Winter Sima #2 - Lost Aurora by wucaian

Based on Click to view
Artist wucaian [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Winter Sima #2 - Lost Aurora

Postby wucaian » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:24 am

C Hair | C Claws | UC Leg Fur | UC Dual Colors | R Snow Powers | Star Jewel | Peppermint Spice

A lost courier has been found! To win this sima, tell me how they got lost. Max. 1500 words and 2 art pieces.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Ends 12/31 at 7 10 pm CST
Last edited by wucaian on Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winter Sima #2 - Lost Aurora

Postby wucaian » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:56 am

Ends the 31st!

wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:58 am

Username:
Cherryfreeze

Name:
Aurore

Prompt:

Aurore hadnt meant to get lost! truly! she had been walking in the snow with the rest of the courier crew. she had been bouncing along, excited to be helping out on a big job with the simas she considers her friends, and couldnt help marveling at the majesty of the snow covered landscape. Aurore always found that snow made a lot of things prettier, and was always fond of being able to take a moment to admire them. She had stopped briefly to take in the atmosphere, not taking notice that her group was continuing on their way without her.

Aurore only realized, was after exclaiming a cheerful "I'snt this so pretty guys?" and receiving not even a grumble, that she was being left behind. She did her best to run after her friends, following the slowly filling paw prints in the snow, but eventually it looked like everyone separated as the wind picked up, making it harder to see. Aurore panicked, unsure which set to follow, and could only hope they were all together, as unlikely as she knew that really was.

Aurore followed a set for as long as she was able, but the tracks had faded eventually, and she was left gasping for breathe as she realized she had no idea which wa their original destination was. She slumped and sat in the snow, wishing she was better at directions, and that she wasnt alone out in the harsh snow. After some rest she got back up and began her trek once more and could only hope that she was going in the right direction.
Last edited by Cherryfreeze on Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:29 am

Username: Rosemoon
Name: Perdu
Prompt:
Perdu sat at his desk, writing in his journal. He was writing about his discovery of a new cave nearby that he was in the middle of exploring.
"It sounds like there is a hole at the other end, so it might be more of a tunnel... if I can find the other end. I hear and feel the wind coming through, and there's snow inside. So something is passing through from another end..." he writes before standing up and putting his gear on.
"If I can get through this cave, I should also be able to make this delivery in record time... I'm not the greatest courier, but with my new discovery I might be able to make it easier for others to make their trips through here!" he started off towards the cave.
He paused at the mouth, and took a deep breath before heading in. Inside, it sparkled like a diamond against the rays from his flashlight. The floor crunched with frozen ice fractals and soft snow. There were stalagmites hanging from the ceiling that turned into pillars connecting to the floor. Everything seemed so pretty and mesmerizing. Suddenly, a huge cold gust blew through after what felt like hours.
"I found it!" Perdu gasped and ran ahead. Finally he found it; the other side. He stepped out and gaped in wonder. Everything was beautiful! Despite it being the middle of the day by now, the sky was dark and lit up by thousands of twinkling stars and an aroura borealis. There was a clearing glittering with snow and speckled with little fir trees topped with shining stars and twined in lights. There were animals gathered in a circle below.
"Hello! You like what you see, stranger?" a voice squeaked from Perdu's side. He jumped a bit and looked to see a small black cat staring up at him.
"You can talk!" he gasped, "I didn't realize this was at the other end of the cave, I have to show everyone else!"
"What cave?"
Perdu turned around slowly in rising horror and saw that the cave he just came out of... was gone.
"Oh no... NO!" he ran over and started digging at the base where the mouth of the cave was. Nothing.
Perdu sighed. He was more than just lost. He was trapped.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:44 am

Ends tonight! Extending the deadline until 10 pm CST because I'll be out late.

wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:09 am

Rosemoon wrote:Username: Rosemoon
Name: Perdu
Prompt:
Perdu sat at his desk, writing in his journal. He was writing about his discovery of a new cave nearby that he was in the middle of exploring.
"It sounds like there is a hole at the other end, so it might be more of a tunnel... if I can find the other end. I hear and feel the wind coming through, and there's snow inside. So something is passing through from another end..." he writes before standing up and putting his gear on.
"If I can get through this cave, I should also be able to make this delivery in record time... I'm not the greatest courier, but with my new discovery I might be able to make it easier for others to make their trips through here!" he started off towards the cave.
He paused at the mouth, and took a deep breath before heading in. Inside, it sparkled like a diamond against the rays from his flashlight. The floor crunched with frozen ice fractals and soft snow. There were stalagmites hanging from the ceiling that turned into pillars connecting to the floor. Everything seemed so pretty and mesmerizing. Suddenly, a huge cold gust blew through after what felt like hours.
"I found it!" Perdu gasped and ran ahead. Finally he found it; the other side. He stepped out and gaped in wonder. Everything was beautiful! Despite it being the middle of the day by now, the sky was dark and lit up by thousands of twinkling stars and an aroura borealis. There was a clearing glittering with snow and speckled with little fir trees topped with shining stars and twined in lights. There were animals gathered in a circle below.
"Hello! You like what you see, stranger?" a voice squeaked from Perdu's side. He jumped a bit and looked to see a small black cat staring up at him.
"You can talk!" he gasped, "I didn't realize this was at the other end of the cave, I have to show everyone else!"
"What cave?"
Perdu turned around slowly in rising horror and saw that the cave he just came out of... was gone.
"Oh no... NO!" he ran over and started digging at the base where the mouth of the cave was. Nothing.
Perdu sighed. He was more than just lost. He was trapped.

I'm intrigued! Congrats Rosemoon, take care of Perdu.

wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:47 am