Artist Bellapuff [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by clowns

✧༺♥༻∞Sparkling Magical Cute Dreamy Love Palette∞༺♥༻✧

Postby Bellapuff » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:09 pm

I had my magical girl playlist on when I made this lol. Was fun even if I don't get a lil crimture out of it <3

𝒫𝒜𝒩 #𝟣
A ruby crystal ball enchanted with love magic. Rumor has it gazing into this crystal ball shows you the location you'll meet your true love for the first time. Of course, no one who's looked into it has seen anything but their own reflection, so it's likely a hoax. That is, unless the orb is waiting for a certain someone to find it.

𝒫𝒜𝒩 #2
A well loved plush cat. It's been patched and restitched together countless times. The ribbon around it's neck is tattered, and it's left eye is loose. Despite taking many baths, it's unkempt fur is now dingy and greyish instead of the bright white it once was. Any object that's been kept around this long and loved as much as this cat is sure to gain at least some magical power from it's owner.

𝒫𝒜𝒩 #3
An impossible sky of lavender where pastel star candies grow off the clouds like fruit; a place that only exists in between dreams. Each candy grows from a wish made on a shooting star. When they're fully grown, they plummet down to the earth and repeat the cycle anew. It's said that if the wish made on a falling star candy is the same wish it grew from, then it's bound to come true.
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ I really don't know what to write in a signature >.< ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Image
ImageImage
Bellapuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me