eyes and drool more excessively.

RARE BELOW !!!!! RARE BELOW !!!!!

ITEM NAME: Box of Rare-E-O's

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives a sima a single rare edit of the owners choice, can not change jewel type.

ITEM NAME: Broken Tail Spikes

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives a sima a rare minor jewel guard edit.

ITEM NAME: Raptor Claw

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives a sima raptor claws on the back feet only.

ITEM NAME: Ancient Scale

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives a sima belly scales, must be an existing color on the sima's palette

ITEM NAME: Ren’s Candy Jar -rare variant-

USE DESCRIPTION: will give your sima bat ears within rare limits! How crazy is that?

ITEM NAME: Rare Cavern Cookies

USE DESCRIPTION: Eating these cookies will make your simas grow horns that can be made out of any gemstone! Though if your sima already has horns this item will give them the gemstone horns.

ITEM NAME:Werewolf Fluff

USE DESCRIPTION: gives your sima fluffy fur up to the rare limit

ITEM NAME: Demon Blood

USE DESCRIPTION: gives your sima a thin black tail like a demon's

ITEM NAME: Some Type of Extractor

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives either visible jewel powers or a floating mass of energy in the colour or colours of the jewel. Has a 6/25 chance of damaging the jewel with chips or cracks and a 2/25 chance of breaking off a piece of the jewel. Has to be rolled for by staff when used, can't be rolled for beforehand.

ITEM NAME: Broken Feathers [NEW!]

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives a sima small/chibi sized feathered wings

ITEM NAME: CTRL-Z

USE DESCRIPTION: Removes a single edit of your choice from a sima.

LEGENDARY BELOW !!!!! LEGENDARY BELOW !!!!!

ITEM NAME: Raptor's Feather

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives a sima hair on their head made out of feathers rather then hair/fur.

ITEM NAME: Unidentified Fossil

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives a sima three traits of a single dinosaur, Only one legendary edit may be given per item use, the other edits must be rare and below. The dinosaur must be a real dinosaur, Before use you must pm FluffyTheUnicorn with a image and name of the dinosaur the traits are coming from, as well as what traits you plan on giving to a sima.

ITEM NAME: Plague of Nekros

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives any sima a nursery legendary mutation. Missing limb, missing eye(s), missing ear, that nature.

ITEM NAME: Crushed Remains [NEW!]

USE DESCRIPTION: Upon inspecting the multi-colored pile of gems in your palms you notice they begin to shake. Engulfing you in a spectrum of colors in a flash you have now been given legendary jewel growth on your body OR wings. (This item can be only used on wings if your sima already has them!)

ITEM NAME: Empty Canvas

USE DESCRIPTION: A Custom sima to be done by or approved by Glispa, up to 3 rare edits allowed with unlimited of the below

ITEM NAME: Altered Extractor

USE DESCRIPTION: Gives the sima an additional power that present itself as visible jewel powers for a power the sima does not have. Only one power can be made present this way and the power must clearly represent one of the sima powers that the sima does not already hold.

ITEM NAME: Tarot Card only found in the shop.

USE DESCRIPTION: Allows one sima from a litter to inherit a legendary trait present in a parent.

ITEM NAME: Gummy Wings - only found in the shop.

USE DESCRIPTION: gives your sima one full-size set of wings of any type

LIMITED BELOW !!!!! LIMITED BELOW !!!!!

ITEM NAME: Jewel’s Curse [NEW!]

USE DESCRIPTION: a sima who uses this jewel imbued with divine energy in a nursery breeding, may notice one of your kits has come out looking like a half-blood jewel eater. Some claim they can hear faint whispers coming from within the jewel. Makes a single kit in a breeding a half-blooded jewel eater | must have the required jewel eater edits

ITEM NAME: Jewel’s Possession [NEW!] - cannot be found outside of the raffle.

USE DESCRIPTION: This jewel is overflowing with dark energy and you claim you can hear vengeful voices within it. Using this item in your nursery breeding will make one of your kits a full-blooded jewel eater. Makes a single kit in a breeding a full-blooded jewel eater | must have the required jewel eater edits.

Last edited by koegami on Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Jewel Eater Guide

A. Full-Blood Guide
    ➸ Making FullBloods: ☆
      ★ Myo Requirement: minimum of a: x2 legendary edit myo
        x1 Legendary Edit for the Legendary Sized Body Jewels
        x1 Legendary Edit for the Jewel Bones and Jewel Curse
        - optional: use +1 Legendary Edit for Legendary Jewel Horns

Base Edit List:
        [subspecies] [M] Jewel Bones - skeleton is made of the same material as the main jewel. [includes, claws, teeth and horns]
        [subspecies] [L] Additional Power: “Jewel Eater Curse” - must consume sima jewel material to survive
        *[legendary] Body Jewels [minimum: front legs, back, tail]
        *[common] Jewel teeth
        *[common] Jewel Claws

Optional Edits; costs an additional appropriate edit to use.
        + Additional Jewels on Pelt [Uncommon-Rare]
        + Horns made of jewel [common-legendary]
        + Common Dark Sclera

Full-Blood's may Pass the Jewel Eater Gene. [*Special Perk: Jewel's Blessing Perk]
      Non-JE Edits May Pass down at Standard Rates without the gene. [Except for the Curse and Mythical Jewel Bones]

*required edits - edits must follow minimum area requirements
      *ALL body jewels MUST match the main jewel. Includes; eyes, body jewels, claws, teeth, skull, horns

Nursery Jewel Eaters:
        Nursery Fullbloods may not have more jewels than their parents
        Follow the basic requirements for Regular JE’s.

Adding Myos to Fullbloods:
        You may add up to 15 additional jewels freely {includes symmetrical jewels} after archiving and growth.
        If you would like to add more, then x1 legendary edit will be needed to do so.

EXAMPLES: all owned by rem sleep

B. Half-Blood Guide
    ➸ Understanding Halfbloods: ☆
      ★ Half-bloods DO NOT:
        Have the Mythical: Jewel Bones Trait
        Have the: Legendary Additional Power - Jewel Eater Curse Trait
        Have the: Legendary Jewel Growths Trait

★ Half-bloods HAVE:
        [Subspecies] Half-blooded Jewel Eater Gene
          - while the gene does not add anything special to the sima, half-bloods have the potential to be transformed into a full-blooded jewel eater.
        *[uncommon/rare] Body Jewels [minimum: front legs, back, tail]
          - uncommon jewels + clusters can be no larger than a sima's eye.
          - rare jewels + clusters can be no larger than a standard sima's ear.
        *[common] jewel teeth

Optional Edits; costs an additional appropriate edit to use.
        + Horns made of jewel [common-legendary]
        + Common Dark Sclera
        + jewel claws {common sized minimum}

Half-Bloods may not Pass the Jewel Eater Gene. [Exception: Jewel's Blessing Perk]
      Non-JE Edits May Pass down at Standard Rates without the gene. [Except for the Curse and Mythical Jewel Bones]

*body jewels do not match the main jewel. Includes; eyes, body jewels, claws, teeth, skull, horns.

Examples: owned by rem sleep + fluffy the unicorn

C. Half-blood Upgrade
    ➸ Making HalfBlood Simas into Fullbloods: ☆
      ★ Myo Requirement: minimum of a: x3 legendary edit myo
        x1 Legendary Edit for the Mythical Jewel Bones
        x1 Legendary Edit for the Legendary Sized Body Jewels
        x1 Legendary Edit for the Jewel Curse
        - optional: +1 Legendary Edit for Legendary Jewel Horns

once the edits are used they must be made to fit the below requirements of a fullblood jewel eater!

