lumplen planet myo - dichotomy by -icarus-

Based on Click to view
Artist -icarus- [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

lumplen planet myo - dichotomy

Postby -icarus- » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:58 am

super specific ik but I couldn't resist a MYO!

this planet was named Desiasbucome GTE-112022, but quickly picked up the nickname "Dichotomy" due to the conflicting nature of its appearance. those who inhabit the main part of the planet must deal with raging fires and limited water, while those who live on the wing-like structures on the outside must content with large blizzards and slippery roads. attempts to study and/or inhabit the large yellow ring surrounding the planet have failed.
inhabitants use local resources to carve large chunks of Dicho ice, the planet's main export, out to send them to the mountains at the north pole. these mountains house the only accessible ports and a bustling market, millions of space shippers docking every year to transport billions of pounds of Dicho ice out to the center of Dichotomy's galaxy. the resource is quickly running out, and the remaining ice has been feuded over for centuries.
those who inhabit the main planet call themselves Infernos and excel at controlling fire. they use this talent to communicate with each other and have a vibrant culture based on who can control the most fire. those who live on the wings call themselves Glaciens and excel at controlling multiple forms of water. their culture, just as vibrant as the Infernos, revolves around art and music using these states of water. every year, three ambassadors from both parts of the planet meet in the northern mountains to discuss and resolve multicultural disputes.

archive
The Band of Misfits | they/them | collectors of eggs... and hamsters | & &
diagnosed anxiety disorder and ADHD, sd 'tism, pluralflux
Pokefarm Q | Final Outpost |
ImageImageImageImage
Image Image
-icarus-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes