Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

πš– 𝚞 πš› 𝚍 𝚎 πš› | an arpg | soft opening by cheetahss

Artist cheetahss [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

πš– 𝚞 πš› 𝚍 𝚎 πš› | an arpg | soft opening

Postby cheetahss » Tue May 09, 2023 1:36 pm

πš– 𝚞 πš› 𝚍 𝚎 πš›
- a crow arpg -
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Welcome to πš– 𝚞 πš› 𝚍 𝚎 πš› - a crow arpg! This arpg is completely free to play, and is run on a semi-open species basis,
with free myos every month!
Participate in events, share in weekly prompts, collect shinies, and grow your murder of crows!
- rules- getting started - customs hub - rarities - artist search - discord -
- archive - trade + gifting thread - shiny exchange - weekly prompts -
please do not post for now.
Last edited by cheetahss on Wed May 10, 2023 8:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πš– 𝚞 πš› 𝚍 𝚎 πš› | an arpg | rules

Postby cheetahss » Wed May 10, 2023 4:29 am

𝚁 𝚞 πš• 𝚎 𝚜
NOTICE:
Rules function as intended. Rewriting a rule to attempt to evade a punishment will not work. You still broke the rule
as it was intended to function. These rules exist to protect both community members and staff alike.

Reports to CS staff are made as necessary.

Basic Rules:
0. All content within the ARPG must be within CS rules. This includes, but is not limited to: forum threads, discord
content, art, roleplay, etc.
1. Respect will be met with respect. Disrespect, harassment, bullying, sexism, racism, bigotry, etc will not be
tolerate anywhere. Reports to CS staff will be made as necessary.
2. Sensitive topics, such as religion and politics are not permitted to be discussed anywhere publicly in any ARPG space.
3. Explicit content is not allowed.
4. Spam of any kind is not tolerated.
5. Do not minimod. Leave moderation to the staff team.
6. Theft, unsolicited breeding or trade offers, guilt tripping, etc is NOT tolerated. NO MEANS NO.

Ownership, Trades, and Sales Rules:
0. Before anything, a foundling must be created, your storage must be registered with that foundling, and you
must be level one before you can own more crows. There is NO limit to the amount of crows you can own.
1. Co-owernship is NOT allowed. You may, obviously, interact with other people and their crows closely, such as
roleplay, writing, and art, but only one person may own a crow at a time.
2. You may trade crows for other crows, however, for right now, trading for characters outside of the arpg is NOT
allowed.
3. This ARPG is free to play. You may not sell crows for currency of any kind. In game currency, shinies, may be added
as part of a trade, but cannot be standalone. As of this time, there is no appraisal system to get a value given to a crow to be
sold for currency.
4. You may readopt or gift a crow any time, however the crow in question must be owned for at least one month before it can be readopted or gifted. This is to prevent the making of monthly customs and winning adopts purely for the sake of fodder.
5. You may gift, trade, or sell items at any time. Sales, however, may not be made for any paid or real currency. You may sell items for shinies only at this time. Items may be included in trades for crows, but cannot be standalone [You may not trade a crow for just items]. Items may only be sold for equal or less value to the shiny exchange.
6. Trades, sales of items, and gifting must be posted on the archive update thread. This is the only way that a trade will become official and updated in the archive. Until that form is posted, the trade will not go through.
7. Trading, gifting and selling, requires consent from all parties involved.
8. Removal of an adopt from the species is allowed, however is IRREVERSIBLE. This design, once transferred, can no longer be used in any ARPG aspect, and will be considered a standard crow OC. If not designed by you, you must gain consent from the artist in order to transfer out of species.
9. You may not have more then one murder at this time.

Development Rules:
0. You may develop your crows, murder, setting, etc, any way you wish. Following ARPG lore is NOT required in any format and you will never be in trouble for creating your own that fits YOUR story.
1. Your crows do not have to be realistic in any manner, such as design, colors, story, lifespan, sexuality, etc.
2. Relationships that are incestuous or pedophilic in nature are not tolerated, and will result in an immediate ban.
3. You may develop your murder with other members at your discretion.
4. Any prompts you complete for shinies and XP must meet the minimum requirements of 150 words or a clean, halfbody sketch.
5. Certain powers and / or magical abilities may be described in writing, but will not be considered a trait unless the appropriate edit item is used to add the trait.
6. Art and writing may only be used once. ie, you write for the beginner level up prompt, and try to use the same writing for a weekly prompt. This is not allowed.

Monthly + Starter MYO Rules:
0. Your "Foundling", AKA your starter MYO, must be made FIRST and leveled to level one before you can claim and create your free monthly MYOs.
1. Your foundling / starter MYO may only use up to uncommon traits.
2. Monthly MYOs are divided into three tiers, of which you pick from each month. You can either get:
--- 3 free common trait and under MYOs
--- 2 free uncommon trait and under MYOs
----or 1 single rare trait and under MYO
3. Monthly MYOs do not stack to the next month. Say you pick tier one, with 3 free common MYOs and only use one of three. The leftover two DO NOT STACK and will vanish at the start of the next month and can't be used, so choose your tier of free MYO[s] wisely.

