Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Budmaroos ~ Marking Welcome! by COOLDOGOOO

Artist COOLDOGOOO [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Budmaroos ~ Marking Welcome!

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:08 am

Welcome!

Budmaroos are a energetic species that share many similarities with dogs, butterflies, bunnies,
kangaroos and martens! They are mostly a mystery for now, but scientists are always trying to find
more information about them! It has been witnessed that they have the ability to form portals to
anywhere imaginable, however only on a small basis.
They have travelled to this 'other' world, in hopes of
escaping the constant danger they were facing in
their previous homeland, which is known to humans as Mars.
They are known to be very friendly and would love
to live with you!
Last edited by COOLDOGOOO on Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Budmaroos | Rules

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:09 am

Species Rules
    - This is a closed species, which means you can't make your own without permission from the owner (traditionally in the form of a Make Your Own [MYO] token.)
    - Budmaroos can be sold, bought, traded, or gifted WITH permission from the original artist.
    - There is not a 3-tier warning system, if you get in trouble for something you can be banned off the bat, or you may be given a warning to prevent your behavior in the future. Users should behave like it's their last chance.
    - If a user expresses they are blocked by an artist, do not give any Budmaroos from that artist to that user. This is out of respect for our artists and to keep them comfortable in their working environment.
    - Guilt-tripping, complaining about prices, or asking for free things are frowned upon and discouraged.
    - Users banned from the species can not earn more Budmaroos through trades, sales, gifts, or other means. They can not use, sell, or trade any myos they've received for free or through events. Banned users can transfer, gift, or sell the Budmaroos they already own, but cannot trade for other Budmaroos, or earn more (or different) Budmaroos they already have at the time of banning.
    - Users blocked by artists are blacklisted from acquiring any of that artist's designs through any means. The blocked users are responsible for keeping track of this and if this rule is broken it is grounds for an immediate and permanent ban.
    - Budmaroos should not be traded, sold, gifted, or offered to users who are banned from the species.
    - Users should respect others, including staff. If a problem occurs with our staff members please dm the owner or a moderator.
    - Budmaroo made off site must be posted on the archive update thread, and must have a clear, visible "made off site" on their reference at all times.
    - Not knowing the rules is not an excuse, they are public and easy to access.

Trading/Selling/Gifting
    - Trading, selling, gifting, and other Budmaroo transactions that transfer the ownership of one Budmaroo to another Budmaroo besides through the main threads (nursery, main adopts, events) need to be recorded on the Trading/Selling/Gifting Archive forum. Transactions without the necessary form will be voided and may be treated as unlawful.
    - Users banned from the species can not earn more Budmaroos through trades, sales, gifts, or other means. They can not use, sell, or trade any myos they've received for free or through events. Banned users can transfer, gift, or sell the Budmaroos they already own, but cannot trade for other Budmaroos, earn more, or earn different Budmaroos they already have at the time of being banned.
    - Any myos and items a banned user had before being banned are nulled and voided. they cannot be sold, traded, gifted, or redeemed.
    - Customs that are a work in progress when a user is banned will either be refunded, or finished depending on the situation.
    - Budmaroos should not be traded, sold, gifted, or offered to users who are banned from the species.
    - Budmaroo blocked by artists are blacklisted from acquiring any of that artist's designs through any means. The blocked users are responsible for keeping track of this and if this rule is broken it is grounds for an immediate and permanent ban.
    - Winning a Budmaroo for the purpose of giving it to someone else (whether because the user is blocked by the artist, banned in the species, or another reason) is not allowed and will get you banned without an appeal.
    - Making a Budmaroo for the purpose of auctioning, raffling, selling, or trading the Budmaroo is not allowed unless you are a staff member of the species.
    - Budmaroo that come with friends are required to be traded/sold/gifted with the friend, they cannot be separated.

