Artist Kitsyn [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Senegal Zebra Adopt #916

Postby Kitsyn » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:15 pm

๐š‚๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‰๐šŽ๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š๐šœ

"This Zebra is breedable on June 14"

Contest: Write a story of his adventure across the plains. Max 1000 words.

Ends on July 12

Username: Usha
      Harem Page: WHS
      Zebra Name: Kelxidor
      Phenotype: Strawberry Roan w/ Shell Stripping
      Genotype: ee/Aa/Rn
      Height: 14 hh
      Sex: Stallion

Lineage
      ------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Kitsyn on Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Zebra Adopt #916

Postby Usha » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:44 am

Prompt: Kelxidor, or just Kel, hasnโ€™t done much during his journey across the plains, but his favorite encounter was with the mare, Taryn. After leaving his herd to explore the vast land, he spent most of the days moving, rarely ever sleeping to keep his energy up. He was struggling, any creature could have seen that from a mile away. He couldnโ€™t trust his surroundings or himself in a dangerous situation, so he pushed himself. That went on for two months, until he reach a small watering hole he collapsed. After what felt like minutes to Kel, was actually days, he was out for three! Though when he opened his eyes, the brightness of the sun casting down made the mainly white mare shine like an angel. Her smile of relief after seeing his eyes finally open, made him feel at home, safe. After he frantically got to his hooves, she explained to him how she found him two days ago, and that she stood guard all this time. Leaving out the fact that she was absolutely terrified the whole time and struggling to cope with the possibility of him never waking up or other dangers. He felt incredibly grateful for her kindness, he wanted to stay with her. She gladly accepted the company! Kel and Taryn have since been wandering the plains together, recently theyโ€™ve encountered a few friendly faces as well! They intend to keep moving till they find a good place to relax their life away.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Zebra Adopt #916

Postby Kitsyn » Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:44 am

Congratulations!
Usha wrote:
Prompt: Kelxidor, or just Kel, hasnโ€™t done much during his journey across the plains, but his favorite encounter was with the mare, Taryn. After leaving his herd to explore the vast land, he spent most of the days moving, rarely ever sleeping to keep his energy up. He was struggling, any creature could have seen that from a mile away. He couldnโ€™t trust his surroundings or himself in a dangerous situation, so he pushed himself. That went on for two months, until he reach a small watering hole he collapsed. After what felt like minutes to Kel, was actually days, he was out for three! Though when he opened his eyes, the brightness of the sun casting down made the mainly white mare shine like an angel. Her smile of relief after seeing his eyes finally open, made him feel at home, safe. After he frantically got to his hooves, she explained to him how she found him two days ago, and that she stood guard all this time. Leaving out the fact that she was absolutely terrified the whole time and struggling to cope with the possibility of him never waking up or other dangers. He felt incredibly grateful for her kindness, he wanted to stay with her. She gladly accepted the company! Kel and Taryn have since been wandering the plains together, recently theyโ€™ve encountered a few friendly faces as well! They intend to keep moving till they find a good place to relax their life away.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me