Candy Fluff the Hatenna/Igglybuff fusion

Postby Bellapuff » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:45 pm

Username: Bellapuff
User ID: 1082917
Starter name: Candy Fluff
Starter species: Hatenna/Igglybuff Fusion
Starter type: Fairy/Psychic
Link to your archive: https://toyhou.se/FairLadyBellaphram/ch ... er:4656652
Link to mark on the main page: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4821949&p=142510799#p142510799

I do all my digital drawing on my phone, and am terrible with a mouse so using the oekaki wasn't really an option : (

Anyways I hope I did everything right! This is my first time entering an ARPG so I don't really know what I'm doing >w<
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ I really don't know what to write in a signature >.< ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Image
ImageImage
Bellapuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Candy Fluff the Hatenna/Igglybuff fusion

Postby Bellapuff » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:57 pm

Some design notes because I can't sleep hehehe

I decided the best to play with the igglybuff line's swirls and the hatenna lines hair hats would be to combine them. Since igglybuff's got the 3 puffs on it's head I thought it would be cute to turn that into something that looks like a tiara, playing off the princessy theme that the hatenna line has. (The tiara might turn into a more magical-girl ish aspect to play with the witch theme the hatenna line has as well.)I also thought it would be fun to make her mischievous, to contrast with the hatenna line's more stoic personality. It also plays into the igglybuff line's more bouncy and fun aspects. I specifically had the personality of Jigglypuff in both the anime and the Magical Pokemon Journey manga in mind. I already like pink and blue together so I didn't feel the need to change any of the colors, and since Hatenna's eyes aren't visible I made her's pink like igglybuff's. (Technically they are red but shh)
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ I really don't know what to write in a signature >.< ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Image
ImageImage
Bellapuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me