Budmaroo Creation
    - Budmaroos can be any gender or sexuality, limits on this rule during a competition, event, trade, gift, auction, or etc is not allowed.
    - Species can not be bred outside of the species, but are welcome to have relationships outside of the species.
    - You're welcome to have a character from our species as your sona.
    - Budmaroos can be given anthro or human forms, but these forms do not exist within the canon universe.
    - Any user can add new traits to an existing Budmaroo as long as the user owns the Budmaroo & has an item that allows for those new traits. New traits/edits must be approved by a staff member afterward.
    - Budmaroos being made with the intent to be sold, auctioned, traded, or gifted without being a Custom Budmaroo are not allowed unless a user is an official artist.
    - Budmaroo design trades are defined as; two users agreeing to make Budmaroo for each other, there are no additional charges to the design trade, and both users are required to have myos with the necessary traits. Design trades are treated along which cover they're posted under, if they're posted under a customs cover it will be treated as a custom, if they're posted under the myo/transfers thread it will be treated as a myo.
    - Rarity should match with the rarest trait on the Budmaroo, a common Budmaroo wouldn't end up with uncommon edits, but an uncommon may have common edits.
    - Seasonal traits are unique and will only be able to be received through seasonal events.
    - Rare traits are reserved for event closures, every 50 nursery batches, and every 50 Budmaroo made through the main adopt thread.

Transfers & Growths
    - Transferring a Budmaroo is defined as; moving a Budmaroo from off-Oekaki to on-Oekaki, translating a Budmaroo off of any set of bulk lines to the main adopt lines, removing the custom lines NR trait to put a Budmaroo on the main adopt lines, or relining an on-Oekaki Budmaroo because the original reference was lost, inaccurate, or needs to be updated.
    - Growths are defined as; transferring a Budmaroo from a nursery batch to adult lines.
    - Items are defined as; Species-related consumables purchased from the shop or given to a user during an event. Adding items to a Budmaroo may change the Budmaroos rarity, these are not the same as Accessories; a non-rarity trait that is purely cosmetic.
    - A transfer/growth can be done by any member of the species, users are welcome to offer transfers/growths to others in exchange for currency, Budmaroo trades, pets/items, other characters, and anything else.
    - all transfers/growths are required to be approved by a staff member, any artist can approve any transfer/growth as long as the artist has been active as an artist for 2 weeks.
    - Staff are not required to do transfers or growths for Budmaroo they make.
    - With permission (& afterward approval) from staff or the species owner, users are welcome to re-transfer Budmaroos onto the Budmaroo lines (ie if the style of the edit isn't liked by the Budmaroo owner, if access to the original Budmaroo Oekaki post is no longer possible, or if the Budmaroo was originally done off-Oekaki) Users do not need permission from the original artist, but it is suggested.
    - Items can be applied to any Budmaroo, as long as the owner of the Budmaroo has the necessary item. items can be added to a Budmaroo by anyone. Adding items to a Budmaroo will require you to get approval from staff members
    - users are welcome to offer transfers/growths to others in exchange for currency, Budmaroo trades, pets/items, other characters, and anything else.
    - A Budmaroo can have a minor revamp/redesign after it has existed for 1 year, with permission from the original artist (or the species owner) and with approval afterwards by a staff member. filling out the form on the archive thread is required every time. Revamps will be judged on a character-to-character basis.
    - Budmaroo that are going through a revamp/redesign will have the same list of edits but may have different variations of the same edits.
    - all transfers, growths, myos or anything that requires approval must be posted with the accurate form on the archive thread
    - the COOLDOGOOO A signature should not be moved off the lineart. it can be moved to show markings/edits/traits, but should always overlap the lineart if you're using any official Budmaroo lines.

"Budmarooification"/Transferring an existing character into a Budmaroo
    - With permission from the artist of the original design, a user can transfer a pre-existing character into Budmaroos and transform them into a Budmaroo.
    - A Budmaroo that was previously not a Budmaroo can not be sold without the original design. Likewise, an original design that has been given a Budmaroo counterpart can not be traded without the Budmaroo version.
    - Budmarooifications are treated with the same context as MYO tokens (regarding edits, approvals, transfers etc.)
    - The original design does not need to be directly translated into the species, minor changes to the traits or aspects of the design will not modify your approval after the transfer.
    - Because we require explicit permission from the artist of the original design, licensed characters will be treated the same.
    - Licensed characters include (but are not limited to); Youtuber, twitch streamers, popular cartoon characters, recognizable icons to a worldwide community, variations of popular people/characters
    - Licensed characters do not include; your real-life pet, yourself, stylized animals from a game (Minecraft pig, Slime rancher Chickens, Breath of the Wild Ostrich) or animals/species that don't have individual character names but are unique to games/movies (for example; Minecraft creeper, Subnautica warper, Rainworld Lizard, Breath of the Wild Blupee)
    - In order to transfer a Budmaroo design out of the species you are required to fill out the accurate form on the Archive thread. Designs transferred out of the species no longer have permission to use the Budmaroo lines reference image, you will be required to have a new reference ready in order to fill out the form accurately.
    - Budmaroo designs transferred out of the species can not be transferred back into the species by any means.

