Valentines Myo

Postby dragonstars » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:50 pm

Username + ID: dragonstars+865902
Archive:xxx
Pokemon chosen: Shiny Eevee x Mareep
Prompt (if applicable): xx
Registration prompt:
xxx
Last edited by dragonstars on Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentines Myo

Postby dragonstars » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:50 pm

Username + ID:dragonstars+865902
Prompt:
They shifted in their place, looking at the flowers and chocolate they had in their hands. Eclipse was new to this whole valentines thing, even when their parents celebrated it when they were little.Eclipse grew up more worried about their studdies and not all this lovey dovey stuff that everyone around them participated in.It wasn´t until they met code, the chaotic deino that caused them so much trouble when they were studying in the library. It wasn´t until they got to know eachother that the feelings started to arrise, they thought of them as a good friend, and this was all new to them, and something new was always what they looked forward too, because that way they could learn more about things.

Eclipse waited by the tree they planned to meet code at, very much anxious about all this, as they continued to fiddle with the items they had. They looked up at the sky, watching the sky and clouds as they passed by, too focused on the sky as of right now to notice the deino happily hop up the mountain the tree they resided by.

¨Eclipse!! Heyyo! What is that you needed to meet me here for-¨
Code stopped mid sentence, staring at the Eevee and mareep fusion in awe, seeing that eclipse was more focused on the sky. The deino hopped over, sitting down next to them, staring up at the sky with them.

Ït did take a couple minutes before eclipse noticed the deino, glancing over at the other in, a soft smile appearing on their face.
¨Code...Hi...sorry..d-d-didn´t see you there¨ They shyly admitted, setting the chocolate and flowers down to fiddle with their paws.

¨Thats fine! Im glad you finally noticed, Why did you want me to meet here?¨ Code asked, his head tilting at the other in confusion.

¨Oh...i just wanted to invite you to come sit and watch the sky with me...and to give you some stuff...since its valentines day..¨ They said, handing code the flowers and chocolate.

¨Wow really? Thanks! I´d love to sit here and watch teh sky with you! We can even share the chocolate!¨ Code said happily, taking both the sings, setting the flowers beside him, and opened the chocolate box, allowing Eclipse to take some.

¨Thanks...im glad you´d like to...¨Eclipse smiled, taking a chocolate and eating it, as the two went back to staring at the sky, enjoying eachothers presence.
(403 words)
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:43 am

approved!
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:39 pm

Hi there! Please ensure your cover satisfies our clarified off-oekaki art guidelines, or your thread will be locked.

Subject: oekaki thumbnails discussion {READ FIRST POST}
Dia. wrote:Okay, here's the clarification you've been waiting on. This has been discussed with oekaki mods, admin assistants, and Simon.

Simon wrote:
    -snip-

The purpose of this rule first and foremost is to cut back on the Oekaki board being cluttered with walls of spam drawings that are just text or 1-second sketches. If a "cover " can also function as a stand-alone drawing that clearly took effort and time to draw, then that should always be fine.

Edit: To clarify further, if it's clear that a user just made a quick sketch for the sole purpose of being able to post art from a different program, that is still subject to being locked. Drawings like the one above that that clearly took a lot of time and effort and can be considered a separate art piece should not be locked.

This is how Oekaki moderators are going to be judging whether something should be locked.

Is the art.....

1. completed or does it have a finished look (we will look for things like neat lines, colored, shaded, a definitive sketchy style, etc)
2. relevant or related to the character in some way, so we know it's not there to get around the rule (example: a finished headshot of the character)
AND 3. Does it show time/effort, again, so we know it's not there to get around the rule (to clarify, an uncolored sketch does not fulfill this)

What is probably NOT okay:
- just text or mostly text with a tiny drawing or random drawings (example: smilies, very fast doodles, flowers, etc)
- random sketch/lineart
- sketch that may be relevant, but is still clearly done to get around the rule (see guideline 3)

What IS probably okay:
- a completed piece of art that is directly relevant to the character because it features the character or
- a completed piece of art that is directly relevant to the character because it is related in some way (example: the character is a fairy, so you draw a detailed depiction of a magic forest that takes sufficient time and effort)

Here are examples of drawings that we have unlocked, because it is a completed piece, features the character, and shows time and effort: x, x, x

It might help you to consider what the purpose of the cover is, other than being a cover. You might think of either the cover, or the art made elsewhere, as ADDITIONAL artwork.

Please let us know if there is anything that needs to be clarified further.
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups