Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Gen Challenge - Round 3 by Meowdle

Based on Click to view
Artist Meowdle [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Gen Challenge - Round 3

Postby Meowdle » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:56 pm

This round is currently OPEN!

Basically, color in the other parent however you desire. Then I will design two pups. You get first choice of one to keep for free. The other one moves on to being the parent in the next round!

I don't have any specific amount of generations in mind, so I'll keep going until I feel like stopping ^^

Rules:

First come first serve! I only will do a breeding for the first person who colors in each round. No reserving!

Please put some effort into this. I won't do breedings for solid color/sloppy designs that clearly have no effort.

Please only color in the COPIED parent group. This is so I can have a fresh set of the lineart for the next round.

Don't steal/use character designs that aren't owned by you.

Don't remove the signature.

The user who requested the breeding can buy the second pup. Just ask and I'll give a price (in C$, and note that more complex ones will cost more). However, keep in mind that the pup that was not chosen first will be STILL used for the next breeding.

Claim the pup you want ASAP, preferably within 24 hours. Otherwise I will choose one to keep the challenge going and move on. You can still claim one after I do that but note that the one you want may have been bred already, so if that bothers you then make sure to choose your pup within a day of posting.

Remember to add me so I can make the pups! ^^
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me