Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

The Steeds of Ragnorok ~ Coming Soon! by DraconisSumeris

Based on Click to view
Artist DraconisSumeris [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The Steeds of Ragnorok ~ Coming Soon!

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:00 am

"๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š, ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ."

A large raven greets you, sitting atop a snow covered tree.
The world around you is hazy, grey, with some kind of snow....no.
Ash drifts in clumps around you.
The raven tilts its head, its beady black eyes peering into your soul.

"๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ก๐จ๐ฐ, ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ข๐ง๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฃ๐š๐ซ, ๐€ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐๐ข๐ง.
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ.

๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐‡๐ž๐ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐ข๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ?"

Welcome to Valhalla,
Here we prepare for the end of the World,
until the gods call upon us to fight for them.
That time is here,

The forces behind Ragnarok have weakened
the World tree, leaving the barriers between
worlds weak and easy to travel to.
The consequences of such an event has made
every realm vulnerable to the monsters and
predators of various realms. Some are easier to tame,
but others must be fought.

But you won't be fighting alone.

News & Announcements wrote:- Accepting Founder requests
- Still typing things up!

Rules & Guidelines
- Please be kind and respectful to everyone here!
- All CS rules apply here and any space outside of cs this species may be in
- Design style is Semi-Realistic, with only Phenotypes.
- Be kind and Curtious to one another
-
-

Original Creator: rebelappy

~ this is still a work in progress!~

Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:24 pm, edited 12 times in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Association of the HoA ~ Staff and Discovered Species

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:01 am

Staff -

Discovered Species -

Each realm has its own unique equine species. So far, we have only encountered Equines from Niflheim and Midgard. The Equines from Niflheim closely resemble the fabled 4 Horsemen from the Apocalypse,giving us our name of Horse's of the Apocalypse. Here we will list each realm we have encountered and their species.

Niflheim
~ Undead like horses with exposed bone and masks, They are incredibly strong horses, with an almost endless pool of stamina.

Midgard
~ The traditional equine that originates here on earth, it is currently unknown what effect the dimensional barriers have had on the long standing species, though there are rumors that horses with unique colors or patterns are starting to emerge in them.

Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Association of the HoA ~ Getting Started in the HoA

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:03 am

[img]-[/img]

๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ!

๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ค. ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ
๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐!

Availability: Open

~Please Note Founders will be Midgard Horses~

Code: Select all
[center]Username:
Stable Name:
Horse/Pony?:
Backstory: (Short writing prompt about how you came to Valhalla, at least 100 words.)
Design Prompt:(Please note that Founders are Artist Choice designs, this is more of a suggestion for the artist.)[/center]

Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:22 pm, edited 10 times in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Association of the HoA ~ Quests and the Merchants Hall

Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Association of the HoA ~ Coming Soon!

reserved post
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:48 pm

Heyo!

i am still working on the structure of these guys, but for now i want to start getting part of it rolling. Feel free to post, Mark or otherwise interact!

Im also asking for maybe some suggestions, i want this to be a more interactive type of adoptable with activities, an earnable currency but less intensive as an arpg kind of adopt. What are some things you would like to see from something like this?
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:26 am

This is super cool!

I'm not sure what you're looking for suggestion wise (not great wjth open ended questions) but some breed only markings would be cool.

Also are the founder forms available to fill out? I know it says open but it also says you're still finisjing up and stuff
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:34 am

I have them open so that in between as im figuring out the layout i can at least start designing the founders for people who are interested!

So yes they are currently open ^^ i find the more i work on aspects of it the easier everything else comes to me creatively! So it'll help me brainstorm as i design the founders. Kinda a win win for me lol
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:59 am

marking
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:03 am

Username: FerretMonarch
Registered Barn Name: Miska
Preferred Realm: your choice
Horse/Pony?: horse
Backstory: A small growl ripped itself throughout its throat as the thought of yet another stable turned me down.

It wasn't my fault the apocalypse had started, but to the midgardians it didn't matter, I had arrived there long after the life tree, Yggsdrail, had became worn from the disaster trio, Ratatoskr, Vedrfรถlnir, and Nidhรถggr causing the branches and trunk to become warped and brittle causing the veils between worlds to become thin and frail. I had been traveling between the worlds Alfheim, home to the light elves where my father lived, and Nidavellir, home to the dwarves where my dad lived, when the veils grew thin and I was thrown into Midgard instead of visiting them. I'm not sure when I found the HOA, or rather when they found me, there's a rumor going about the realms that the HOA finds those lost, confused, and lonely. Those with fear lingering in their hearts and replaces it with hope and strength in the shape of creatures. The HOA had made itself known to me when I was scared, upset, and with no way of my own to find my parents again, but perhaps with these creatures that are as lost and scared as I am we can find a way back together.
Design Prompt:go ham, but uh im not found of dominant white.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me