Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

bentley readoption

Postby gasp » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:12 pm

edits:
[S] shine, hair
[C] long fur, tail
[UC] ears

for this little fella, i want to read about a time they got into trouble. if they're an angel who would never do anything wrong, tell me about a time they were wrongfully accused of something. have fun w this one! bonus points if you can make me laugh

no limit on extras, and prettying up is totally fine. this kal was another one of my favorites, so show me you'll care for them!

this will close in exactly one week, on april 22nd @ 8 pm EST. let me know if i need to extend this deadline. i would be happy to.

best of luck!

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]kalon name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]story:[/b]
[b]extra(s) (optional but recommended):[/b]
Last edited by xem on Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bentley readoption

Postby Madel » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:12 pm

Mark! So cute

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:38 pm

mark
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:50 am

username: kolyakun [154432]
kalon name: Bentley (keeping the name!)
story:
The sun hadn't even risen yet by the time Bentley shut the door behind him, striding over to the stable. Horses gathered at the gate, whinnying as they saw the young man approaching. They all knew breakfast was on the way. A familiar face poked their head out of the stall, waving hello.
"Good morning, Bentley!" The voice was hoarse but sweet.
"Good morning uncle Rye!" Bentley waved back.
"I'm cleaning these stalls quickly, the vet is coming out later today to check on one of our mares, do you mind throwing a few square bales out for the ones outside?" Rye asked as he shoveled manure into a wheelbarrow just outside the stall door.
"Sure thing," the young man assured him.
Bentley pivoted on his heel and headed into the storage room, just inside the main doors of the barn. Grabbing a pair of gloves he walked back out in the direction of the coverall. The sun was just coming up over the tree line at this point, illuminating the barnyard and lush green pastures. Bentley squinted and brought an arm up to shield his face from the bright orb. Finally approaching the coverall he picked up a square hay bale and carried it over to the gate of the paddock.
After repeating this a couple more times he was ready to enter. The horses pawed at the ground and let out a series of sighs and snorts as they waited impatiently for Bentley to prepare their breakfast. Wiping the sweat off his brow he began to unlatch the gate, without another thought he turned around to grab the hay bales. The horses began to lean on the gate, pushing it open a little and with his back turned, Bentley was none the wiser. Apollo, the leader of the little herd rushed out and took a quick bite of the stray hay bale before darting off.
"NO! COME BACK! Shoot... Uncle! The horses got out!" Bentley yelled frantically, lightly jogging in the direction of the loose horses.
"Darn kid...can I not trust you with one thing?" Rye muttered under his breath as he chased after him.

After a lot of sweat and some tears...the horses were eventually rounded back up and led back into the paddock. The sun was high above the barn now, beating down on the two of them. The horses were happily grazing out on the grass, bellies full.
"Have you not learned a thing since you've been here, Ben?" Rye asked, his brow furrowed.
"I'm sorry sir...I'll be more careful in the future,"
"You damn better be!" Rye growled.
Bentley lowered his head, a tear rolling down his cheek. All he wanted for his uncle to be proud of him but he messed up again.
extra(s) (optional but recommended):
Last edited by kolyakun on Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailshoes » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:53 am

mark! <3
call me snail!
he/him or he/they
snailshoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:25 am

username: captain dude
kalon name: Moo
story: WIP
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:19 am

username: aftonbuilt
kalon name: Dipper
story:
"Hey, are you busy?"
The white kit perked up as Tweedle & Dee approached him. "No, what's up?"
"Good! We wanted to do something and wanted you to come with us."
Dipper tilted his head. "Oh, sure. Whatcha wanna do?"
"Just come with us." Tweedle grinned, before he bounded off to somewhere else. Dee followed, and Dipper scrambled to his feet to chase after them.

"Okay, okay, hold still..."
Dipper held as still as he could as Tweedle slathered paint on a wall, grumbling. "Hurry up..!"
"I'm trying!" Tweedle huffed. "Stop squirming!"
Dee grimaced as he saw Dipper's body trembling before the white kit fell to the ground, and Tweedle came toppling down after. Paint splattered on the ground and the kits, and Tweedle huffed. "Dude!"
"Hey, you're heavier than me!!"
"Rude!" Tweedle retorted. "I shoulda known better than to ask you."
Footsteps approached from the outside of the alley as a larger kalon peered in. "What's going on here?"
"Dipper wanted to paint the wall." Tweedle pointed to Dipper, who bristled. "We tried to tell him not to!"
"Hey, that's not--"
"Yeah, Tweedle told him it wasn't a good idea!" Dee added. "But he insisted we do it!"
Dipper shrunk down as the two other kits pinned it on him. The larger kalon sighed. "Well, you're going to have some explaining to do, Dipper."
"Okay..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:22 pm

username: Discontinued + 145884
    kalon name: Dorian

story:
    Being on the run can be a difficult thing for most people, and often for many different reasons. For some, it's the adrenaline pumping through your veins, just threatening to suddenly combust. Others may find it hard to keep quiet while bobbing and weaving across the landscape. And some, like me, might even struggle to run in their mom's high heels while holding onto a whole strawberry shortcake.

I'll be honest, this maybe wasn't my best idea. In hindsight, maybe stealing the neighbor's dessert was a bad thing. Just maybe it was wrong of me to do.

But just MAYBE they could have thought of how tempting it would be to a child like me, just leaving it sitting on the windowsill from some silly Instacam photo-op.
    Honeyed strawberries and sweet sugared whipped cream... No, stop thinking about it or you'll drool. Gotta keep running.

