Artist Inkeyu [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lunikrins 2.0 - ARTIST SEARCH!

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:51 am

Lunikrins 2.0 Artist Search

Hello! Welcome to the Lunikrins 2.0 Artist Search!
This species is an older one, thought these lines are brand new! So as such, I'm looking for artists to join my team to make members of this species to be adopted by people who would like them.

As it is a contest, I ask you to please read the rules below carefully and follow them.
Once you read the rules, then we can get to the fun stuff, the prizes!

Rules:
1) It Should go without saying, but I like to cover my bases, please do NOT claim this species or the lines as your own.
2) Please do NOT fill in any entries with a design for your own character(s).
3) Please do NOT enter if you do not wish to be an artist for the species, other prizes are consolations for those who are not chosen as artists for the species ONLY.
4) Please do not add any extra features, you may add layers for coloring as needed, but only use the provided features (ie. horns, feathering, mane, tails, etc.)
5) You may make as many entries as you like, there is really no limit on numbers.
6) Please be sure to follow the species information to the best of your abilities. Please follow the direct link here to find them.
7) Please be sure to put the traits featured, the magics they may possess, and weather you would prefer full time or guest artist into your post for each entry.
8 ) Please make a post in this topic once you make at least one entry, otherwise I may not know that you entered any.
9) Please DO NOT remove the "fake" layer NOR add the "official" layer without MY (Inkeyu) express consent! Doing this will blacklist you from the species!

Alright, now that those are out of the way, onto the fun part! Prizes! There isn't a particular structure, such as 1st, 2nd, 3rd, as this will be ongoing, however there are things that you can get as prizes even if you aren't chosen as an artist.

Prizes:
    Full time artist:
    ~ If you are chosen as a full-time artist, you will be added to the permissions list to color in the base lines. As a full time artist, you will receive a monthly wage of Luni-tokens (only in months when you make adopts, even if it's only one a month), one custom rare every month (to either keep as your own or to adopt out, you may make them yourself or you may ask another artist to make them for you), and one Ultra Rare custom a year (same guidelines as the monthly rare). You may also turn all of your entries here into official Lunikrins, to keep or to adopt out.

Guest artist:
    ~ If you are chosen as a guest artist, you may choose which month/months (up to 3) you wish to be an artist in. As a guest artist, you will receive Luni-tokens for the month(s) you are a guest artist for, up to 3 (maximum) custom rare Lunikrin(s) (based on how many months you're a guest for), and a potion bottle for ONE Ultra Rare trait to use on any custom Lunikrin you get. You may also turn up to 3 of your entries here into official Lunikrins, to keep or adopt out.

Runners Up:
    ~ If I (Inkeyu) like your design, but aren't quite the right fit as a full time/guest artist, you will still receive a randomly generated amount of Luni-tokens, one custom rare Lunikrin (to be made by a full time/guest artist), and may make up to 2 of your entries here into official Lunikrins, to be kept and added to your own personal stables.

Alright everyone, now that you have all the information, lets make some Lunikrins!
I look forward to seeing all your entries!
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lunikrins 2.0 - ARTIST SEARCH!

Postby Inkeyu » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:20 am

Commenting here to reserve this space.
And to say, this search is OPEN!
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kieoco » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:57 pm

hello! excuse me if im doing this completely wrong, im new lol

i did a thing, you can find it here!
kieoco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:02 pm

kieoco wrote:hello! excuse me if im doing this completely wrong, im new lol

i did a thing, you can find it here!

It looks good! I'd love to see what other designs you can come up with. :)
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:16 am

I've sent you a message. Please check your inbox so we can discuss things further. :)
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windows98 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:49 pm

Hi, I've entered a submission. Let me know if there's anything else I need to do. I also may make some more, but I want to check in here first. Thanks!

ImageImageImage
windows98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:12 am

windows98 wrote:Hi, I've entered a submission. Let me know if there's anything else I need to do. I also may make some more, but I want to check in here first. Thanks!

It looks cute! I'd love to see some other designs though, if you have the time.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me