Miscellaneous Rules:
- This ARPG is a non-realistic species, so anything goes for design, development, and more!

cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πš– 𝚞 πš› 𝚍 𝚎 πš› | an arpg | getting started

Postby cheetahss » Wed May 10, 2023 4:50 am

𝙢 𝚎 𝚝 𝚝 πš’ πš— 𝚐 πš‚ 𝚝 𝚊 πš› 𝚝 𝚎 𝚍

This guide is an easy how-to on getting started!

Step one:
Go to this subforum and create a storage thread for your crows - name it whatever you want! This is where you'll store your owned crows and other things like your shinies [arpg currency], items and any other info you want!

Step two:
Go to the customs hub and make your foundling! Please be sure you read all the info, as there is a form to post under your completed foundling that will act as your registration to the game.

Step three:
After your foundling is approved, head over to the prompts page! Here you'll find some beginner / getting started prompts that will give you the XP needed to get to your foundling to level one! Getting to level one on at least one crow is required to own more after you create your foundling.

And that's it! Make those free monthly MYOs and have fun with weekly prompts, events, and more!

𝙷 𝚘 𝚠 πšƒ 𝚘 𝙿 πš• 𝚊 𝚒
How to play is simple!
Each week, prompts are released that award XP that allow you to level up and earn shinies, which can be used to purchase MYOs, edit items, breeding tokens, and more in the Shiny Exchange.

In addition, participating in events, entering for adopts, etc will also reward XP, fun rewards, shinies, and other fun stuff!

As events occur, world canon lore will drop, and a story will unfold during each event. Following the lore is NOT required to your murder's development.

Level System:

cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πš– 𝚞 πš› 𝚍 𝚎 πš› | an arpg | rarities

Postby cheetahss » Wed May 10, 2023 7:46 am

𝚁 𝚊 πš› πš’ 𝚝 πš’ 𝚎 𝚜
The following is the current edit list and their rarities. It is not, by any means, considered complete.

Reference guide:
"Light covering" of [xyz] means that that object should not cover more then 15% of the body.
"Medium covering" of [xyz] means that that object should not cover more then 50% of the body.
"Heavy covering" of [xyz] means that that object should not cover more then 80% of the body.
Coverings of [xyz] cannot be combined to create a stacked amount of [xyz] growth, ie light and medium covering.
It's one or the other.

Non Rarity:
Weight Edit - fatter or skinnier crow
Scars
Expression Edits
Blindness
Accessories
Missing or broken body parts [wings, eyes etc]
Custom lineart / pose change
Tiny animal companion [mice, rats, etc]

Common:
Small crest of feathers on the head
Extra feathers
Less feathers
Small horn[s]
Light gem growth
Light scale growth
Longer / shorter tail and wing feathers

Uncommon:
Medium crest of feathers on the head
Partial Heterochromia - one eye has a sliver of color that is different then the rest.
Medium gem growth
Medium scale growth
Medium horn[s]
Feathers that resemble ears

Rare:
Large crest of feathers on the head
Full heterochromia
Heavy gem growth
Heavy scale growth
Large horn[s]
Multiple eyes (3 or more including the basic two, up to three extra sets for a total of 8)
Missing eye [s]
Bob tail (tail that is half the size)
One Halo
Any part of the body glowing [talons, a marking, eyes, etc]
Up to TWO sets of wings
Horns on the body

Ancient:
Multiple Halos
Unnatural wings [dragon/bat etc]
Three or more sets of wings
Albinism
Munchkinism
Gigantism
Transparency
Multiple heads
Exposed bone
Cybernetics
Gene splicing
Eyes on the body

Lore:
Ethereal God[dess] Trait Set
The Reckoner Trait Set
The Divider Trait Set
The Conqueror Trait Set
Being From the Future Set

cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby cheetahss » Wed May 10, 2023 8:17 am

res
cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby cheetahss » Wed May 10, 2023 8:18 am

res
cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby cheetahss » Wed May 10, 2023 8:19 am

res
cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby cheetahss » Wed May 10, 2023 8:19 am

res
cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πš– 𝚞 πš› 𝚍 𝚎 πš› | an arpg | soft opening

Postby cheetahss » Thu May 11, 2023 2:35 am

This ARPG is now softly open!
At the very least, folks can get started making their foundlings, applying to be an artist, and making their monthly customs!
A staff search for other staff such as archivists and mods will also be up soon!

Last bumped by cheetahss on Thu May 11, 2023 2:35 am.
cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me