Lunikrins 2.0 - Bank by Inkeyu

Based on Click to view
Artist Inkeyu [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Lunikrins 2.0 - Bank

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:52 am

This section is currently a wip. Please bare with me while I set it up.
Mods, if this is in the wrong place, I apologize and humbly ask for help moving it to the correct section. Thank you.

Welcome to the
Lunikrins Bank

This is where you can find your current Luni-tokens balance along with your available items, such as tickets, potions, and other items. You may also see what exchanges can be made to get more Luni-tokens, and purchase items that are available.

Please do not post anything unrelated to this topic.

Index:
Shop and Exchange Rates
Bank Accounts #1
Bank Accounts #2
Last edited by Inkeyu on Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop and Exchange Rates

Postby Inkeyu » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:59 pm

Lunikrins Shop

Lunikrin Tokens - Lunikrin tokens are the currency used to exchange for anything related to Lunikrins. Any amounts you see beside the items below is in Lunikrin tokens!

Breeding Cake *10 - Breeding cakes are used to breed special lunikrins with each other. Each lunikrin in a breeding must consume 1 Breeding Cake EACH for the breeding to be viable.

Rarity Stone *25 - Rarity stones are used before the creation of a lunikrin (weather through a breeding or a custom) to ensure that the lunikrin is the desired rarity. This is the easiest and best way to ensure that any/all hidden traits are present in the resulting lunikrin.

Mutation Potion *30 - Mutation Potions are used before the creation of a lunikrin (weather through a breeding or a custom) to add at least one trait to the resulting lunikrin that is one or more rarities higher than their original base rarity.

Breeding Boost Candy *40 - Breeding boost candies are used to increase the number of offspring resulting from a breeding. Only one of the lunikrins being bred needs to consume this treat, before the breeding begins. If paired with any other items, both parents must consume 2 of these candies each, or the other items supersede the effects of this candy.

Star Seed *300 - Star seeds are very rare and so very expensive. These are used before the creation of a lunikrin (weather through a breeding or custom) to make them a Legendary lunikrin (in other words, major line edits, traits that can't be passed on, and/or extremely strong magical abilities).

Growth Spell Scroll *200 - Growth Spell Scrolls are very rare and so very expensive. These are used to force a PPS lunikrin to grow into an adult. They are only used after the creation of a lunikrin, and MUST be used BEFORE breeding the PPS lunikrin!

Transformation Blanket - This is the most rare item and can currently only be acquired by being gifted to the person by Inkeyu. This blanket will completely override the original lunikrin's design and have the lunikrin it's used on completely remade from scratch. OR it can be used to allow the lunikrin to "transform" into other species (in other words, the lunikrin's original design may be used in other species while maintaining their powers, traits etc.). They CAN NOT BE BRED as any other species though, and their offspring will NOT inherit the ability to transform!

Lunikrins Exchange Rates
(may be subject to change!)

OMG so common - 1 Token each
Extremely Common - 2 Tokens each
Very Common - 3 Tokens each
Common - 4 Tokens each
Uncommon - 6 Tokens each
Very Uncommon - 8 Tokens each
Extremely Uncommon - 12 Tokens each
Rare - 25 Tokens each
Very Rare - 50 Tokens each
Extremely Rare - 150 Tokens each
OMG so Rare - 300 Tokens each
**For wishlist pets of each rarity, DOUBLE the Tokens you'll receive for them!**
Last edited by Inkeyu on Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:31 am, edited 9 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lunikrins 2.0 - Bank

Postby Inkeyu » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:00 pm

Reserved for bank "accounts" and balances #1
Inkeyu