Have you ever ran in shoes that weren't your own? I mean, I'm making them work pretty darn well, but wait, that's besides the point. I only wore these because I wasn't tall enough to reach that darn window. After I realized that Mrs. Jonah wasn't coming back any time soon, I rushed over to my house and raided my mom's closet. Before I knew it, I swiped the shortcake with perfection. All those years of trying to walk in mom's shoes paid off!

Well, at least it was until I kicked the metal dog bowl sitting on the patio. Really, who needs an alarm system when you could just as easily place thirty or so of those around the place?

Anyway, out runs the dog barking and growling, which naturally grabs Mrs. Jonah's attention. So I absolutely start booking it. My house is four houses down, but dad's working outside and boy do I not want him to see me like this. I know the future consequences, and as a young person, I would really like to still get to enjoy video games before I'm an old fart.

Making a sharp turn, with Mrs. Jonah and her yipping dog not too far behind, I carefully balance the shortcake with one hand to balance myself out.

Gosh, I must look so cool right now.

Between my youthful energy and her dazed state of mind, I'm looking pretty set!

But, as luck would have it, along comes my dad. To say he was shocked would probably be an understatement. Clearly the sight of me in this situation was not something he was proud to witness. I mean, if I was him I'd be pretty proud of the obvious accomplishment I made, but to each his own I guess. There was no escaping his incoming wrath now.

You know how the adults say there's this thing called karma? You do something bad, you pay for it later? Or, you could do something really nice and good karma could come knocking on your door? Well, no surprise my karma was probably looking sketchy right now. So sketchy, in fact, that I felt compelled to trip on the nearest pebble.

As I fell forward, my eyes locked onto the strawberry shortcake in my hands, only one thing was on my mind -

Worth it.

Heist Theme: DKR - Jungle Falls (Vector U Remix)

Bio & Things wrote:
    🍓 - is the younger cousin to Bentley (ironically the same name!)
    🍓 - Dorian is slightly smaller than average, but he doesn't mind it. He still has time to grow... right?
    🍓 - this isn't his first time stealing sweets, and it surely won't be his last.
    🍓 - N64 enthusiast
    🍓 - loves stargazing, especially when he can make up constellations to impress his friends.
    🍓 - a little strawberry obsessed
    🍓 - once sold his dad's car keys to the neighbor kid to buy ice cream

Last edited by Discontinued on Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:37 pm

username: Ucanthandleme
kalon name: Panda
story:

Panda was trouble. At the age of three he had set off fireworks in the school hall. At the age of six stole a cop's handcuffs and handcuffed him to a bathroom door. At the age of nine he managed to coerce a large number of stray animals to follow him, leading them to the public fair before letting them loose upon the masses. At the age of thirteen created a self made stink bomb which he accidently let loose in his own room, one of his first pranking failures. At the age of sixteen release a large number of plastic babies down the local stream, legend says fishermen still fish up babies till this day. Then finally at the age of eighteen he was preparing for his biggest most disruptive prank in the history of his trouble making.

Giving a maniacal laugh Panda looked across his greatest masterpiece. He had spent many hours and lots of physical and mental labor to finally produce his greatest creation. The guides he had read and many youtube videos he had scoured were all worth it in the end. If one were to say Panda didn’t give one hundred percent towards every prank would be a lie, for some of his pranks he had learned how to cook, others he had learned specific maths formulas for, he’d even gone as far as to learn the best way to shear a sheep for one prank. All steps towards each prank were meticulous and done with military precision, if he weren’t doing it all for a prank and something more that actually contributed to society would be better but, nobodys is perfect.

Each prank was like a firstborn child to him, you didn’t know what to do or how to approach it, so learned through many trials and errors and of course a large amount of ready available information. However, for his latest prank he was going in pretty much blind, he had got enough information to begin but from there it was all up to him. Giving a large smirk he made his way over to one of the several large rubbish bin sized containers in the room, gently lifting up the lid. Inside floated a purple like substance, an unnatural neon hue to it’s colour, giving a satisfied smile he lowered the lid and began to wheel the bins to the town's centre. Dumping the liquid into the local well he waited.

He didn’t have to wait for long before a scream was heard, then another, then another. Looking around the building corner he couldn’t help but burst into laughter. Bright purple spots graced everyone who came into contact with the water, arms, legs, face, feet, they seemed to turn into polka dot people. Those who touched the infected also became dotted with the purple spots, giving another howl of wild laughter he heard a shout, turning around he saw a crowd of angry faces. So, with a gulp, he ran. However, with his poor sense of direction and lack of fitness the chase ended quite soon. I must say, seeing a bunch of purple polka dot people really was a sight to behold. It was so funny in fact, that even though he had been caught he could not help but give out a big chortle of laughter.

However, then it seemed to hit him. He had been caught. Looking down with wide eyes he saw his whole body plastered in bright purple polka dots. This realization along with a distant shout of a ferocious beast, he realised he had made a mistake. The ferocious beast you ask? He looked up, his mother like a raging bull came rushing forth and with no hesitation his world went spinning. You see although he was all brains and no brawn his mother was the complete opposite with an added advantage, brain and brawn. That and a gold medal for wrestling. So as he look gracefully into the sky, all he could think was... wow looks like the birds are polka dot too.

Fun-facts:
~ Can play the tambourine as well as the maracas
~ Once ate a whole bag of chillies and couldn’t taste anything for a week
~ Surprisingly good at maths but can't read the time off a clock
~ As a child told everyone he fought a crocodile and won (he fought a gecko and lost)
~ Wears mis-matched socks just cause he can
~ His nickname is burrito for no other reason than he once choked on a burrito
~ Has a horrible sense of direction and once got lost in the supermarket (resorted to crying in a ball by the freezer aisle)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