Cupido Draft Horse #BWBW009 by Black.Wings

Based on Click to view
Artist Black.Wings [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 30 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cupido Draft Horse #BWBW009

Postby Black.Wings » Mon May 15, 2023 1:55 am

Cupido Draft Horses, or more commonly known as Cupido Drafts [CDH for short], are typically bigger and thicker than the average horse. They tend to range from 15 to 18.2 hands high, however, the largest ever recorded was a 19.2 hand high stallion, the founding stallion of the breed. Cupido Drafts are robust draft horses with stark roman noses, typically sporting well-defined muscles and big hooves to accompany their large size. One of the most sought after traits within Cupido Draft Horses, though, are their thick manes and tails. Their mane and tails are incredibly silky and have a natural curl, giving it a beautiful wavy look that is very popular around the world for shows. Cupido Drafts, though originally thought to be bred for look and companionship, can be used for almost any event that they are eligible for.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Spring has arrived!
    Join us at our festival

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Limitless Sky
    Barn Name: Kestral

Phenotype: Silver Seal Bay with Bird Plumage Dapple + Blue Jay + Budgie + Suzaku Wing
    Genotype: EE Ata ZZ + BPD + Bjbj + Budgie + SuzakuW
    Eye Color: Legendary Golden Goose
    Breeding Notes:
    -Bird Plumage Dapple is a Limited gene in the sense it can ONLY be passed by breeding 5% (10% if both parents carry) or applicated. This marking CANNOT appear on customs of any tier (unless applicator is used) or any auction horses.
    -Blue Jay passes at 10%
    -Budgie passes at 40%
    -Suzaku Wing passes at 10%
    -Dominant for Silver Z

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b] DarkestWerewolf
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Halter:[/b] (Ribbon or Rope)
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me