Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

haiii by sanitizarium

Artist sanitizarium [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

haiii

Postby sanitizarium » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:09 pm

hi its me its been ummmmmmmmmm. 5 months since i posted regularly. how are u guys doing on this fine evening

the username thing first of all: changed it to the username i use pretty much everywhere cause i like it and i think its cool......also because its been my name for like 2 yrs at this point i should probably use it here too

the activity thing: i cant promise anything but i just looked through my Entire oekaki gallery and felt an. amount! of nostalgia.....so i might draw here a little more itd just require me to open chrome because firefox does not work with the oekaki anymore and i switched over in june

so Uh. yeah! past few months have been the worst of my life but i think drawing here a little might help me like it used to. i miss doing little sketches on here it was very fun for the ~4 yrs i did it actively and i miss it a lot.........tldr username change to my normal one and i might draw here more bc i miss it a lot,,,,,,, idk how many people still follow me on here but like. if ur still sticking around hiiiiiiiiiii

iripley - he/it - adult
hi!! im sanitizarium :] im
fairly inactive on cs but i
check in sometimes! pms
xtare always open ^-^
──────────────────
xmy art | Image Image Image
sanitizarium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery