Skill Stars wrote:Skill Stars total: 26
Speed: ✬✬✬✬
Strength: ✬✬✬✬
Stamina: ✬✬✬✬
Temperament: ✬✬✬✬
Parental Potent.: ✬✬✬
Intelligence: ✬✬✬✬
Genetics: ✬✬✬

To adopt this lovely mare, tell me a bit about her history.

AUTOBUY - 2USD or 200 C$
The adopt will close on 25th Nov 2022

Code: Select all
[b][i]Me please![/i][/b]

Username:
BL Name:
History:
Last edited by MalleusGrey on Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BL 039 - Black Frame Overo Male UFA

Postby Spotify » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:07 am

Me please!

Username: Spotify
BL Name: Stonewall's Becoming "Adena"
History: Adena is sensitive, athletic, and perhaps a little too nervous. She was born in an ordinary field. Having overcome plenty of obstacles, she is exploring new areas in a fantasy world. But with her cunning and charm, there's nothing to stop her from reaching her full potential. She could quickly become somebody we can expect great things from. But there may be more to it than this; she is currently learning how to reach her full potential. She feels like there's more to enjoy in this world.
spotify#3065 on discord :)
Spotify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BL 039 - Black Frame Overo Mare UFA

Postby MalleusGrey » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:52 pm

extending this mares adopt date to the 25th c:
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .devote. » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:44 pm

Me please!

Username: .devote.
BL Name: Tijuana
History: Tijuana when coming into the world didn't know everyone was born with a mom. It didn't peak her interests until later on in her life when she started to realize some things. The moment she opened her eyes there was no one there with her but the gentle breeze & flying leaves. Instinct taking over, she wandered around aimlessly for her first few days before being seen as some sort of phenomena by the local tribes. On the verge of death from lack of basically everything she needs, the gods' declared they tell the spirits, in whom they told one of the local witchdoctors. This witchdoctor then set out to find this filly in hopes to secure her life back. It was not an easy feat but once Tijuana was strong again, the Witch Doctor & her had made an agreement of life lessons for Tijuana, in exchange of protection for the Witch Doctors village. Among the years of watching over the village, it became clear to Tijuana, it takes more than just one to survive. The tribe took care of one another, but with not having met any of her kind yet, the loneliness grew upon Tijuana, as well as her curiosities & daydreams. On what appeared to have been any normal day, Tijuana had noticed the Witch Doctor had been acting very strange, they were already strange, but the feeling of danger kept roaring through her bones. Redoing daily checks, nothing seemed too out of the ordinary. All of a sudden it was almost as if they had started celebrating over something, there were bright flames everywhere & strangers screaming. Tijuana came to realize this was not a celebration they were having, but they were under attack & they needed protection! Leaping in to help who she could, the heat was quickly destroying everything in its path. How could Tijuana save them against something like this, what could she possibly do? Nothing, except to save herself.
call me devote -- she/her
Long time user returning after a few years
Socially awkward but super sweet!
beginner artist
Asmarilius Isles
TH
Art Shop

「 “ the best way out is always through ” 」
⇜ ❥ ⇝
.devote.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:08 pm

.devote. wrote:Me please!

Username: .devote.
BL Name: Tijuana
History: Tijuana when coming into the world didn't know everyone was born with a mom. It didn't peak her interests until later on in her life when she started to realize some things. The moment she opened her eyes there was no one there with her but the gentle breeze & flying leaves. Instinct taking over, she wandered around aimlessly for her first few days before being seen as some sort of phenomena by the local tribes. On the verge of death from lack of basically everything she needs, the gods' declared they tell the spirits, in whom they told one of the local witchdoctors. This witchdoctor then set out to find this filly in hopes to secure her life back. It was not an easy feat but once Tijuana was strong again, the Witch Doctor & her had made an agreement of life lessons for Tijuana, in exchange of protection for the Witch Doctors village. Among the years of watching over the village, it became clear to Tijuana, it takes more than just one to survive. The tribe took care of one another, but with not having met any of her kind yet, the loneliness grew upon Tijuana, as well as her curiosities & daydreams. On what appeared to have been any normal day, Tijuana had noticed the Witch Doctor had been acting very strange, they were already strange, but the feeling of danger kept roaring through her bones. Redoing daily checks, nothing seemed too out of the ordinary. All of a sudden it was almost as if they had started celebrating over something, there were bright flames everywhere & strangers screaming. Tijuana came to realize this was not a celebration they were having, but they were under attack & they needed protection! Leaping in to help who she could, the heat was quickly destroying everything in its path. How could Tijuana save them against something like this, what could she possibly do? Nothing, except to save herself.

She's yours!
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey