Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

.:| Couriers Astray - Sima Winter 2022 |:. by corviidae

Based on Click to view
Artist corviidae [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

.:| Couriers Astray - Sima Winter 2022 |:.

Postby corviidae » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:46 am

From way beyond the mountains that crest the horizon, the annual blizzard sweeps across the land- and with it returns a familiar face.

[ :> ]
Last edited by corviidae on Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:| Couriers Astray - Sima Winter 2022 |:.

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:48 am

|| Main Event Thread || Community Raffle || Staff Raffle ||

|| Start Date;; 18th Dec 2022 ||

β”Ž--------------------------| 🌨️ Couriers Astray πŸ›·|--------------------------β”’

With the weather cold and everything covered in white, you feel rather excited knowing Alpine is likely just around with corner with bags of goodies to be given out! Too excited to even wait, you rush off into the snow to look for Alpine yourself! You prance forward leaving footprints behind with each step, then in the distance you spot a familiar looking peppermint spice sima! Its Alpine! But... she... looks quite panicked?... You approach the peppermint spice sima and ask her what exactly has her so distraught.

"I... M-my friends! T-they're from the north just like me! They came along with me for the trip to help bring everyone presents... b-but... We got lost and separated during a blizzard on our way here."

The peppermint sima paused for a moment before sitting down and exhaling in an attempted to calm herself briefly.

"I... would be ever so grateful if you could help me find my friends! They're peppermint spice simas, they all have curled fluffy tails and striped jewels just like me. Could... you please help me find them? I promise once we find them, we can hand out gifts like usual... I'm really worried about them.

β”—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------β”š

β”Ž-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------β”’

- You may try out for all sima from this event, however you may only win one.
>The premade sima from the Community Raffle is excluded therefore does not count towards this.

- A few of our lost friends may appear a few days late after the start of the event! Please keep that in mind.

β”—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------β”š
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:| Couriers Astray - Sima's up for adoption |:.

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:48 am

β”Ž--------------------------| 🌨️ Sima's Up for adoption! πŸ›·|--------------------------β”’

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

β”—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------β”š

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:| Couriers Astray - Items |:.

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:49 am

β”Ž--------------------------| 🌨️ Items πŸ›·|--------------------------β”’

β”Ž-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------β”’
[Heather's Feather]
Mythical

A strangely sparkly feather which is extra soft to the touch.... Wait a minute... How'd you get this?

[Gives a sima two sets of functional wings]

β”—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------β”š

[Triple Jewel Ornament]
Limited

A extraordinary rare and special ornament made to celebrate during winter, its said that if made with enough skill and holiday spirit it can cause a special change to its owner. These are finely crafted out of special materials and not a single mistake can be made or its special effect is lost, so they are only crafted by the most skilled.

[Gives a gen-one Sima the event-exclusive triple-jewel, changes the Sima's eye +
jewel color to either blue, green, or purple. Can only be used on gen-one simas, can pass
down to their kits as a rare roll.]

[Peppermint Cocoa Bomb]
Limited

Place it in a mug, pour some hot milk over top and enjoy! Has a lovely peppermint taste too it!

[Guarantees a single kit in a nursery batch will be a Peppermint Spice sima! Works all year round, must be used with nursery ticket.]

[Rare Jewel Ornament]
Rare

An ornament crafted to celebrate winter, its said it can cause an change to its owner. They are crafted out of special materials.

[Changes a simas jewel to a jewel shape of rare rarity.]

[Ice Popsicle]
Rare

A cold treat that has a frosty minty taste to it, topped with peppermint sprinkles. Often enjoyed during the winter season.

[Gives a sima hair up to rare rarity.]

[Uncommon Jewel Ornament]
Uncommon

An ornament crafted to celebrate winter, its said it can cause an change to its owner. They are crafted out of special materials.

[Changes a simas jewel to a jewel shape of uncommon rarity.]

[Peppermint Latte]
Uncommon

A peppermint latte often had around the winter season, its said that its often a favorite drink of peppermint spice simas.

[Gives sima striped jewel like a Peppermint Spice sima.]

[Letter Opener]
Common

A knife which is used to make opening letters much easier! Helps avoid those pesky paper cuts.

[Removes a common edit of choice on a sima.]

[Peppermint Pie]
Common

A tasty holiday treat! Often eaten during the holidays with friends!

[Changes a simas tail to have a peppermint candy like design.]

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 14 times in total.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:| Couriers Astray - Sima Winter 2022 |:.

Postby Ember the Wolf » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:07 am

*clings to page*
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ravemn » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:17 am

cutely marks this

-
Only here for simas
closed for agings/myos
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
-------------
rav/ren - adult
Image - Image - Image
she/they
-------------
black lives matter.
stop asian hate.
trans rights are human rights.
free palestine

ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:06 pm

Mark!
    koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
    RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || BIGGERTON OUNCERTON] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:16 pm

marky
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
β™₯ umas β™₯ storkies β™₯
β™₯ closed species bank β™₯
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯

rem sleep

My pets
My items