Friend Species
    - Users are welcome to create, sell, or trade friends for the species, it is up to the friend creator to moderate their friend species (PM me if you would like to have yours as an actual species), friends can not look like or be a Budmaroo.
    - Unofficial friends can be any species or creature, existing characters, open species, or characters you own in other closed species.
    - Official friends are owned by COOLDOGOOO Aesthetic and the Budmaroo species, they are closed species and cannot be made without a myo or owner permissions.
    - Artists can make friends for any custom or adopts
    - Friends do not pass down in breedings, nursery batches do not receive friends.
    - Friends myos received through HMs, events, shops, or otherwise will never have line edits available/allowed on the friend. Friends with unique traits can only be made by species staff.
    - Friends paired with a Budmaroo cannot be traded/gifted/sold without the Budmaroo- likewise Budmaroo that is paired with a friend can not be traded/gifted/sold without the friend.
    - Friends unpaired with a Budmaroo cannot be sold/gifted/traded
    - A friend can not be owned by a different user than who owns the Budmaroo it is paired with.
    - Main Adopt/Custom/etc Budmaroos that are created with a friend cannot be separated from the friend.
    - Our rules do not apply to unofficial friends, unofficial friends are not moderated by the Budmaroo staff 24/7.
    - Any/all staff members can make edited friends, if making a friend via a myo they can redeem any friend myo with edits.

Staff Rules
    - Artists must make at least 2 free adopts every 4 weeks
    - Permanent artists can sell custom slots to the general public for any price, the slots do not count towards their monthly minimum.
    - Staff should not use rare traits on customs or adopts unless requested beforehand (ie, for milestone adopts, mini-events, or event closures)
    - When redeeming a staff myo, to provide proof please link to the minimum amount of free Budmaroos you made with a correct timestamp during a month (if claiming your February myo link to a minimum of two free Budmaroo you adopted out during February)
    - event Budmaroos do count towards your minimum requirement of free adopts (2 a month) but they do not count towards the monthly myos, separate rewards will be given for making event adopts at the end of the event.
    - a Budmaroo that has no finished forms, never sold, or goes unnoticed can be kept or gifted out by the artist without the need of a myo.
    - Artists can offer pre-made Budmaroo designs, myo tokens, chicoins, or shop items as rewards for 2nd place or "runner up" (RU)
    - Guest Artists are treated like Artist Cameos, they will be permitted to make one or two adopts as a treat to the community, they do not need to be free and would be treated similarly to a milestone. Please feel free to contact COOLDOGOOO if you think you'd like to make a cameo in the species for one or two adopts.
    - Guest Artists are not official artists and do not have the same permissions or requirements as general staff members.
    - Artists, Nursery artists, Moderators, and other staff members that have been active for longer than 2 weeks have permission to approve myos, customs, growths, transfers, etc.
    - Staff who are active during their birthday month (if you are uncomfortable with sharing this, you can instead inform me of a month of your choosing) receive a unique myo that allows you to make/commision a ‘Very Rare’ Budmaroo. Please talk with COOLDOGOOO before using the myo.
    - During events Staff are welcome to host their own booths/stalls/games but will be required to keep up with it. These users will receive extra rewards at the end of the event.
    - event rewards generally consist of seasonal myos, premade seasonal Budmaroos, items from the seasonal shop, and/or chicoins.
    - Budmaroos can be sold for any price or currency.
    - 50s or 100s should always be discussed before they're made. please bring it up in a conversation if you're interested in doing one as a staff member.
    - all chicoin giveaways, handing chicoins out, or anything having to do with adding or removing chicoins from a user's account should be recorded in the discord channel.

