top ten reasons clouded leopards are the big cat of all time

"top ten reasons clouded leopards are the big cat of all time" by CloverCatTwelve

Dressup entry

top ten reasons clouded leopards are the big cat of all time

Postby CloverCatTwelve » Sat May 13, 2023 4:00 pm

1. They're the only Pantherinae cat to not be in the genus Panthera, instead having their own genus, Neofelis (meaning young/new cat)
2. They're one of few animals in the world that can climb down trees head first! Only two other cats can, the margay and the marbled cat
3. They have the largest canine teeth proportionate to their skulls of any cat, and as such are the closest living relative to sabre-toothed cats
4. They have their own subspecies! The sunda clouded leopard, deemed genetically different from their mainland counterparts in 2016, likely diverged from their relatives over 1 million years ago
5. They are both the 9th (sunda) and 10th (mainland) largest cats
6. They are commonly the only non-Panthera genus cat to be considered a "big cat", as the 7 big cats consist of lions, tigers, leopards, jaguars, snow leopards, clouded leopards, and sunda clouded leopards
7. They're the state animal of the Indian state of Meghalaya
8. Help I'm running out of legit reasons. Umm they're so cute look at them can you really say no to that face
9. They may be a big cat but they are little enough to sit across your shoulders if you can handle the weight of kitty. Isn't that sick
10. The name makes sense cause their spots look like clouds, y'know how they're not perfectly round and are kinda translucent... like clouds.........

Anyway she's dressed like that cause her name is Pinkie Pie. That's it. All my cloudies are just dressed after the characters their names were generated as
Hi hi! Name's Clover, she/they pronouns. I love trading
and am currently trying to collect every pet on the site,
so feel free to send me random trades! Pretty much
everything you need to know about trades with me
is covered in that one statement, but linked below
is my trade thread that goes a bit more in depth :3
My baby, Koan
CloverCatTwelve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: top ten reasons clouded leopards are the big cat of all

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sat May 13, 2023 4:04 pm

My favorite animal has always been the Amur Leopard, But this cat is stunning and quite cool. Love the facts <3

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me