New Base Edit List:
        [subspecies] [M] Jewel Bones - skeleton is made of the same material as the main jewel. [includes, claws, teeth and horns]
        [subspecies] [L] Additional Power: “Jewel Eater Curse” - must consume sima jewel material to survive
        *[legendary] Body Jewels [minimum: front legs, back, tail]
        *[common] jewel teeth
        *[common] jewel claws

Optional Edits; costs an additional appropriate edit to use
        + Additional Jewels on Pelt [Uncommon-Rare]
        + Horns made of crystal [common-legendary]
        + Common Dark Sclera

*ALL body jewels MUST match the main jewel. Includes; eyes, body jewels, claws, teeth, skull, horns

Nursery Jewel Eaters:
        Nursery Fullbloods may not have more jewels than their parents
        If a Half-Blood has already been bred, previous kits may not be altered to reflect the new traits the parent aquired.
        Follow the basic requirements for Regular JE’s

Adding Myos to Full-Bloods:
        You may add up to 15 additional jewels freely {includes symmetrical jewels}
        If you would like to add more, then x1 legendary edit will be needed to do so.
Last edited by koegami on Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:25 am, edited 6 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Jewel Eater Nursery Rates

Postby koegami » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:42 am

D. Nursery Rates
    ➸ Jewel Eaters: ☆
      ★ Breeding Season: September 22-December 22nd
        ○ gene may not pass outside of season
        ○ non subspecies edits may pass at regular rates.

2023 season dates: November 1st - December 13th
        2024+ season: will resume regular date.

★ Gene Passing Notes:
        ○ Soulmate Perks may not pass the gene.
        ○ Legendary Autopasses or Mutations or Items may not pass the gene.
        ○ Gene must be rolled for by these approved users: Ravemn, FluffyTheUnicorn, Corviidae, Glispa, Koegami.
        ○ [NEW] Jewels Curse + [NEW] Jewels Possession items may be used without an approved gene roll to pass the gene.

★ 1-100 || 1-2= full-blooded J.E.
        ○ subspecies edits; [m] jewel bones, [l] additional power - jewel eater curse
        ○ required; [l] body jewels (minimum areas: front legs, body, tail)
        ○ note; bones, eyes, [l] body jewels, claws, teeth, horns, skull, ect must match the main jewel.
        ○ may only pass if the parent is a full-blooded jewel eater.
        ○ kits may have up to 80% of the parents body jewels

★ 1-100 || 3-50 = half-blooded J.E.
        ○ subspecies edits; none
        ○ required; [uc/r] body jewels (minimum areas: front legs, body, tail) (max of 20; up to rare sized body jewels)
        ○ note; eyes, body jewels, claws, teeth, horns do not have to match the main jewel.

○ half-blooded jewel eaters may not pass the gene. *exception: Jewel's Blessing Perk
        ○ half-blooded jewel eaters have less body jewels (up to 80%) than the amount of body jewels as their parent(s). Common claws are also inherited.
        ○ Half-Blooded jewel eaters may not inherit legendary sized jewels. Any half-bloods prior to 2023 will be grandfathered in. But may only pass up to rare sized jewels from now [10/2/2023] on.

★ 1-100 || 51-100 = standard sima
        ○ any non subspecies specific traits may pass at normal rates

★ 5th or 6th Breeding | Jewel's Blessing Perk
        ○ May be used once in a jewel eater's lifetime. Perk CANNOT be reset.
        ○ May only be used during a sima’s 5th (natural) breeding or 6th (soulmate perk) breeding.

Options: Key: FB = fullblood / HB = halfblood
          ○ Fullblood option a: FB has passed the FB gene to a kit = may only pass HB gene free to 1 kit. w/o approved roll.
          ○ Fullblood option b: FB has not passed the FB gene to a kit = may pass FB gene free to 1 kit. w/o approved roll.
          ○ Halfblood: may pass HB gene free to 1 kit w/o approved roll.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima Halloween 2023 | Crystal Remnants | |open for marki

Postby koegami » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:01 am

your welcome to mark!

the event will open tomorrow!