Staff Payment
    - Moderators receive 1 Staff myo every 2 weeks they're active
    - Artists receive 1 Staff myo for every 2 free adopts they put out (maximum of 2 a month)
    - Artists are encouraged to sell adopts, customs, myos, etc.
    - Nursery Artists receive 1 Staff myo for every 2 free nursery batches put out (maximum of 2 a month)
    - If a Staff myo is sold it loses all additionally abilities and can only be redeemed as a regular myo, or an unedited friend myo
    - myos received by staff before 2-14 are not "staff myos"
    - If a staff member makes 15 Budmaroos for free during a month they may request 2 items from the store, whether these free Budmaroo were via nursery batches, or main adopts. They are both counted individually.
    - staff who are hired within 3 months of their birthday, or are active during their birthday month receive a myo with 4 rare edits, 1 event edit (any one listed!), and unlimited common and uncommon edits.
    - Guest Artists can receive Budmaroos, myos, or shop items as a thank you for making any adopt(s)
Staff myos can be redeemed for one of the following.
    - Personal breeding (a nursery batch made by themself of at least one of their own Budmaroos)
    - A Myo with up to 1 rare edits, unlimited uncommon and under edits
    - A friend myo (if made by a staff member, friends myos can be edited!)
    - 1 item from the Budmaroo Store

Special Person Pass (SPP)
    - A user with a Special Person Pass (SPP) has permission to make as many Budmaroos as they would like.
    - A user member with a Special Person Pass (SPP) has permission to make as many unedited friends as they would like
    - They do not have permission to sell unfabricated myos
    - They do not have permission to have myo tokens (only redeem their Special Person Pass (SPP) to make Budmaroos)
    - Users with a Special Person Pass (SPP) can use rare, uncommon, and common edits to any extent. they do not have permission to use god traits or event traits (without the necessary items)
    - Infinite SPPs can be used for custom shops
    - SPPs are not the same a staff myo
    - SPPs can be used in place of a personal breeding if the artist is the owner of the Special Person Pass (SPP)

Banned and Warned users

No one yet, let's keep it that way! <3
Last edited by COOLDOGOOO on Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Budmaroos | Staff

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:30 am

Staff

COOLDOGOOO ~ Owner wrote:Hi there!
Welcome to my species, I hope you enjoy your stay! <3 :D I'm very open and love to have a chat, so feel free to PM me about anything! :)

Code: Select all
[left][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=NUMBER][img]avatar image[/img][/url][/left][quote="Username ~ Status"]
[size=105][i]Blurb here! <3[/i][/size][/quote]

Puptigo ~ Artist wrote: Hi! I'm Puptigo, you can call me pup. I am focusing on drawing the sun texture, so if you have any tips please let me know! I will be an artist here at this amazing species, Budmaroos- I highly recommend joining, or even participating, the crew is always looking for more! :D
If you'd like any art requests other than Budmaroos, I'll be happy to make something for you! :D

* R0ze *~ Artist wrote:Hi im *R0ze*! Im open for commissions send me a pm!

Code: Select all
[left][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=NUMBER][img]avatar image[/img][/url][/left][quote="Username ~ Status"]
[size=105][i]Blurb here! <3[/i][/size][/quote]

Previous Staff

No one yet, everyone is still here! <3
Last edited by COOLDOGOOO on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Budmaroos | Stamps & Affiliations

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:50 am

Stamps & Affiliations

Stamps

none yet, if you have one- feel free to PM me the info! (:

Affiliations

none yet, if you'd like to be one, please PM me so I can add the details! <3 :D
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Budmaroos | Giftlines

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:57 am

Giftlines

none yet, but if you have any feel free to PM it to me! <3 :D
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Budmaroos | Event Update Log

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:58 am

Nothing is here yet, come back soon! :D
Last edited by COOLDOGOOO on Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Budmaroos | RES

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:58 am

Res
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Budmaroos | RES

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:59 am

Res
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Budmaroos | RES

Res
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Budmaroos | RES

Res, marking now open!
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot!
If the prices are too high, please let me know; I don't know how high/low to price them!! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me