Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Neriah

Postby persimmon » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:47 pm

Neriah, male (he/him)

- very brave and adventurous
    - loves camping and hiking
    - very in tune with nature and can more often be found outside compared to inside
    - fur and hair are often very dirty from camping, and leaves can sometimes be found in his fur/hair
    - with every forest or hiking path he goes on, he likes to leave a little smiley face on a tree
    - likes to search for the smiley faces in places he revisits
    - very good at starting fires with sticks
    - loves marshmallows and always has at least a couple of bags of marshmallows on him (especially for when he goes out camping)
    - a pretty friendly and chill guy - has plenty of friends to hang out with when he is not out of town
    - kind of non-nonsensical when it comes to camping - he doesn't like others asking him about monsters in the forest and also doesn't like others bragging about him or trying to flatter him
    - not very afraid of things but does his best to learn about poisonous plants and survival techniques
    - wants to go into very dangerous forests eventually; he would love to be the first to find and explore some forest
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me